004

Take Me Back To That Time

 

Min’s POV:

“You…” the man with pale pink hair and tanned skin said, with his voice dangerously low as he glared at me.

Oh . It’s that guy who came after I stabbed the man who attacked me.

Wait. The notice at the back door

NEW TENANT:                              

Name: KAI

Power: TELEPORTATION

Moving In On: 21st April

And BaekHyun mentioned something about a new tenant moving in today. Everything fell into place as I realised that this man standing before me was the man we saw me last night after I killed someone, he was also the new tenant. .

I quickly stood up and took a few steps back. “He..hello.” was all I could manage to mumble. My voice was quivering and I could feel my knees start to wobble. Just then, in a flash, Kai disappeared and in a second, he reappeared, but this time, he was standing right in front of me.

 

 

“Who exactly are you?” His glowered at me and took a step forward. With my back against the wall, I had nowhere to run to or to escape. “I... What do you mean Who…” Kai grabbed the collar of my pyjamas and pushed me against the wall. “Who are you and why, why did you kill KyungSoo?” Kai asked with a bitter tone in his voice, hatred filled his bloodshot eyes. Then, there was dead silence for a second or two before someone knocked on the door. “Min? Are you alright? It’s time for lunch.” Lay turned the door knob slowly as Kai quickly let go of me and disappeared again.

He can teleport.

“I heard you speaking to someone, was Kai in here?” Lay asked, confused. “Uh… Nah, I was uhm, talking on the phone and my speaker was on…” I quickly thought of something as I shifted uncomfortably. I could feel cold sweat dripping down the sides of my forehead and my fingertips were numb. “Hey, come down for lunch soon alright? I’ll go get Kai. Oh yeah! We have a new tenant that moved in today, he seems really nice and his room is next to yours. You should meet him!”

No Lay, he hates me.

I nodded and smiled. As soon as Lay walked out of my room and closed the door behind him, I collapsed on the floor and held onto my stomach. I felt nauseas and sick in the stomach. Guilt started washing over me, and the air around me starts to smell like stale blood. I clenched my fist into a tight ball as I tried to get up and go to the bathroom.

 

 

I got to bathroom and as I finished washing up, I stood there and looked into the mirror. My eyes were red, my face was pale and my fingertips were still numb.

How am I going to live with this guy. I killed someone who was probably important to him and he hates me to the core. How?

 

 

The rest of the day went by so slowly it didn’t feel like a day. It felt more like 3 days, no, it felt like a week. Kai didn’t turn up for lunch downstairs with the rest; well, it wasn’t a surprise – for me, after finding out that he was going to live with the person who killed someone that probably meant a lot to him. I felt so sick for the rest of the day that I locked myself in the room and slept for the next, God knows how many hours before someone knocked at my door.

When I opened my eyes, my room was dark and a little moonlight streamed in through the translucent curtains and I could only make out the outline of the furniture in my room and I figured that it was definitely past 7:30pm. I sat up and opened the door before rubbing my eyes sleepily. “Hey!” Baekhyun ruffled my hair lightly before walking into my room casually. He switched on the lights and sat down on my bed as I looked at him quizzically. “What?” BaekHyun looked at me and raised both his hands in the air. “Can’t I spend some time with my best friend after a tiring day at school?” He said as I shot him a look. “Whatever.” I sighed as I sat down at my desk, opposite the bed. “So… Have you met the new tenant? He’s really cool! Kai… Yeah! That’s his name.” BaekHyun gestured excitedly as he described Kai’s powers while I just shivered whenever I heard his name. “He just disappears for a second and … POOF! He reappears somewhere else and…” “Baek, Uhm, I’m actually really tired and there’s school for both of us tomorrow, so why not you go wash up and have a good night’s rest?” I pushed BaekHyun out of my room while he stared at me, bewildered. I closed the door shut, locked it and turned off the lights before burying myself under the sheets.

 

 

The next morning, my personal human alarm clock walked into my room – without knocking as usual and poked my shoulder. “It’s time to wake up, Min! You missed school yesterday and you need. To. Get. Your off the bed before I ask Xiumin to…” I shot up from my bed before BaekHyun could finish his sentence. Ugh, I hate how the threat works on me every single freaking time.

I went to the bathroom and started getting ready for school, and as I was getting ready, I realised that my whole body felt numb and weak but I decided to ignore it and just go to school or Suho would kill me. Well, not literally. Like how I killed KyungSoo, the man who attacked me.

I mentally scolded myself for thinking about that incident again as I brushed my hair and put on my blazer. I was buttoning my blazer and doing my tie while making my way downstairs as I bumped into someone’s back. “Sorry…” I mumbled and looked up, only to meet a pair of cold, empty eyes that belongs to Kai. He rolled his eyes and continued his way down the stairs, quickening his pace as he stormed out of the house.

I grabbed onto the railing of the staircase as the guilt swept over me and hit me on the back of my head like a brick. I steadied myself and walked to the kitchen to get my breakfast before meeting BaekHyun in the front porch.

 

 

“Yah Dumb Min, what’s wrong?” BaekHyun asked as he poked the sides of my head. “Nothing.” I mumbled and I stuffed half the sandwich in my mouth. “Liar, you’ve been acting strange since last night. Tell me.” BaekHyun ordered and had the “I know something’s wrong and you better tell me” look on his face. “Not now Baek. It’ll ruin my day. I’ll tell you some other time ok?” I sighed as he held out his pinky at me “Promise?” I thought for about 5 seconds before BaekHyun smacked my head. “Yah, do you trust me or not? Aren’t we best friends? Aren’t best friends supposed to be there for one another when they’re facing problems?”  My lips curled upwards and I nodded as I intertwined my pinky with his and stuck my thumb to his. “Promise.” BaekHyun was just about to pull his hand away when I tugged at his. “Uhm Baek?” I said quietly, with his hand still in mine. “Hmm?” He turned and looked at me before I continued. “Will you promise me that you will still be my best friend no matter what I do and no matter what happens?” BaekHyun cocked his head to the side slightly before he slung his arm over my shoulder and ruffled my hair roughly.

 

 

“Of course I will.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Just a BaekMin chapter hahah. YAY Double update! I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, the of the story is coming really soon, I promise. Comment in the box below and do upvote this story! 

Karma Points Giveaway!

Rules: Must be a subscriber~ (and upvote, of course)

50 Upvotes - Friend + 15 Karma point for 3 subcribers(Chosen at random)

75 upvotes - Friend + 20 Karma points for 3 subscriber (Chosen at random)

100 upvotes - 50 Karma points for 1 lucky subscriber (Chosen at random)

I will be picking winners on the 26th of June (My birthday hahaha) 

 

Have fun guys!!