I Can Only Think Of You (Gong Chan's POV)

My Love

 

                I quickly walk away from that spot and never look back once. What have I done? I ruffled my hair in frustration. I was still in a daze until I had realized what I am doing. I had kissed Jinyoung-hyung. His lips are softer than it looks. I mentally slapped myself and shook my head to get rid of those thoughts. I have no doubt that Jinyoung-hyung will hate me now and think that I am some disgusting homoual guy. I feel like crying again. Gong Chan Sik! Stop this! You can’t cry always like a baby! I took in a deep breath and calm myself down. I quicken my pace so that Jinyoung-hyung can’t chase me up. As soon as I reached the ‘resort’, I can see all the three hyungs are arguing over something. They hadn’t noticed me yet.

“Hyung, what are you all doing here?” They gasped in surprise. “Sorry that I scared all of you.”

“Channie! Oh my God! Are you alright? We were actually debating whether we should find you and Jinyoung-hyung or not. Eh? Where’s Jinyoung-hyung?” Sandeul-hyung asked and glanced around.

“He’s not here yet but I think he’s coming.” The three of them exchanged worried glances.

“Should we go find him? You know that he’s not good in sensing the direction.” Baro-hyung asked.

“Try to call his phone first.” Shinwoo-hyung suggested and Baro-hyung fished out his phone. He quickly presses Jinyoung-hyung’s number and put it into loudspeaker. We waited for Jinyoung-hyung to answer. After a few tries, Jinyoung-hyung finally picked up. All of us sighed in relief.

“Jinyoung-hyung. Where are you?” Baro-hyung asked, concern is written all over his face.

“Oh. I was just standing at here for a while. I’m coming back now.”

“You sure you don’t want us to find you?” Shinwoo-hyung frowned.

“It’s alright. There is a small path that leads to the ‘resort’. I saw that when I was running to that place just now.”

“Oh. Umm. Alright. Be sure to be careful and run back here. The sun is already setting.”

“Yeah, yeah… I am running now.”

“Then we will wait at the front door.”

“Fine.” He said and hanged up the phone.

                After a few minutes, Jinyoung-hyung finally emerged from the small path. He glanced at me but I averted my eyes. I felt so awkward. I sighed. “I’m going in first.” And I walked into the ‘resort’ and went straight to my temporary bedroom. This is bad. At this rate, I won’t be able to face Jinyoung-hyung anymore. I sit on the bed, thinking what I should do now. “Jinyoung-hyung…” Maybe I should act like nothing happened. Yeah. That’s the only way for now. I sighed again and lied on my bed, planning to take a nap when suddenly Baro-hyung barged in.

“Waaaa!” Hyung…! What’re you doing?!” He locked the door and plopped down next to me. “Hyung…” He glanced at me.

“What exactly happened when you two were alone?” I gulped. I must not tell him about this. I gave him an awkward smile.

“W-What are you talking about, hyung?”

“You know what I am talking about. Don’t lie. I know whenever you are lying. Aside from Shinwoo-hyung and Sandeul-hyung, I am also like a big brother to you. So, spill it out.”

“I-It’s not of your concern…” He sighed.

“I know I shouldn’t ask private things like this but if you don’t spill it out, you’re going to suffer. Along with that you will make all of us worry about you.” I hesitated. Should I tell him after all? He patted my head and sat up.

“When you are ready to tell me, come and talk to me. Alright?” I didn’t answer him and with that, he walked out of the room. Aah. Don’t care about that first. I am going to take a nap until they call me up.

                I woke up when I felt something brushed lightly against my cheek. I groaned and rubbed my eyes to get a better view of the dark silhouette in front of me. My eyes widened in shock. Jinyoung-hyung is staring down at me and his face is literally a few inches from mine. He is so close that I can feel his breath. It smells like strawberry. I think he had just eaten a strawberry-flavored candy. We both looked at each other without blinking. At last, I came back into consciousness and pushed him lightly away from me so that I can sit up.

“H-Hyung… I should get up. See… See you after this.” I hung my head low so that I won’t need to look at him in the face. I quickly get out from the bedroom. As soon as I stepped out, my head hit someone in his chest. “I-I’m sorry…!”

“You alright, Chansik?” Shinwoo-hyung looked at me with concern but I just nod.

“Yeah. I’m alright.”

“Oh. Jinyoung.” I quickly walked away and let the two engulfed themselves in their own conversation. I sighed. After this will be the hard time for me. I will have to act like my normal self for the sake of our fans and the filming. Why is my life so messed up? I snapped out of my thought when the PD instructed us to get ready. Oh. Here comes the time I am not going to look forward to. I tried to stand as far away as possible from Jinyoung-hyung.

“Okay… Start!”

“We are back at the dorm for dinner.” As usual, Jinyoung-hyung started to talk first.

“Shinwoo-hyung won at the game earlier.” Baro-hyung explained. Then I saw Shinwoo-hyung walking towards us from the back as planned.

“There he is, the winner.” I pointed at Shinwoo-hyung, just trying to act as normal as I could.

“The correct winner.”

“The winner is allowed… To put his hands in his pockets.” He smirked.

“I’m so jealous.” Sandeul-hyung blurted out. Jinyoung-hyung put his hand on Sandeul-hyung’s shoulder and patted him lightly.

“We will determine the roles now.” Everyone let out a sound of protest but didn’t really complain or anything. “I honestly… Will make the Aglio Olio.”

“Hyung, are you making us Aglio Olio?” Baro-hyung asked curiously. He nodded and smiled.

“Jinyoung-hyung’s speciality is Aglio Olio.” Baro-hyung then rested his hand on Sandeul-hyung’s shoulder.

“Then Sandeullie will…”

“Make the rice.” Sandeul-hyung cut him off before he can continue.

“Right! You measure the rice right.” Sandeul-hyung smiled and nodded. “You have to make the fermented bean stew too.” His smile faded. Sandeul-hyung doesn’t really want to make fermented bean stew… Because it will be his first try.

“You can get help from me.” Jinyoung-hyung offered.

“Shinwoo-hyung isn’t doing anything…”

“Get bits of help from Shinwoo-hyung then.” Jinyoung-hyung said suggestively and Baro-hyung rested his arm over my shoulders and sighed dramatically.

“Channie and I will make yummy meat.” I followed after him.

“Yummy meat~”

“Meat, meat, meat!”

                With that, we all settled to our work. Baro-hyung and I went to take aprons from the staff. She handed us two aprons with cute-looking stuffs sewed onto it. After that, we went to take all the things needed to grill the meat. We set up all of it by the porch and sat opposite each other to make things easier. I thought that I will forget about the kiss with Jinyoung-hyung while I am busy with this. But, I am wrong. I feel like smacking my head with the spatula I am holding now. I sighed. What should I do if I really can’t get back with Jinyoung-hyung like how we are last time? I don’t want our friendship to just end like this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally my Chapter 7 finished~ Yippee~ It’s a short update again ._. -Sigh- I think my story has become lamer and lamer D: Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! Anyways, for the ones who had been reading my fic up until now, I wanted to say thank you. I’m really, really happy. Not a word could explain my feelings for this. -Laughs- Enjoy~