Epilogue

the road to you

The Jeju waves were loud as a young boy splashed in the water. 

His name was Song Haneul. Contrary to his name which meant sky, this boy loved the sea. He laughed loudly in the water, his monolids which he had inherited from his father, creating an eyesmile.

Near the beach beside him, a young toddler, built a sand castle as high as the waves. 

Her name was Song Areum because she was beautiful with her double eyelids, sharp nose, and snow-white skin. Some said she was more beautiful than her mother.

Her twin sister who was playing catch with their mother, also had double eyelids and was as pretty and delicate as a flower. She had an uncanny resemblance to her father's sister. Named by her father who was fluent in Japanese, Song Hana indeed meant flower.

The father and mother looked at each other and smiled. 

They were blessed and grateful, living peacefully on Jeju Island where the sky and the sea were together in harmony. This was a place far away from the media's spotlight, a place where Kim Soeun was just Kim Soeun and where Song Jaerim was just Song Jaerim and where they could live a normal life together with their children.

Yes, life is beautiful.

⊱✿ ✿⊰

A/N: Okay, now it's done and I've got to say writing and describing their kids, again makes me wish they really do get together. Those babies would be so gorgeous, but more than that, those children would be the product of the beautiful love between Soeun and Jaerim.

Once again, here are the babies names and the meanings.

Ha Neul 하늘 means sky 

Areum 아름 means beauty 

Hana  花, 華 / 하나 means flower in Japanese and one in Korean 

With that said, I want to thank all my readers for supporting this story. I started writing this one week before Solim's last episode aired. I wrote this as a medium to let out my feelings and write some of my greatest desires for them, one of which is for Solim couple to be real. I love these two very much and the shipper in me will always want them together. Writing this fic enabled me to understand them a little better which I'm grateful for.

Originally, when i started watching Solim, I didn't expect that they would take up such a huge part of my heart. This past year, I had so much fun shipping them, through the ups & the downs, they taught me to smile and I want them both to continue smiling, living a stress-free life. Solim shippers, please also continue to smile. 

Today marks Solim's 1 Year Anniversary since they became a virtual couple so #HappySolimDay and may there be 50 to infinite years of blissful moments to come, hopefully leading up to their marriage :)

Thank you everyone ♥

And I may write a sequel about their kids, but it might not be right away. Stay tuned!