[SugaKookie] Request Fill

Bulletproof Collection (Taking Requests!)

Request Fill


 

7. “I almost lost you.”

The last thing Jungkook remembers before his vision blurs and the world tilts on it’s axis is a shock of mint green and someone’s voice, choked up and husky, calling his name.

When he comes to, the first thing he registers is the pristine white of the ceiling above him, the second thing is the annoying mechanic beeping coming from somewhere on his right, and the third thing is the rustle of movement on his left as someone’s arms wrap around him.

It’s Yoongi, he realises with a start, and something bad must’ve happened if his usually anti-skinship hyung is voluntarily hugging him, fading, mint green locks tickling the underside of Jungkook’s chin.

“Hyung,” he tries, resting one hand awkwardly on the older’s shoulder.

“Shut up, brat,” Yoongi’s voice sounds thick and choked up and Jungkook is amazed all over again, “I almost lost you.“

 


 

9. “Don’t you ever do that again!”

“Hyung. Hyung j-just listen to me!”

Jungkook hates how his voice breaks in the middle, and he blinks back tears, throwing his arms around Yoongi and locking his wrists together behind the older’s back.

He’d always known that Yoongi was volatile, blew up at things for a reason only he himself knew, but Yoongi had always always responded to Jungkook

Shaking hands fist into Jungkook’s shirt as he feels himself being thrown off the older and there’s a tortured scream that Jungkook isn’t sure comes from him or Yoongi, but he tries his best not to flinch when the chair smashes into the mirror, even when the glass shards fall far from where he’s standing.

The crash startles Yoongi out of whatever rage-filled haze he’d been caught up in and he breaks, sinking to the floor and curling up in on himself. Tentatively, Jungkook shuffles over and leans his head against the older’s trembling form.

“D-don’t,” he turns his head and presses shaky words into Yoongi’s jacket, even as he knows it’s an unreasonable request, “don’t you e-ever do that, again, hyung,”

Yoongi nods mutely and wraps his arm around Jungkook. A silent apology.

 


 

23. “Just once.”

“Hyung~”

Jungkook’s voice is too low, lips curled into a smirk as he leans in, leaving mere centimetres between himself and Yoongi, hand resting on the older’s thigh.

Yoongi’s hands clench into fists at his sides and he makes to pull back slightly, eyes wide. A hand comes down onto his shoulder, trapping him in place, and the other hand comes to his chin, tilting it to the side.

“Kookie…”

Yoongi’s voice is a warning and he pretends not to see the way the younger’s eyes fall briefly to the floor, the way they do every time Yoongi rejects Jungkook’s attempts at “taking this a step further".

It isn’t that he isn’t interested, no. In fact, the problem is more that Yoongi is toointerested, and Jungkook is still a few months younger than eighteen - a minor.

“Please, hyung,” Jungkook’s eyes are downcast, mentally prepared for the rejection that always comes and he looks so much like a kicked puppy that it’s a miracle Yoongi has resisted for so long.

He sighs, bringing both hands up to cup the younger’s face and Jungkook immediately smiles, bunny teeth and all, “Just once, okay?”

(“Just once” becomes “just twice” and after Jungkook’s eighteenth Yoongi gives up counting because he’s ridiculously weak and his boyfriend is an irresistible little brat)

 


request fill for anon on tumblr ^^