Chapter 3

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s nice to meet you Irene Lee.” He said *My love, one and only* he thought.

 

 

James drove off to his office after drop Irene at his college. A smile appeared on his small lip as he took the elevator to go to his office. He can’t stop thinking, that right know the one and only his love came his life again, after he had a hard life in these past six months. He was really happy to see her again and close to her again. But there is something that made him curious. He wants to know so badly why Irene didn’t know him. His thought cut by hearing someone speak to him

“Are you that happy until you don’t see me here?” someone speak when James enter his office. He looked back to see a man in the middle age with black hair, muscular body and handsome face. The man that create a handsome James, Alan Axton Deorward. Father of James Alan Aethelhard. Yes, that handsome man which seat in the couch inside James’s office is none other than his beloved father. Although you can see that James look so cool and bad boy looks, but only his father that he gave respect for.

“Father.” He said approaching him and seat across him.

“How are you son? I heard from David that you met Irene.” He said and I smile.

“Yes Father, I met her. I just dropped her on college before.” He can see his father raised his eyebrow.

“As long as I know, you already left her.” His father said and James nodding.

“Yes, but things are change. She didn’t know me who I am. I don’t know what happen to her.” He said.

“Well, what so difficult about that. You can tell your man to find out about her.” Mr. Alan took a sip of his coffee and cross his leg leaning against the soft couch.

“I don’t know.  Part of me tell that I have to find out about that by myself from her. I wanna know from , father. You know, I love to talk with her.” His father smile hearing what his son said. He really know how much James loves Irene, he really know that Irene is a world for his son that he can’t live without. It reminds him of himself,  his loves for Kim Alan Alissa, the one and only love for him, mother of James Alan Aethelhard that already gone from this world since his son still child. But she never gone from his heart. He knows very well, that many womens want to have him, but he cannot. Because his heart already belong to only one person, his beloved wife.


“Good. You have to be gentleman, son. Now, I have to go. I just drop here because I miss my son. You never came home to see this old man.” He said standing up. James smile follow his father to outside the office and bid him a goodbye.

“Take care father. I will visit next time.” He said looking at his father.

“Came with Irene, oke son ?” He smile and James nod.

 

 

 

I took a sip of my favorite hot chocolate in the usual coffee shop that I always came here in Paris since the first day I come here. This is always my favorite spot to stay alone in this busy city.

“I know you will be here, dummy.” I heard someone speak as I open my eyes, my eyes landed none other  than my best girl, Emma.

“Yeah, just-“ I got cut of her. Damn this woman.

“Just want to be alone. I know Irene, I know. But you promise me to accompany me to shopping today.” She said whining and I groan.

“God, are your clothes in the closet not enough? I’ve enough to accompany you to mall. It’s irritating me right now.” I said close my eyes again.

“I know you can’t reject me, young lady. Now, move your and get up, because I don’t want the new Channel bag already sold out when we got there.” She said. Did I ever tell you? This girl has a boy side inside her body, but yet her girly side is THERE. She loves shopping and branded things.

“Ugh, you are annoying me.” I said getting up from my seat and took my bag then headed out from the coffee shop to just seeing a man get out from a red Ferrari with black jacket jeans and black sunglasses over his eyes.

“Hey.” He called me and I smile awkwardly.

“Hey.” I said glancing up to Emma which gasped all over her face.

“Where are you going?” He asked looking at me, not bother that Emma is beside me.

“Mmm… I will going to the mall to accompany this annoying girl to get a new Channel bag.” I glare to Emma which still looked shock. I tap him on her shoulder to waken up her and she wake from her dream. “Are you okay?” I ask her and she nod taking a breath.

“Well, are you going to coffee shop? If then, I will be going. Bye.” I said grabbing Emma’s hand and walking to another side.

“Wait Irene.” He stopped me and I looked back at him.

“What?” I asked him.

“I just see you inside the coffee shop back then, so I stopped to greet you, but you will going as soon as I get out from my car.” He chuckle and I smile seeing his chuckle, it feels so…. I don’t know.

“Well, now you already greet me. I have to go.” I said, but he stopped me again.

“I will drop you.” He said, but I shook my head.

“Thank you, but you have been nice to me for dropping me this morning. We will go by my self.” I said and he walked towards us.

“No. I’d love to take you and your friend there.” He said. I glance at Emma who giving me take-his-offer look. I sigh and nod agreeing.

Now, I seat on his car in the passenger seat while Emma in the back. I can see Emma cannot stop look at him that make me embarrassed. God, she can’t control her feeling. I look at James with apologies face and he smile nodding at me, like he knows what I mean with my sad apologetic face.

 

 

We arrived at mall and James drop us in front of the entrance of mall.

“Thank you.” Said Emma and she got out from the car.

I look at James as he look at me. I don’t know why but each time I see his blue eyes, I always feeling something that it made me headache.

“Thank you for dropping me again.” I said smiling at him.

“My pleasure. I’d love to see you that’s why.” He said and I raised my eyebrow. “Ah, can we see again? My friend?” He ask and I nod smiling. He take out h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter