002

Take Me Back To That Time

Min’s POV:

“Long time no see, my friend” The man pulled out a blade from behind him as I took several steps backwards before meeting a cold hard stone wall. “Who.. who are you?” I stammered as I clenched my fist around my skirt. The man smirked again as he took a step closer. It was almost impossible to make out who the person was under the light of the dim street lamps. There was no one there other than the two of us.

“What do you want from me?” I tried to sound as confident as I could but I choked on my words and came off sounding scared.

 

The man had jet black hair and round dark eyes that somewhat resembled an owl’s. He scoffed and leaned in dangerously close to me. I could feel his warm breath tingling on my neck as he whispered into my ears “Aw, my friend here doesn’t remember who I am? It’s ok, you don’t have to.” With that, he pulled the blade up and tried to slash my neck but I managed to move away quick enough and ducked his attack. My swift action surprised him but he grabbed onto my wrist and slit my arm with the knife. “ARGH!” Blood started trickling down my arm. I struggled, but managed to quickly pull him towards myself which caught him off guard as I kicked him in the stomach as hard as I could and he fell onto the floor. I kneeled on his abdomen which restrained his movements as he tried to attack me with the knife again, but he failed. I grabbed the knife before he could react and stabbed him on his left abdomen.

Blood. There was so much blood. Blood everywhere, on my uniform, on the floor, on my hands. The smell of fresh blood filled the air as I fell backwards, throwing the knife out of my hands to the side of the road. “I..I’m so.. Oh my God.” Tears started flowing town my face involuntarily. “I’m so sorry...” I gasped as I brought my hands up to cover my mouth. My legs felt weak, I couldn’t feel my arms and I was shaking.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming my way. The footsteps picked up speed as I backed away from the body lying lifelessly on the cold, hard ground.

 

  “Hyung!”

 

 

 

Kai’s POV:

“Kai ah, promise me we’ll still keep in touch after you move to the Safety house, alright?” Kyungsoo looked at Kai as he was packing his belongings into a big black luggage. “Yah Hyung, of course we’ll keep in contact!” Kai’s gaze met with Kyungsoo as a small smile formed on Kyungsoo’s face.

“Kai ah, are you hungry? Want some fried chicken? Or kimbap?” Kyungsoo nudges Kai as he sat beside him, watching him pack his things. “MMmm! I’m starving!” Kai whined and Kyungsoo laughed and stood up. “Alright, wait for me here, I’ll go get some food for dinner!” Kyungsoo ruffled Kai’s hair and walked out of the room.

I’m gonna miss Kyungsoo Hyung. He took me in after the nuclear disaster even though we weren’t even related. He took care of my meals and provided me with a room and shelter, he even appealed to the government officials for me to stay with him after It was confirmed that my genes were affected by the chemicals released during the disaster. How could I just leave like that?

 

 

2 hours later…

Where’s Hyung? The supermarket’s just 30 minutes away from our house.. What’s taking him so long? I grabbed my keys and jacket before closing the door behind me walking to the bus stop, I saw two figures in the dark that seemed to be fighting. Damn the stupid lighting, I can’t see clearly.. Oh someone fell to the ground… it seems like a female is kneeling on top of person who fell down…

I made my way towards the two cautiously when the girl pulled out a knife and stabbed the person on the floor. 5 seconds later, she threw the knife away and fell backwards.  I quickened my pace and ran towards the two of them when I realised, the person lying dead and lifeless on the floor was Kyungsoo Hyung.

I sprinted towards Kyungsoo and the girl who just mercilessly stabbed Hyung looked up and gaped at me as she slowly backed away before running away as fast as she could. She was crying and was in shock when she saw me, but I couldn’t bring myself to run after her when Kyungsoo’s body was just right before me. Then, I saw white plastic bag next to him and I opened it. Fried chicken, tteokbokki, kimbap and sundae. Tears started flowing down my cheeks endlessly as I slumped down beside hyung’s body and picked his hand up and wiped my tears away with it.

 

 “Hyung, you said you’ll get food for me and we would have dinner together. Hyung ah.. lets go home for dinner now, wake up, Hyung ah”

 

 

 

Min’s POV:

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. My tears couldn’t stop rolling off my cheeks as I continued running home.

I just killed somebody. I just freaking killed someone.

My mind kept replaying what happened 5 minutes ago. How I stabbed someone, how the blood flowed out his abdomen, how the smell of blood filled the air.

 . That guy saw how I looked like. The guy who came running after I killed the man. He had pastel pink hair and tan skin. Right then, while I was running, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I stopped to catch my breath while taking my phone out.

It was a call from Baekhyun. I cleared my throat and took in a couple of deep breaths before answering the call. “Mm, It’s me, what do you want?” I tried to sound normal as I wiped a tear from my face. “YAH MIN! ITS  ALMOST 9PM, AND IT’S SO DARK OUTSIDE, ITS DANGEROUS, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Baek hollered into the receiver as I pulled the phone away from my ear. “I’m just a block away.. I’ll be home in 5 minutes” I sniffed and choked on my tears and hung up before Baekhyun questioned me further.

I went in the safety house through the backyard as I washed off the already dried up blood on my hands. More tears spilled down my face and I cried even harder. What have I done…

After washing off the blood from my wound and my hands, I walked towards the back door of the safety house and saw a notice pasted on it.

 

 

NEW TENANT:

Name: KAI

Power: TELEPORTATION

Moving In On: 21st April

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Omg the feels when KyungSoo died. (T^T)That KaiSoo moment. ANYWAY I just want to point out that : NO I do not hate on KyungSoo or anything like that. I love KyungSoo and I love every EXO member. I’ve come to a point where I have no bias anymore because all of them are Bae.. Other than BaekHyun… He’s my ultimate Bae.. And Kai.. And Lay.. Suho..Chen…Tao…Xiumin..Chanyeol.. Sehun.. Kyungsoo… YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN hahaha. ;)

So how would Kai react when he finds out that he will be living with the person who killed his best friend KyungSoo? Find out in the next chapter!

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Comment below and let me know how you guys feel!

Oh yes. I do have an Instagram account (@abunniloi_ ) – with an underscore! I post my drawings there. I have drawn Kai and Sehun already! Comment on my picture and tell me who you guys want me to draw next and check out my posts, that’d be really cool! (/shameless advertising/)

Love love love