Chapter 20

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month passed. Me and James’s relationship grow stronger. There were something happened in the past month. James had a business with a woman who we met in the restaurant back then. Her name is Ms. Bella. She is a daughter of a top designer in Paris. No wonder she act like a . Ups sorry. I don’t mind to insult her, but she was annoying. She can’t get away from my boyfriend. Just because they have a business together, that doesn’t mean she can get close to James.

Now because my study got hectic, I can’t be with him as usual. When he come back home from work, I already asleep or when I woke up, he already gone. It’s not like happened everyday, but in a week, we got to spend time together only in weekend. Sometimes he was busy in weekend too. But James know how to make me smile everyday. He always left a note for me and a white rose on the bed every morning before he went to work.

 

“Good morning.” A hot breath tickle my neck and I smile hearing that husky voice, Without open my eyes, I rolled my body to the side and put my arm around a warm body beside me.

“Sleep well?” He asked and I nodded, got closer to him and wrap my arm tightly.

“Do you miss me?” He asked while rubbing my back.

“Very.” I said hiding my face in his chest. “Why are you still here? Not going to work?” I asked still hiding my face.

“Do you want me to go to work?” He asked, caressing my hair.

“No.” I answer immediately. He chuckle.

“Good. Because I want to spend my time with my girlfriend.” He said and my cheek become red. I pulled away from him and gasped a little seeing his handsome face. His hair was messy, his eyes look so beautiful. It was like I never saw him this way.

“You look……….. flawless.” I let out a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

“You looks more beautiful when you woke up, like always.” He peck my lip and my heart skipped a beat.

“like a princess in the story?”

“More than that. You are my princess. My queen. My beautiful queen.”

“How can I be a princess and queen in the same time?”

“You will be a queen after marrying me.”

I was shocked. More than shocked. Is he really serious with me? I must be happy right? But I was scared. Scared to step up to another level in our relationship. I’m still not ready.

 “Don’t you want to marry me?” He asked. His eyes looks sad.

“It’s not like I don’t want to marry you.” I breath, looking down. Feeling ashamed to hurt him. “But we just started our relationship. Isn’t it too early to think like that?” I asked looking up at him. He smile, but his eyes still looks sad.

“My love, listen. I love you. I love you so much that I can’t bear seeing you leave me. I can’t. I just can’t.” He move his face closer and hug me tightly.

“James.” I called him. “I’m sorry. I don’t mean to..”

“No.” He shook his head. After a while, he pulled away from me.

“Promise me. You will always by my side. You will never ever leave me. How much you hate me, how much you disappointed at me, how much you mad at me, please never leave me. Stay by my side. I will do anything to make you forgive me, but at that time, you have to be by my side. Can you promise that love?”

“Why are you like this?” I was scared seeing him like this. Did something will happen?

“Please. Can you promise that?” He was pleading. Oh my god.

“I promise.” I said and he crush his lip on mine suddenly making me gasped.

“Thank you.” He pulled away and pressed his forehead into mine. “Thank you my love.”

 

 

 

Knock knock ….

We heard a knock in the door but we were too lazy to get up from the bed. It’s been 2 hours, we just laying on the bed, staring at each other, making a joke and stealing kiss from each other.

Knock knock ……

“Ugh that someone is annoying.” I said buried my face on his neck and hugged him tightly. He chuckle and kiss my hair.

“What?” He shouted.

“Mister, there’s someone who wants to meet you.” The maid said. Me and him looked at each other, didn’t expect some visitor come.

“Who?” He asked.

“A woman, Mister. Her name is Ms. Bella.” As soon as the maid finished saying her name, my blood was rushing. What the hell did she do here? In this morning? It’s still 10 PM god damn it. I get up from the bed but James hold me. I looked at him and he shook his head, telling me to stay. I pulled away my arm from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter