I'm a fool

How about me?

Bomi

From: Baekhyun
Bbom-ah ~

 

"He just using you when he needed you- no scratch that. He only use you, he didn't even need you."

"But Eunji-ah, you know that I-"

"I know!" Eunji can't hold her temper seeing her friend blinded by her one sided love anymore. "I know very well how you feel about him that I don't want you to see and contact him again! Bomi-ah, please. Take care of your heart now."

Bomi just gave her childhood friend a small nod.

 

To: Baekhyun
Why ?

From: Baekhyun
Can we meet outside? I'll wait for you.

 

Bomi sighed at the text and headed to their dorm's door.

"Where are you going?" Eunji asked in her satoori.

Bomi startled a bit because Eunji can sense if anything's wrong and she hated it when she knows that she's actually going out to see Baekhyun.

"I'm going to get some fresh air. I'll be back soon but don't wait for me."

Chorong appeared from the kitchen with a mug in her hand. "You got key with you?"

Bomi nodded and bid them goodbye..

Eunji watched the door closed after Bomi left. "Unnie, don't you think something is strange?"

Chorong took a seat beside Eunji, "Let her be, that kid had been stressing out lately."

 

To: Baekhyun
Where are you? I'm already here at the same spot like always.

 

Before she could get any reply, a pair of arm wrapped around her waist from behind. She knows the scent of that person behind her and he rest his chin on her shoulder. "I missed you Bbom."

"What's wrong?" Bomi's answer sounded a bit cold to Baekhyun then she pushed down his hand and turned around to look into his eyes. "What now? What did se do now?"

Baekhyun's a bit caught off guard by her question but still he answered it like always."We fight... again." He frowned and looked like he was about to cry.

That's Bomi's weakness - to see him getting sad. She stepped closer and hugged him. It's not long for him to hug her back. Bomi can felt her heart hurting but at the same time she was happy to be in his arm.

 

It was last year when Bomi first saw Baekhyun singing at the school function.

2 night after that Bomi got a message from Baekhyun. He said he got her number from her cousin saying that he want to be friend with her.

The intention wanting to be friend gone wrong when Bomi started to fall for Baekhyun. Even though she knew the fact that he already had a girlfriend.

Baekhyun said that he also like her but he can't lose his girlfriend either.

Bomi being a fool person she was agreed to be their shadow eventhough it hurt her because she don't want to lose him when he's not even hers.

In public, they are strangers but when it's just with their friends, it's the relationship that only the two know about.

Baekhyun will go to Bomi everytime he fight with his girlfriend. Bomi will always be there for him eventhough she's hurting s much that she can't feel anything but her love to him.

The cycle go on and on until now.

 

After that night they met each other, they became stranger for the next two week when Dancing, Singing, Acting, Artist department were on a field trip for the next two week. Becoming stranger means that Bomi got to hold back the hurt of seeing the one she loves arm in arm with his girlfriend.

Bomi is indeed a pathetic one when it comes to love.

She get on the bus and find somewhere to sit and the only empty seats happen to be the two seat beside Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Their eyes matched and he immediately looked away. That hurts more than seeing him with another girl.

Eunji and Chorong can't attend the trip because of exams. Bomi had to attend because she want an extra marks for the semester and also because the guy she loved. She took the seat beside the window and sighed thinking how much longer will she be able to do all of this because of her stupid feelings.

Her thought distracted by a voice. "Can I seat beside you?" Bomi looked up and find a tall guy smiling brightly at her.

Bomi nodded, "Sure."

"Thank you." His smiled didn't leave his face and he happily took the seat beside her.

"By the way, I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He extended his hand out for a handshake.

Bomi took his hand and shake it, "I'm Bomi, Yoon Bomi." She smiled.

 


Thank you for reading this! I hope it's interesting though ^^