You're not mine

How about me?

As soon as they arrived at their destination, they get off from the bus and took all their stuffs with them.

Bomi srtruggles with only a bagpack and a small luggage. "Why is it so heavy?" She hissed to herself.

"Because you're a woman." A muscular hand appeared and took over the luggage she's been struggling with.

Bomi looked up and found Baekhyun making her heart almost drop. She just can't control how crazy her heart can go when Baekhyun is around.

In a speed of a light Bomi took over back the luggage while half whispering to him, "What are you doing?!"

Being a stubborn person Baekhyun is, he grabbed the luggage and start walking ahead leaving the owner behind.

Bomi's face turned sour as she catched up to him. "Yah, everybody are looking at us."

He stopped and take a good look on Bomi's face. "You- I can use Doojoon as an excuse." Then he walked away.

Bomi rolled her eyes at the thought of him using her brother as an excuse.

 

 

---

 

 

"This is your room?" Both Bomi and Baekhyun stopped in front of the room with the number 1096 on it.

Bomi took over the luggage and looked at Baekhyun - seriously. "Where is she?"

"Hm?" Baekhyun puts on his very innocent look at Bomi's question.

"Where is she that you're so bold in front of that many people earlier?"

"With her friend from other department. Her friend is all by herself so she wanted to give her company." He said calmly.

"I see. Thank you." Bomi sighs and turn around to open the door before Baekhyun stopped her. "What now?"

Bomi's eyes widened slightly as he pulled her into his arms. "I missed you."

She can felt her knees weakend at his three words. Those three words making all the pains from earlier vanished just like that.

 

 

---

 

Enjoying their free days at a new place doesn't suit Bomi at all, since she's here all by herself.

After she get a nice rest, Bomi dressed up in a simple tank top, with denim jeans and a pair of sneaker while she lets her hair down and went out for some air.

She took her phone and the key with her and went out.

TO: EUNJAYY, CHUEONNIE

I'm so bored and lonely ;-;

Getting no reply from them really maes Bomi felt like crying.

She looked around and spot a bridge with less people on it and she decided to take a short stroll over there.

TO: BOMI

What are you doing? I'm bored 3

 

TO: BAEKHYUN

You own yourself a girlfriend.

 

TO: BOMI

You are my girlfriend ^^

 

TO: BAEKHYUN

Hmm.

 

TO: BOMI

Are you mad? ;-;

 

TO: BAEKHYUN

I'm not.

 

TO: BOMI

What's with all the shorts reply? /3

 

TO: BAEKHYUN

Just because.

 

TO: BOMI

Where are you now?

 

Bomi replied, telling him where is she right now and slipped her phone into her jean' pocket.

She inhaled and exhaled for a few times and a voice surprised her a bit. "Are you okay?"

Bomi looked up and saw Chanyeol standing beside her. "Yes. Why do you ask?"

"You seemed to, like- No, it's nothing." He rubbed his nape and smiled awkkwardly.

"You're weird in a fun way." Bomi smiled and look back to the view in front of them.

Chanyeol rested his back against the bar on the bridges so that he can face Bomi. "Why are you all alone? Where are you friends."

"They have exams tomorrow." Bomi's answer make Chanyeol just nods his head in understand.

"How about you?" She asked back.

"They knocked out after that long trip." Chanyeol said making Bomi laughs a bit.

"You don't rest?" She asked again. It took Chanyeol a few seconds to answer her, "No. Don't ask me why. Please."

His pleading making Bomi laughs and motioned him a 'fine-I-won't-ask' with her hand.

 

"Yoon Bomi?"

 

That familiar voice making Bomi turn around almost as soon as she heard it and making Chanyeol to stand straight on his feet.

"Baekhyun-" Bomi's word interrupted by chirpy Chanyeol as he stretched out his hand towards him. "Baekhyun-ssi right? I've heard about you a lot."

Baekhyun took his hand. "You're Taeyeon sunbaenim boyfriend, right?" Chanyeol added making Bomi felt her chest tightened and her stomach felt sick.

Baekhyun glance at Bomi's reaction as she just stare at their shaking hands blankly. "Which department are you from?" Baekhyun asked the guy in front of him.

Chanyeol smiled, "I'm from the acting department, Park Chanyeol."

"I'll get going first." Bomi's slow tone of voice break the tense that felt by Baekhyun and Bomi.

Chanyeol turned around, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to my room. I left my phone. Bye." Bomi's quick answer making Chanyeol a bit confused and Baekhyun's face right now is no good.

 

 

---