BaDeul Again :D

My Love

Baro’s POV

                After Jinyoung-hyung had walked back to the ‘resort’ safely, Gong Chan just straightly enters his room with an upset look. His looks made me frowned. I glanced at Jinyoung-hyung. He has a disappointed face after Gong Chan left. I doubt that nothing had happened when they were alone back there. Without hesitation, I asked him if something wrong is going on between them. He just waved me off along with a swift “Nothing…” and walked to his own room. A soft sigh escaped from Shinwoo-hyung before he enters the ‘resort’. Sandeul just give me a meaningful look and followed after Shinwoo-hyung. I know that look. He is going to plan something for those two. Well, other than Jinyoung-hyung, he is like the second leader himself. He wouldn’t let anything bad happen to the group. He loves the group like his own family and Gong Chan is already like his baby brother. A small smile crafted on my face and I shook my head before following Sandeul to the couch.

                I sat down beside him and take a quick glance at the living room. No one is at here except for us. Shinwoo-hyung probably is in the dining room, texting away. Jinyoung-hyung and Gong Chan both in their own room. Just thinking and looking at those two make me slightly irritated. Maybe just because I can’t stand their awkward and complicated situation.

“Baro-yah…” I looked at him. Worry is all written clearly on his flawless features.

“Yes?” I asked softly and his silky brown hair.

“Can you do me a favor?” I smiled.

“Of course. I always did, didn’t I?” He chuckled.

“Well… Help me ask Channie what had happened between those two. Then I will start a plan to get those two together.” I laughed.

“What is it?” He pouted but I just keep laughing. “Yah!” He slapped me in the chest.

“Sorry~ It’s just that you are too cute~” He blushed and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“Okay now. Just help me with it. Kay?”

“Yeah, yeah. But… You have to give me a reward after this.” I winked.

“What reward?” I smirked.

“I will get it from you. Don’t worry.” He narrowed his eyes and sighed in defeat.

“Okay. But that’s if only you got that answer from Channie.” I smiled brightly.

“Deal~” I stand up and walk towards Gong Chan’s room, determined to get the answer from him.

Sandeul’s POV

“He can be such an idiot sometimes…” I muttered to myself and stand up. “I shall get the answer from Jinyoung-hyung too.”

                I slowly turn the doorknob to check if the room is locked. It turns out that it isn’t. Careless hyung. Just to respect our leader hyung, I knocked the door. I enter the room after a soft “Come in”. Jinyoung-hyung is sitting on the bed and he is composing song again. His back is facing me while his beloved laptop is on his lap, being typed and clicked away by Jinyoung-hyung furiously. I sighed. He works more than usual if he is upset about something. I sat down beside him. He turned his head slightly to me. His face shows a little disappointment before it is replaced with a fake smile.

“Oh. It’s you, Sandeul.” I stared at him.

“Who did you think I would be?” He turned back to his laptop.

“Err… Just someone.” I sighed.

“Does that ‘someone’ mean Channie?”

“N-No.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Stop lying, hyung. We all know that you like him. Uhh… Excluding Channie of course.” I wanted to say both of them are too dense because they don’t even know they have the same feeling for each other but I decided to keep it to myself. He sighed.

“Really. It’s not Channie.”

“Hyung! Stop lying! If it’s not Channie then who is it?!”

“Sandeul… Keep quiet. If you keep yelling around you’ll distract other people.”

“Okay then. Answer me.”

“It’s none of your concern.” I snorted and rolled my eyes. “Hyung. You’re really impossible sometimes. What if you and Channie’s situation become like this forever?! Our group can be affected!” I stormed out of the room and gritted my teeth. That pabo leader. Just as I sat down on the couch, Baro came out of Gong Chan’s room. I crossed my arms and sulks.

“Wow, wow. Who made my Sandeullie angry?” He sat down beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I puffed my cheeks in anger. “Aww~ Don’t be angry and tell me kay?” I just buried myself in his chest and sobbed. He my back and tried to comfort me but I just keep crying harder.

“I-I’m… S-Scared… Th-That our g-group will g-get i-into a ba-bad situation…a-and…” I managed to choke out between sobs.

“Shh. It’s alright. It’s alright. It won’t happen. Just don’t worry. I’ll help them fix back their relationship.” He said softly and continues to my back. His voice has always managed to calm me down.

“Thanks… Baro…” I yawned and rested my head on Baro’s chest with my eyes closed. He could hear him chuckling softly.

“Go to sleep. I will wake you up after this.” With his soothing voice and his warm hug, I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Baro’s POV

                I smiled. He is so cute when he sleeps. He looks like an angel that has came down to Earth. I wiped away the tears that are still lingering at the corner of his eyes. Then I scowled. Why would he cry so suddenly? I was just away for around like, 10 minutes. Did he go to find Jinyoung-hyung? I heard a door creaked open. Jinyoung-hyung. Speak of the devil. But I could use this opportunity to ask him.

“Hyung…!” I whispered as loud as I can, trying hard not to wake Sandeul up. He heard me and turned his direction to me. He gave me a questioning look when he saw Sandeul.

“He had just finished crying.” He gulped.

“He did?” I nodded.

“You’re the one that made him angry. Am I right?” I glared at him and he sighs.

“I guess…” He scratched his head. “I’m sorry…”

“You shouldn’t say that to me. You should say to Sandeul. But, I think he will accept your apology if…” I paused, just trying to make him curious and ask.

“If?”

“If you make it up with Channie. I’m sure Sandeul will forgive you.” He sighed.

“I don’t know what I should do. Channie just keep avoiding me after he did that…” He blushed, as if remembering some embarrassing moments. I raised an eyebrow.

“He did what?” Jinyoung-hyung flinched as if he just realized he shouldn’t say that.

“Uhh... Um... N-Nothing in particular…” He laughed nervously. I wanted to ask him again but decided to drop it. I will Gong Chan for answers again later. The person in front of me surely won’t ever tell me no matter what happens. I sighed.

“Fine. By the way, I think we’re going to start soon. Wake Channie up will you?” He looked nervous.

“Should I?”

“Yes. I’m going to wake Sandeul up so go.” He sighed.

“Fine then…” He said in defeat and walked away to Gong Chan’s room. I chuckled. Now I am going to wake my Sandeul up.

“Sandeullie~ Wake up~” He groaned in protest.

“Let me sleep a little while more…”

“Oh no you don’t.” I tickled him by the side and he jerked up, laughing hard.

“S-Stop… I-It…!” He said between his laughter. I smirked, release my hold on him and pull him into a tight hug. “Yah… What’re you doing…?” I ignored him and nuzzled into his shoulders. A sigh of relief escaped from my lips. After that, I looked at him in the eyes and lean forward to kiss him softly.

“Yah! You two love birds go get a room.” Shinwoo-hyung stands in front of us with his arms crossed. Sandeul blushed madly but I just glared at the person in front of me. Not even embarrassed that I have been caught kissing.

“Yah! Hyung! You’re destroying our precious moment!” 

“Then go get a room and never do it in from of me. Anymore.” I pouted. “Now, go get yourself ready.”

“Fine…” I dragged Sandeul away, who is still blushing and chuckled. “You’re just beyond cute~” His face is full red now. I chuckled inwardly, not wanting him to smack me on the head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                After we have finished determining our roles, Sandeul put on a sulky face and went away before I could even call him. Did I offend him? If it is so, things would get troublesome, especially for me. I sighed. I am just gonna ask him after this.

Sandeul’s POV

                I crossed my arms, still in a sulky mood. What is Baro even thinking?! This is going to be the first time I make fermented bean stew and I don’t even have the idea on how to do it! I sighed in defeat. The staffs had already recorded that so I guess I am stuck here to do this. I ruffled my hair in frustration. “I’m just gonna ask Jinyoung-hyung on how to do it…” Even though we are still… Awkward around each other after that little incident. Guess that I have no choice. Well, he said that he could help me just now. I shrugged and walk towards Jinyoung-hyung.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung-hyung turned his head at me and seems surprised to see me calling him. “What? You said that I could get some helps from you.”

“Oh. About that. What do you want me to help?”

“I don’t have any clue on how to make that bean stew.” He raised an eyebrow and I glared at him. “I’m serious.” He held his hands up in surrender.

“I think I have some recipes in my bag. I’m positive that one of them has the recipe for fermented bean stew.” I muttered a brief “Thanks” and went straight for Jinyoung-hyung’s room. I found his bag lying on the floor near the bed and rummaged through it. I found a few recipe books in there and search the index for fermented bean stew. Indeed, he is right. There is a recipe on that. I take that book with me and go back to the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen, I open the recipe book and get everything that I need to make it. I could concentrate at first but as it is half way finish, my heart wasn’t there anymore. Maybe I was just too tired. I was so in a daze until I didn’t realize I had put too much pepper into the stew. I kept stirring until I think it is cooked. I punched the air. “Finished finally~! I better try it first.” I took a spoon from the cabinet, scoop up a spoonful of the bean stew and put it in mouth. I almost gag at the spiciness. I move closer to the camera and whispers. “I… I think I have put too much pepper in that stew… Hmm…” I just shrugged and quickly grab the can of Tropicana Sparkling to clear away the spiciness. It is quite effective actually.

“Err… Sandeul?” My head whipped to the direction of the voice. It is Jinyoung-hyung. “The fire is still on.” He pointed at the pot.

“Oh my God!” I quickly off the stove before the stew overcook. “Err… Thanks… Hyung.”

“Y-You’re welcome…” There is an awkward silence between us. Jinyoung-hyung opened his mouth but he closes it after that like he wanted to say something. “Err… Sandeul… I-I’m sorry for this evening…” I sighed. I seriously can’t be angry with him forever. He is still my hyung, leader and my best friend.

“I forgive you. Just… Follow your heart in doing anything.” I smiled and excuse myself to the toilet, leaving him all confused and dumbfounded at there. A small smile crept on my face. To success in love, you would have to work hard for it. I was so into my train of thoughts until I accidentally bumped into someone else. “I’m sorry…” I rubbed my forehead and looked up at the person I had bumped into. Just to find that I am looking into Baro’s big brown sparkly eyes. I stumbled backwards from the shock but Baro catches me before I could fall down onto the floor hard.

“You okay?” I blushed and push him away from me.

“Y-Yeah. Now, if you could excuse me…” I try to walk pass him but he stops me by locking his fingers around my wrist.

“Sandeullie… Are you angry with me…?” I give him a cold look.

“What do you think?” He pouted cutely, which made me almost forgot that I’m still angry with him.

“Sandeullie… Forgive me… Kay?” He tugged at my shirt like a little kid and keeps whining. I sighed in defeat. Another person who can’t get me to be angry at them for long. I ruffled his hair and hug him.

“You know that I couldn’t stay angry with you if you do that right?” A soft chuckle escaped from his lips.

“I know, Sandeullie. I know everything about you.” He smiled and lifts up my chins to give me a soft and gentle kiss. I gave him a small smile and blushed a little after we broke the kiss.

“You sure do, Baro.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally~ I’m back~ Yay~ Missed me xD? Sorry for the late update though. I was too lazy to update :P Anyway, I bet this chapter would be a little boring because I just write what am I actually thinking so please don’t kill me >.< -Quickly run away from here- At least this update is longer than my usual ones. Right? Please enjoy this story~ ♥