Chapter 12

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what brings me here, but right now I sit comfortably in the private plane with James beside me. He told me that he was going to Japan for business trip and he invite me to join him to Japan. At first, I didn't want to follow him, but he insist me to follow him. Well, here I am looking outside the window plane.

"Why are you so quiet?" He snapped me from my thought.

"Huh?" I looked at him and he's staring at me. "Nothing. Just sleepy." I said sighing.

"Rest then." He my hair behind my ear.

"Are you not tired?" I asked him and he shook his head. I looked at him for don't know why. It's nice seeing him care for me. It feels so right that you have someone comfortable with and always be there for you. even it's not been a long time I know him, but he really show his feeling for me.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked.

"Why are you kind to me?" I asked still looking at him.

"Because I like you." Shoot, his answer making my heart beat stopped. What? Am I hear wrong?

"J-james." I muttered don't know what to say.

"Hey hey. I just express my feeling for you. You don't have to answer or even to think about it." He said.

"But I like you too." I said not thinking about it. I see his face shocked and I chuckle nervously. I look away from him and hide my red face. This is really embarrassing. He took my chin to face him.

"Did you really mean it?" He asked but I looking down. He lift up my chin again to face him. "Did you?" His eyes were really intimidating makes my leg feel so weak and I can't look into his eyes.

"I-I umm." I bit my lip looking down can't think clearly. Suddenly I feel a soft lip pressed into mine and when I looked up, James's face were close to mine and he kissed me. I can't breath and frozen on the spot. Suddenly I feel there's something in my stomach. He stopped kissing me and held my face then pressed his forehead into mine. I can feel his hot breath and it makes me feel weird but happy. I smile and he smile too. Then he hugged me tightly.

"Thank you." He said. I release our hug and looking at him.

"For what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"For give me a chance." He said and I furrow my eyebrow didn't understand what he mean.

"Chance?" I asked again making sure what did he mean.

"Yes girlfriend." He said making me blush hard.

I cover my face and he chuckle seeing me.

 

We landed in Tokyo International Airport. He held my hand while looking at me lovingly. I smile at him and we walked outside airport. We enter the car and heading toward the hotel. As we arrived at hotel, I feel something weird in my head. It feels like I ever come here.

“What’s wrong?” James asked me when we enter the hotel.

“Nothing. The hotel was beautiful.” I said smiling to him and he nod held my body closer to him.

“Welcome Mr. James Alan. We already prepare a presidential room for you.” A young men come to us led the way to our room. Wait.

“Are we stay in the same room?” I asked him when we were on the lift. He nodded and I gasped.

“W-what?” He chuckle seeing my shocked face and kiss my cheek.

“Relax love.” The door of the lift opened, and we walked to the room. I was about to protest to him, but the view of the room makes me forget about it. I walked inside the room and amazed by the view.

“It’s beautiful.” I said. James nod to a young men signaled for him to leave the room.

“Do you like it?” He asked while wrap his arm around my small waist from behind. I was shocked at the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter