DAY 2

BUCKET OF LAYJUN

Junmyeon is flipping his comic in boredom. He has nothing to do and no one to talk. His roommate, Yixing is out for dinner with his friends-friends whom Junmyeon doesn't even know-so Junmyeon is all alone and sleepy and bored and he hates it. 
He looks around his room looking for something interesting but he finds nothing. Usually, Yixing is the one who does things so Junmyeon never gets bored, but there is no Yixing around and Junmyeon hates it even more.
He walks out his room to Yixing's room then sits on Yixing's tidy bed. His eyes wanders around and stops at a unicorn plushie on the bed.
Junmyeon takes it and pinches its horn.
"Hey you corny. What are you doing all alone?"
Yixing's unicorn just stares back at Junmyeon with its big eyes.
"Aren't you bored without Yixing?"
Junmyeon its cheeks then smiles, "you must be. Because I do. You're lucky Yixing always sleeps with you. I envy you!" The red-haired man pinches the unicorn's leg in aggravating.
"When will he come home? I miss him"
Junmyeon purses his lips in annoyance. "I'll be upset if he comes back at midnight. You will feel the same, right?"
The unicorn is still looking at Junmyeon helplessly.
"Let's sleep with me tonight. We are both lonely without that stupid Zhang Yixing!"
Junmyeon stomps his feets and is off to his room. He jumps to his bed and lays there hugging corny.
He closes his lids and a deep sigh lets out from his nostrils.
"When will Yixing know that I like him?"
Junmyeon raises the unicorn until it reaches his eyesight. "What should I do, corny? He's too dense I-"
"Shouldn't you tell him that you like him?"
Junmyeon is literally jumps from his position hearing that. His eyes get big because there he is, his crush, 
his roommate, standing on his doorstep looking at him, talking to him.
"Since when did you-" Junmyeon squeaks.
"Since you talked to my unicorn plushie. And by the way, his name is Junnie, not corny"
Junmyeon is still clueless and shy. 
"His name is what?" 
Yixing chuckles and shakes his head. 
"His name is Junnie. But it doesn't matter. The matter is.." Yixing walks closer toward Junmyeon, and Junmyeon shifts backwards unknowingly. "Do you like me?"
Junmyeon shrieks and lies prone, his face is so hot.
"Junmyeon.." Yixing calls.
"Don't talk to me" Junmyeon's shriek is muffled as he speaks under the pillow.
Yixing smiles, Junmyeon is really cute. 
He takes Junnie away and sits beside Junmyeon.
"Why don't you tell me?"
Junmyeon doesn't answer. He losts of words.
"If you tell me sooner, I didn't need to feel it alone"
Junmyeon peeks from the pillow, his eyes are as big as Junnie the unicorn, his cheeks are as red as the rose on his desk. He blinks once twice thrice, still trying to understand Yixing's words.
"I like you too, Junmyeon. So much"

 

 

 

 

the second fic is here!

this was random and I was thinking about unicorn plushie so well..

and I was wondering, should I write a one?

thankyou for reading, and commenting <3