New Smile

How about me?

Their bus stop at a rest area after about an hour later. All of the students get off and buy all kind of food since there won’t be any rest area for the next 2 hours.

 

Baekhyun and his girlfriend were just right in front of Bomi who walking alone. She tried not to look at them walking hand in hand but she ended up looking anyway.

 

It didn’t last that long until her name being called by someone from afar. Making Baekhyun stole a glance to the guy who called Bomi’s name.

 

Bomi looked to the front and saw Chanyeol waving before running to her with two bottle of waters. He handed a bottle to her, “I thought you might be feeling thirsty.” He smiled.

 

“Thank you. Where are your friends? I thought you’re with your friends?” Bomi looked around but see no one from the acting department but the singing department only.

 

“I lost them.” Chanyeol laughed awkwardly and Bomi buy it. “Let’s go and buy more foods.” He looked at her and she gave him a small smile.

 

Two of them stop at almost every stall at the rest area and in the end, the ended up with two bags of food and a bag of drinks. 

 

Chanyeol stopped and make Bomi eat every sample food in every stall that served any. He doesn’t fail to make her laugh and smile with his every words. 

 

They were among the last to get on to the bus and after all of them get on, the bus set off back to the high way and continue their trip.

 

Baekhyun stole few glances to the laughing Bomi and Chanyeol beside him. He’d been watching them from earlier.
He felt the need to meet with Bomi - only him and Bomi.

 

After eating lots of food, and laughing with Chanyeol finally Bomi hit her max point to where she’ll be sleeping until they reached their destination.

 

After cleaning some trash around them, Chanyeol finally relaxed down and when he looked to his left, he find the sleeping Bomi continuously hit her head on the window in her sleep.

 

It took him a few minutes to finally laid down her head gently to his shoulder. 
 

Baekhyun saw the whole scene since his girlfriend is also sleeping at that moment so he can look at Bomi as much as he wants.

 

Baekhyun can’t help but feeling jealous to what he just witnessed.