DAY 6

BUCKET OF LAYJUN

Junmyeon wakes up immediately after he feels a jolt of weight on his stomach. He opens wide his eyes because the weight is now jumping on his chest and leaves him breathless.

"Eomma, wake up! Wake up!" The baby's enthusiastic voice stings Junmyeon's ears.

Junmyeon grumbles and rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes. "Baekhyun! You woke up!" Junmyeon holds his son's little waist to stop him bouncing and make him sit quietly instead.

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma!" Baekhyun cuddles to his eomma's cheek and plasters him with wet kisses.

"Errr Yixing..." Junmyeon looks at his side, only to find his husband propping his head with his elbow, chuckling satisfyingly. "Ya! Help me get out of this puppy right now."

"Puppy? Who's the puppy?" Baekhyun gives in his eomma's face and comes back to sit on Junmyeon's chest. He tilts his head cutely, eyes are round in curiousity.

"You are our cute little puppy." Junmyeon pinches Baekhyun's nose bridge and makes the 5 year-old baby whine.

"Appa! Eomma starts again!" His little arms flail in every direction, asking for help. He then successfully grabs his appa's shirt and drives him closer to his eomma.

Using this opportunity, Yixing tries to catch Junmyeon's lips. But before Yixing succeeds, Junmyeon pushes Yixing away.

"No! You know I hate morning kisses! Our breath is horrible!" Junmyeon scrunches his nose.

"Not this time, believe me." Yixing drags Junmyeon's neck closer and kisses him fully.

"Yuck!" Baekhyun snorts and decides to hide under the blanket.

"Mmppf..." Junmyeon tries to pushes him away but to no avail. He then greeted by a certain fresh sense. A mint candy.

"Yixing..."

"You said you hated morning kiss but I have intention to change it." Yixing his lips. He just transfers the mint candy he's had in his mouth earlier to his wife's mouth. He smirks.

This action leaves Junmyeon speechless.

"Eomma, let's go! I have to meet Chanyeolie today!" Baekhyun gets out of his hiding place, hair stuck everywhere cutely.

"Chanyeolie?" Junmyeon asks.

"His friend from kindergarten I guess. He keeps on saying his name once he comes here."

"Chanyeolie is from your kindergarten?"

"Eung!" Baekhyun nods happily.

"You just entered the kindergarten yesterday but you've already had a bestfriend?"

"Not a bestfriend." Baekhyun shakes his head assuringly.

"Then?"

"He's my boyfriend! He said he liked me and I said I liked him, too. So, he said we're boyfriends."

Junmyeon almost dies of choking the mint candy.

.

.

.

"Chanyeolie!" Baekhyun runs toward a certain tall kid.

Yixing and Junmyeon are walking hand by hand behind his baby boy. Junmyeon shouts 'Don't run!' But getting ignored by the bubbly little kid.

"Baekhyunnie!" Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun tightly, yet it makes the smaller kid giggle in joy.

They part the hug and jump in circle hands by hands. Then, Chanyeol's eyes catch Baekhyun's parents present.

"Oh!" He exclaims in surprise.

"Chanyeolie, this is my eomma and this is my appa." Baekhyun grabs their parents' hands.

"Hello, I'm Kim Chanyeol. Nice to meet you!" He bows respectfully and beams a full-teeth smile to Yixing and Junmyeon.

"Hello, Chanyeol. You're a bright kid, like Baekhyun." Yixing is glad Baekhyun has got a friend who can balance his energetic power.

Chanyeol's smile grows bigger.

"H-hi, Chanyeol. I'm Baekhyun's eomma." Junmyeon hesitantly greets Chanyeol.

"Hello, eomoni. You're as beautiful as Baekhyun." Chanyeol chirps happily. His eyes sparkle in awe.

"Thank you..." Junmyeon rubs his nape. "Umm... are you... really... Baekhyun's boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Chanyeol answers in instant. He grabs Baekhyun's hand and intertwines them with his.

Junmyeon can only gulp and smile in nervous.

"Chanyeolie, let's build a sand castle!" Baekhyun drags Chanyeol to the sand area.

Junmyeon huffs in silence but Yixing can see his anxiety.

"Easy, babe. They're just kids. They just play around. I'm sure they still don't understand the real meaning of love." Yixing puts his hand over Junmyeon's shoulders and pats him.

"Well, I guess so." Junmyeon starts to ease.

Yixing and Junmyeon end up sitting on the park bench and watch their baby playing happily with the giant baby.

"I think..." Junmyeon leans his head on Yixing's shoulder. "It will be alright if Baekhyun is really in love with Chanyeol. That kid looks kind."

"He is." Yixing laughs wholeheartedly. He intertwines their fingers tighter.