003

Take Me Back To That Time

[A/N] Surprise update because you all deserve an awesome saturday!<3

 

 

 

April 21st, 2015 -7am

BaekHyun’s POV:

“Min Min Min!!! Wake up! We have a new tenant moving in today! And it’s time to wake up or you’ll be late for school!” I walked over to the side of Min’s bed and was about to flick her forehead when I placed my palm on her forehead. Pabo, you’re having a fever. I shook her shoulders gently as she stirred from sleep. Min opened her eyes slowly and sat up, revealing a deep scar on her arm. “Yah, you’re having a fever. And how’d you get that?” I pointed at her wound while pulling her close to me, examining the wound. “You could get an infection if you don’t get this cleaned properly!” Min winced and wriggled out of my embrace as she took a deep breath. “I..I just fell down in the backyard last night and scraped against the rake.” Min looked at the floor and I sighed. “That explains the blood Lay and Chanyeol found in the backyard this morning.” Min continued staring at the floor, then leaned onto my chest as I pat her head. “I’ll tell Suho hyung you’re not well. Wait here.”

 

 

­Min’s POV:

“I’ll tell Suho hyung you’re not well. Wait here.” With that, BaekHyun ran out of the room. I sighed and looked at my arm. The long deep cut that was lined with dried up blood stung as I ran my fingers across it. “Ouch…”

The images of what happened last night flashed in my head over and over again as I shivered at the thought of me killing someone.

Who was he? What did he want from me?

BaekHyun returned to my room shortly with Suho and Lay. He handed me a packet of chocolate milk and pinched my cheeks. Suho walked over to me and lifted my head while I was sipping my chocolate milk and he sighed. “Min ah, what happened? Don’t be so careless alright? I’ll ring up your school and let them know that you’ll be resting at home today. Lay, could you help heal Min?” Suho ruffled my hair and pat on Lay’s shoulders before leaving my room with BaekHyun.

“Min ah, take care of yourself… Be more careful next time ok?” I nodded as Lay sat down beside me and started working his powers as I fell asleep.

 

 

5 Hours Later, 12pm

Kai’s POV:

I looked at the small piece of paper in my hand with an address scribbled on it while dragging my huge luggage behind me. “This is it I guess…” I sighed as I looked up at the 3 story house.

[A/N] Try to imagine along, this was the closest one that I found – which doesn’t really match my description 100% 

 

 

It had a rather big front porch and in the middle of it was a small pond with gravels surrounding it. There were some nice potted plants, along with some hydrangeas, lavenders and daisies. The house looked really posh and minimalistic. It has floor to ceiling glass windows on all three levels. There were three rooms each on both the second and third story and it didn’t have an attic like KyungSoo hyung’s house but each room had a small balcony.

I shrugged as I walked up the steps leading to the front door of the house. I knocked thrice and pressed on the doorbell. Then, a man with black hair opened the door. He looks like that actor on TV… What was his name? Choi SiWoo? Oh yes, Choi SiWon, but minus 10cm.

“Hey you must be Kai! I’m Suho, come in!” He greeted cheerfully with a smile plastered on his face. “Neh, Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed and smiled politely before entering the house.

WOW

[A/N] Use your imagination!:)

 

 

The house was furnished rather stylishly. The living area was huge and the ceiling extended all the way to the third level. There was a leather couch, a huge HUGE flat screen TV mounted onto the wall. And behind the couch was a pool table. There was also an XBOX, Play station and Nintendo Wii game consoles. The shelve beside the TV was filled with games, movies, and more game. Marble flooring, warm lighting, expensive, posh furniture… This is amazing.

Suho walked over with another two guys beside him as he spoke. “There are 7 people living here. I’m Suho, this is Lay and that is Xiumin.” Lay and Xiumin both bowed and waved at me. “Hello, I’m Kai. I hope we can get along well.”

“The rest of the housemates are at school. You’ll meet them when they’re back.” Lay smiled in response. “Oh hey, let me show you to your new room!” Xiumin volunteered as he pulled me to the stairs. “Your room is on the third level, with Baekhyun and Min. Suho shared room with our maknae Sehun while Lay and I have our own rooms.”Xiumin chimed as I nodded and while struggling to drag my luggage up the stairs without breaking anything and making too much noise. Once we’ve reached the third level, Xiumin pointed at the room nearest to the stairs. “That’s Baekhyun’s room, the one in the middle is Min’s room and the one at the far end of the corridor is yours.” Xiumin helped me with my luggage as I bowed with gratitude. “Alright! Go pack up and you can join us for lunch.” Xiumin smiled widely. “Oh, and could you get Min to come down for lunch after you’re done packing?” I nodded abd smiled “Sure, thank you.”

 

 

After spending about 30 minutes packing all my clothes into the wardrobe, I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt before lying down on the bed. I stared at the ceiling and heard my stomach growl.

I stood up and grabbed my phone before making my way downstairs.

Oh right… Get Min to go down for lunch. I mentally reminded myself before walking towards Min’s room.

-Knock knock knock-  No Response. –Knock knock knock knock- Still no response.

I turned the door knob and entered the room slowly and quietly. There, I saw a girl with fair, milky skin sleeping soundlessly. Her dark brown hair, close to black fell over the sides of her face, making it impossible to make out her features. “Uhh… “Min ssi? It’s time for lunch, Xiumin asked me to…” Before I could finish my sentence, she turned towards my direction and her hair was out of her face, allowing me to catch a glimpse of her features.

It’s her, that girl who killed KyungSoo without blinking, that girl who ran away after killing someone.

I dropped my phone which I totally forgot I was holding on to and it landed on the floor with a loud “Thud”. I took a few steps back as Min slowly sat up and widened her eyes in horror.

 

“You…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Whoop Whoop! This chapter isn't much BUT Kai and Min have finally met! But how will things turn out? (/much tension/)

Oh and the reason why I didn’t include a picture of the OC is because I want you guys to imagine how she’ll look like. Yes. And if you haven’t already, do check out my Instagram account @abunniloi_ (with an underscore) – sorry for the shameless advertising again hahaha; leave a comment on my picture if you want me to draw any EXO members or anything! Love you guys!