[Jimin] Of Mirrors and Hair-ties

Bulletproof Collection (Taking Requests!)

Of Mirrors and Hair-ties


The final beats of the heavy bass leave the speaker and you immediately fall down, kneecaps hitting the wooden floorboards with a light “thud”. 

 

“You alright, babe?” Jimin is instantly by your side, crouching down to be eye-level with you, concern etched in his brow. 

 

“Yeah, just a bit tired…” You gesture in the general direction of the changing rooms. 

“Oppa, can you grab me a hair tie from my bag, please?” 

 

“Sure thing,” he leans over, lips lightly brushing against your cheek, before he pushes himself up, walking over to the change rooms. 

 

Sighing, you close your eyes and lean back against the mirror, sweaty skin coming in contact with cool glass. When you open your eyes, Jimin is in front of you again, a slight smirk playing on his lips, one hand outstretched, a red hair tie between his fingers. Lazily, you reach out, mumbling a “thanks”, just as he moves the band out of your grasp. 

 

“I’l do it, turn around~” 

 

You look up at him in surprise. “Are you sure you know how to?” 

 

He scoffs, though his eyes are sparkling with mirth, “I’m flattered you think so highly of me,”

 

You giggle, twisting your body slightly and sliding onto your knees, back facing him. “Be gentle,” you warn, and he snickers.

 

“When am I ever not?”

 

The words are innocent enough but the implication is in his voice. You cover your face with your hands, feeling your cheeks heat up.   

 

He bends down over you, one hand sliding the red band around his fingers, the other combing through your hair. Curiously, he takes one strand between his fingers and leans in. 

 

“Mmm…”

 

The sound is let out unconsciously, vibrating from the back of his throat. 

 

You turn your head slightly. “Oppa…what are you doing?” 

 

He let’s go of the strand immediately, feeling unreasonably guilty. 

“N-nothing, babe…” Internally, he curses the stutter he couldn’t hide.

 

You laugh, grinning at him through the reflective glass, “I can see you through this, you know?” 

The red that immediately blooms across his cheeks makes you laugh a little harder. 

 

“Here,” you raise an arm over your shoulder, finger outstretched. “Just let me do it~”

 

Still blushing, he passes you the hair tie and you make quick work of gathering the strands and wrapping them together. You check your reflection in the mirror and nod, satisfied, before turning around properly to face your boyfriend. 

You draw in a breath, startled - he’s much closer than he appeared, the mirror having made everything seem further away. 

 

He leans in, palms resting against the mirror, one on either side of your head. Eyes locked, he slides down until he’s at the same height as you, effectively trapping you between his bare arms. He shifts closer, backing you against the cold glass and traces your bottom lip with his tongue before gently taking the skin between his teeth and lightly tugging. Soft, plump lips press against yours with a little more force and without thinking, you hook your arms behind his neck, pulling him closer with more strength than you had intended. It takes him by surprise and he falls onto of you, panting slightly. You can feel the vibrations of his chest against yours as he chuckles. 

 

“Somebody’s excited~”

 

The burning sensation is immediate, a faint pink dusting your cheeks. 

 

“You’re one to talk,” you mumble, swiftly pushing yourself up and quickly grabbing your bag from the change room doorway. “Let’s go oppa~ I think I’m done with practice for the day~” 

 

Jimin skips over, taking your hand and interlocking your fingers. 

“My place is closer, jagi~ you can wash up and eat there first then go home, yeah?”

 

You lean your head on his shoulder, looking up at him.

“Yeah, okay~” 

 

He grins down at you, lightly pressing a kiss to your forehead as you both walk out of the building, into the warm summer night. 


 


Inspired by the set of BTS fan-arts floating around tumblr from <http://dlazaru.deviantart.com/art/Jimin-Bangtan-BTS-540011321>

Let me know~ what you thought! xx


-sugastruck-