Chapter 7

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update for today. Yeay hope you like it :)

Thank you for the comments ^^

Enjoy reading ;)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Don't worry love, you're safe now."

 

I get up from my bed, sweat all over my head. I saw my self in the park standing in front of two men’s who try to hurt me, but then someone came and shoot the two men’s until they collapsed. This dream was freaking me out.

I feel someone hold me and when I look up, there is James seating beside me looking worried.

“Are you okay? Bad dream?” He ask me and I nod closing my eyes.

“Don’t worry. You are okay.” He said. I looking around and find myself in his room.

“How long have been I sleep?” I ask him looking into his eyes, his brown eyes.

“Five hours. You fainted before. Are you feeling okay?” He asked and I sigh.

“I don’t know. I got a nightmare again. This feels so real. I asked myself is this all dream about me? Because what I see in my dream is me.”

“What are you dream of?”

“A guy.” I said looking at him.

We silent for a ten minutes staring at each other until James my hair and smiling to me.

“Should we eat? You haven’t eat since lunch. It’s time for dinner.” He said and I nod.

 

 

 

After we eat, James lead me to somewhere in his house. When he opened the door, all I can see is book every where.

“Is this library?” I asked him and he nod.

“Do you like reading?”

“Sometimes. When I feel bored.” He said and I look around amazed.

“This is really cool. I never know any men read this much books.” He chuckle hearing that.

“Irene, I want to ask you something.” He said taking my wrist and lead me to seat on the couch.

“What is it?” Seating beside him, I look at him.

“There’s a gala party tomorrow, and I want you to be my date. Could you?” He asked me and I raised my eyebrow.

“Me? Why me?”

“I just want you.” He said make me chuckle.

“Don’t you have any other woman James? I’m sure many girls fall in love to you.” I said looking away from him and rested my head on the soft couch.

“Why is that?”

“Well, you are handsome, rich, cool, kind and hot. So who doesn’t fall in love with you?” I said while playing with my nail. I gasped when hearing his chuckle.

“Oh my god, I mean………. Yeah.” I got panicked because I spill all of my view about him.

“So for you, I’m handsome, cool, kind and hot?” He smirk looking at me and I got blush really hard because of embarrassment.

“No, I mean……. I j-just say what Emma said. Yes what Emma said.” I smile and stood up from the couch but he is fast to catch my wrist and pull me to him.

“Really? Is that what Emma said or that is from your heart?” He staring at me and I can’t stop panicked. My heart beats so fast until I can feel like I can’t breathe.

“Breath Rene.” He said serious now and I let out a heavy breath.

“Oh my god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter