Love Is Blooming~

My Love

Sandeul’s POV

                I was sitting alone my dorm room which I had all by myself. The other members just wanted to cram up together in one room so I let them be. It is good to have our own room sometimes even though it is a little lonely. I sighed. Just as I thought of the word ‘lonely’, I remembered what had happened today. This is also the reason why I can’t sleep. Baro and I had just argued today because of my jealousy. I know we are not lovers or anything but I can’t stop myself from saying hurtful things to him.

*Flashback starts.

“Sandeullie~” Baro came running towards me. I turn my head away coldly. “How was my acting just now?” I just think that I didn’t hear a thing and ignore him. “Sandeullie~? Tell me, tell me~ How was my acting~?” I really look at him now. But I gave him an icy gaze which made him flinched a little. “Sandeullie? Are you okay?”

“Don’t call me ‘Sandeullie’.” I said coldly. He looked hurt.

“Are you ignoring me…?”

“Yes. Now, don’t come and bother me anymore. Just go and hug your little girlfriend.” He widened his eyes for a moment but before he could say anything more, I had already stormed away from him. He calls out to me but I pretend that I didn’t hear his calls.

*Flashback ends.

                Come to think of it, I really regretted what had I said to him. I’m going to see him 24/7. How am I going to face him after this? I lied down and hugged my bolster tightly. Tears welled up in my eyes. I screamed but it is muffled by my bolster. I miss his voice calling out to me. I miss the warmness of him whenever he hugs me. I miss him. Tears are running down my cheeks now but I wipe it away with my sleeves. Just at that moment, my bedroom door creaks open.

Baro’s POV

                I can’t sleep the whole night. I look at my phone. 1.00a.m. Oh good. I’m going to get exhausted tomorrow. Why did Sandeul talked to me like that this morning? I didn’t do anything wrong but he looked and talked to me like that. I also kept ignoring the whole day. I sit up and ruffle my hair in frustration. I feel so hurt. As if my heart had already broke into pieces but I didn’t blame Sandeul. He himself looked like he was hurt by me. He even said something like ‘Just go and hug your little girlfriend’. Was he jealous? But he was jealous of me or Won Hee? I didn’t think he is a homo though. I climb down from my bed carefully so I won’t wake Jinyoung-hyung up. I open and close the door carefully. I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. I gulp all of it down and put my glass back into its place. I sigh.

                I’m on my way walking back to my room but I stopped when I reached Sandeul’s bedroom door. I wonder if he is asleep or not. I put my hand on the door knob and hesitated. Should I open the door? What if Sandeul is awake and starts to say something similar like this morning again? Ah! I don’t care about that anymore. I’m just going to ask him what happened. I open the door and it creak open. I glance at the top bunk and I can faintly make out Sandeul’s figure. I slowly climb up to his bed but I didn’t sit on it. I’m just going to try it though.

“Sandeullie… Why…? Why did you ignore me…?” No reaction from him. “Did you know that I’m so sad that I can’t sleep because of you? And yet, you can still sleep…?” No reaction again but he slowly sit up after a moment passed. I was expecting him to face me but he didn’t.

“Did you think you’re the only one who can’t sleep…?” His voice sounded so fragile that I think it will break if I don’t handle it properly.

“Sandeullie…” He finally turned around to face me but I can see a glistering tear formed at the corner of his eyes. “I- What had I done?”

“There’s nothing you have done. It was just me. I’m sorry for what had happened this morning. I’m not in a good mood that time. So… Sorry. Please leave me alone now…” He lied back onto his bed. I quickly hold onto his wrist.

“Nothing? After all the hurtful things you have told me yet you say there’s nothing…?! Please… Tell me…”

“I-I was jealous….”

“That’s all…?”

“No…” He looks at me carefully in the eyes.

“Promise me if I tell you this, no matter what happen, you will still remain as my best friend.”

“I promise.”

“I-I… I love you… This is why I was jealous.” I blink hard. I was stunned.

“W-What? Say it again.”

“I-I love you…”

Sandeul’s POV

                He is still stunned by my words but instead of getting yell or whatever by him, I was pulled into a tight embrace. It is my turn to get stunned.

“B-Baro…?”

“I love you too, Sandeullie.”

“W-What?” He pushes me away and kisses me on the lips.

“I love you.” He smiles and kisses me again but this time I kiss him back and hug him.

The next morning…

                I woke up shortly after Shinwoo-hyung and used the bathroom after him. As I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Baro. He winks at me and I blushed. Well, I think, that’s how our life will go on after this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong again~ This is the BaDeul couple chapter that I have promised~ It’s slightly a little different from my original fic. Sorry if it’s not interesting enough though. I’ve already tried my hardest to crack my brain for ideas >< Mianhae >< Enjoy~