DAY 1

BUCKET OF LAYJUN

"What are you doing?"
Junmyeon calls Yixing who is too focused with his phone until he doesn't even realize that Junmyeon is standing behind him.
"Oh? Junmyeon? No I'm doing nothing"
Junmyeon who has eyes as sharp as a hawk already catches Yixing trying to hide his phone from Junmyeon. Finally knowing what Yixing was doing, Junmyeon sits beside Yixing and lays his head on Xing's shoulder.
"You should tell me if something bothering you"
Yixing gulps. He never knew Junmyeon could read his mind like somekind of a mindreader.
"There is none"
Junmyeon nuzzles more to Yixing's chest murmuring "lying" while inhaling Yixing's scent.
"How do you say so?" Yixing Jumyeon's head, feeling calmer with Junmyeon in his arms.
"I just do. When you says nothing, that means you have something on your mind although you say you're okay"
Yixing smiles then kisses Junmyeon's top. His tiny Junmyeon is too adorable.
"Did you read those netizens comments again?"
Yixing gasps, "how did you-"
"Xingie.. I told you to just ignore them. You did nothing wrong and you've apologized already-when we know you don't need to"
Yixing pats Junmyeon's upper arm, the softest skin he likes very much.
"Just focus on your studio, our albums, and me"
Yixing chuckling once again. "Why you?"
Junmyeon pulls away from Yixing's hug and pecks his lips.
"Because I'm yours?" 
Yixing laughs until his stomach hurts, it's rare seeing Junmyeon being this cheesy. "Why so cheesy?"
Junmyeon pouts cutely until Yixing can't stop himself from takes that pout away with his lips.
It takes seconds for Yxing to stop himself to go even further and Junmyeon's cheek, "Thank you Jun.."
"Ng? For?" Junmyeon tilts his head, his mushroom hair falls cutely.
"For being with me. Making me smile like this. I don't know how I am without you"
Junmyeon pinches Yixing's cheeks and presses them until Yixing looks like a fish.
"No. It's me who is nothing without you"

 

 

 

First drabble is up!

Should I challenge myself to write for 30 days?

I have no confident since the last time I wrote something like this I left it hanging TT