Chapter 25

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO..........

It's been a loooong time right?

I was busy with work, so this is update from me.

Happy Reading :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up by the sound of my door opening. I looked at it and find my mother smile at me.

“Morning honey.” I smile at her and close my eyes again.

“Honey, wake up. You need to come with me to SNU.” She said, adjust my blanket.

“Why?” I asked her with my eyes closed.

“We have to complete your transfer there, so you need to come with me, and you can see your new university.” She said. Actually I don’t feel happy to transfer to Seoul National University. I know it’s a top university here in Korea, but I don’t. I don’t want to meet new people, especially people from my school back then and I don’t want to move from Paris. I need to stay there if I have to complete my mission. Yes, MISSION. Mission Impossible.

“Mom?” I looked at her and sit on my bed. “Can I just not transfer here? I mean, I already have a friends in Paris and I don’t want to adapt to new college here.” My mother shook her head.

“Me and your dad already talk about it, and it’s final. You move here and not go back to Paris.” She said. “I’m so sorry honey.” She smile sadly looking at my disappointed face.

“It just I don’t want to meet my friends from high school.” I said looking at my hand.

“Why?”

“Because they called me ………….. monster.”

“Oh honey.” She come near me and hugged me. “You are not a monster. Why are they calling you that?”

“They said that Jongin’s dead was my fault.” I sobbed and she wipe my tears, looking at me sadly.

“They are wrong. It never been your fault. Don’t make their words haunt you. They don’t know anything.”

Yes and Mom don’t know anything too. I said to myself.

“Now go bath. I’ll waiting you downstairs, ok?”

I nodded and she left.

“Oh God, help me.” I buried my face to my pillow and sighing.

 

 

 

I walked beside my mother and held her hand tightly. All the student are looking at us. They were mostly curious. I took a deep breath before entered a Principal room.

“Morning Mrs. Lee. It’s nice to have you here.”

“Morning Mr. Kwon.” Said my mother.

“So, she is Irene Lee, your daughter.” He said looking at me kindly.

“Yes, she is my daughter, and she will transfer to this university from today.”

“I looked at her grade in previous university and she’s really good. We are happy to accept her as our student.”

“Very good Mr. Kwon. I hope my daughter can adapt soon here, and I’m sure you can look over her.” My mother said and I looked at my mother dumbly.

“Of course Mrs. Lee. You don’t need to worry about that. Our student are nice, they will accept her openly. “

“Thank you. Now I need to go.”

“Yes, for you Irene. You can go to my secretary and received your schedule for this semester.”

“Thank you Mr. Kwon.” I bow to him and we left the room.

 

 

“Mom, what was that?” I glared at her.

“What?” She looked at me innocently.

“About “You can look over her”. I’m not a child, Mom.” I sigh and she just chuckle.

“Well, I don’t want the student harsh to you, especially after what you said earlier this morning.” She sigh. “Where did you hear that anyway?” She looked at me.

“At the club. Last night.” I said.

“Young lady, I know you are old enough to go to a club, but I don’t want you go to club often. That’s not nice.”

“Yes Mom, and I’m old enough to know what’s good or bad for me. So don’t worry.” I rolled my eyes and keep walking.

“Very good.” She smile and wear her sunglasses. “I have to go. Your father waiting me in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter