Chapter 16

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, I'm sorry I haven't update for more than a week. I was too busy and don't have any idea. But yeah I tried hard to make this chapter, I hope you guys are like this chapter. Please kindly leave a comment. I need your feedback about my fic. Critic are accept and please be gently :) Thank you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you awake?” Someone speak and I open my eyes slowly and seeing a handsome man which I love. I smile at him and taking his hand then rest it on my cheek. I close my eyes again feeling comfortable don’t want to wake up. He take my left hand and kiss each of my finger.

“Are you tired? You haven’t eat your lunch yet.” He said and I open my eyes.

“Don’t you sleep?” I asked and he shook his head. “Then what are you doing when I slept?” Sitting up and looking at him.

“Looking at my beautiful girlfriend.” His genuine smile making me melt.

“Really? You look like ert.” I said chuckle and he lean closer to me.

“Only for you my love.” He said kissing my hair. “Let’s eat hum.” He murmur against my hair and I nodded my head.

“What do you want for lunch? Ah I mean dinner” He asked. There’s a difference between Paris and Korean time.

“Can I get burger?” I asked and he nodded.

“Sure.” He said.

“Really? Does they have it here in the plane?” I asked.

“Let me ask them.” He called a stewardess.

After order two burger and cola I seat looking outside the plane door seeing a beautiful sky. The sun ready to set. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I know who is it. He kiss my neck making me giggle.

“Beb, is someone pick you up in the airport later?” He murmur against my shoulder and I nodded.

“I will attending the party tonight, would  you come?” I asked but he shook his head immediately. “Why?” I pout looking at him.

“I have a meeting.” He said not looking at me.

“Really? In the night? Ah yeah, you are a businessman, don’t know a time for meeting.” I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

“Don’t mad please. Let’s meet tomorrow. Let’s having a date in Korea. Should we?” He asked taking my chin to look at him. I sigh nodding my head and rested it on his chest.

“You promise.” I said.

“I promise.” He kiss my hair and tuck my hair behind my ear.

 

 

 

We landed in Incheon International Airport, it’s evening here and my butler already waiting me in the arrival gates. James and I used a private way going inside the airport, he is really wealthy even he got an exclusive service here in Korea. His man’s protect us at the front and behind. We are heading to the arrival gates.

“Are we really separated from here?” I asked while holding his hand.

“Yes baby. I have a meeting.” He said kissing my forehead. I pout and looking down playing with the hem of his shirt. “We will meet tomorrow ok.” He said my hair and I nod.

“Bye.” I kiss his lip and make my way to the car.

 

 

“Follow her.” James told one of his man to follow his girlfriend and watch over her. He don’t want anything bad happen to her. He entered his car and heading to his mansion here in Korea which where he lived with Irene before.

Arrived at the mansion which filled with the memory of him and her. He smile stepping out from his car. He looked around and remember all the memories, a sweet and pain memory. He entered the mansion and already greeted by his mafia gang from Korea.

“Hello James. It’s been a long time.”

“Junsu. How are you?” James walking towards his friend and they hugged each other.

“Good. How are you? I heard your loves one is back to you.” He said and James smirked.

“News spread fast huh.”

“Of course. All the mafia leader already know it, even our enemy.” He said making James looking at him.

“Let’s talk inside.” Junsu nodded and following James walking to their private meeting room.

 

“So, what do you want to talk to me?” his husky voice filled the room.

“It’s about Robert McCall Junior.” Junsu told him slowly try to hide his fear knowing when that name come out, he is dead.

“Continue.” His scary voice makes Junsu flinch.

“His man’s beat up all our members in Korea.”

“WHAT?” His fist clench and hit the table hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter