The Beginning?

My Love

Gong Chan’s POV

B1A4 had just debuted recently. Currently, we are filming our second ongoing song, ‘Only Learned The Bad Things’. Baro-hyung is the main character for the song though. Which really make Sandeul-hyung jealous and looked depressed. “Hyung, you okay? You don’t look good.” I was wondering what so jealous about that. Maybe it’s because Sandeul-hyung really want to take Baro-hyung’s place. “Nah~ It’s nothing. I was just too jealous. I’m okay though.” He smiles his best smile but I know it is a fake one just by looking at it. I sigh. Not wanting to ask more and pat him on his back. “I’m going to find Jinyoung-hyung. Want follow?” I just shake my head. “After this I will find him. I’m going to find Shinwoo-hyung though.” He nods and we went away into a different direction.

“Shinwoo-hyung~”

“Ah. Chansik.”

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

“I’m just watching Baro from here. You?”

“I was just chatting with Sandeul-hyung just now. I will just join you from here though.”

“Okay. Oh yeah, just now Jinyoung was very, very jealous though.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I’m pretty sure it’s because of Baro. He was shocked that he was jealous. Funny. When the PD said that it was just a rehearsal earlier, he was like ‘What? It was a rehearsal just now? They’re doing it again? Aah..!’” Then he laughs.

“Hyung, hyung….” I shake my head.

“Let’s just watch now.”

“Huh? Oh. Yeah.”

                I was going to watch Baro-hyung’s act until I saw him taking a break and Jinyoung-hyung walks towards him. I seems like they are practicing but I felt a pang of jealousy rush through me when Jinyoung-hyung hugs Baro-hyung. Baro-hyung pushes Jinyoung-hyung away and I heard him saying, “Wait, hyung, you be the girl. I’ll hug you like this.” Then, they hug once more. After a moment they let go of each other but Baro-hyung held Jinyoung-hyung for a while. I feel like pulling Baro-hyung away but I can’t. There is a funny moment there when Jinyoung-hyung almost punched Baro-hyung in the face and they laugh. I sigh in relief. I don’t think I can stand for a second more if Baro-hyung still holding on Jinyoung-hyung. Baro-hyung quickly goes back to his act after the PD yells “Action!” Then again, this time it’s Sandeul-hyung who is now clinging onto Jinyoung-hyung. I’m really going crazy now. I take in a sharp breath and exhale. Inhale and exhale. That is the only thing I can do. I can’t just pull Sandeul-hyung away with the cameras around. Even if without any cameras, if I do that, they will know that I have feelings towards Jinyoung-hyung. Never mind. I will just bear with it. I look at them for the last time and turn my head away. After a while, the PD came. With the camera of course. We are actually filming for the MTV Match Up. If I’m not mistaken, it is already the second episode.

“I’m jealous…” Shinwoo-hyung faced the camera and I stand beside him.

“I’m not jealous at all.” It’s true that I’m not jealous at Baro-hyung though.

“You aren’t?” Shinwoo-hyung looks at me now.

“Not at all.”

“Why’s that?” Now it’s the best time to lie or they will suspect.

“…………” I look at him for a while and then hug him and whine. He hugs me back and pats me on the back. Later, the PD goes away.

“Hyung. I’m going to the toilet.” I say after I released Shinwoo-hyung.

“Oh. Go ahead. I’m going to watch the last part with Sandeul and Jinyoung.”

“Okay.”

Jinyoung’s POV

“Hey, Jinyoung. Hey, Sandeul.” A familiar voice calls us from the back.

“Ah. Hyung. Where’s Channie?” I asked with curiosity.

“Oh. He said that he is going to the toilet just now. Just at the moment you saw me you are already finding for Chan Shik.” I could feel myself blushing right now.

“Yah. Hyung. He’s still the maknae right. And I was just asking since I haven’t really chatted with him properly today.”

“Oh well. Sandeul, you okay? You don’t look really well.”

“Ah! It’s nothing. Let’s watch this until the end.”

“Err… Alright.” He looked at me as if asking me what is wrong with Sandeul but I just shrugged.

                We watch Baro’s acting which what seems like an hour because I got bored from that. I sigh in relief when it ended. Sandeul keeps sulking all the time and Shinwoo-hyung focused on the act all the time. We all clapped for Baro though and walks away to leave Baro alone with the other staffs. We chatted with Producer Jo for a while in front of the camera. After he went away, the PD said to us, “Your backs looked so envious, so lonely.” I was wondering if my back really looked like that just now. So I said, “Aah… Not at all.” and walks away to the back of the studio to rest for a while.

Gong Chan’s POV

                Wow. I sure took a very long time in the toilet calming down myself. When I went back, the act had already ended and I saw Jinyoung-hyung sitting on the chair. I assumed that he was taking a rest so I figured that I shouldn’t disturb him and after the hugging just now, I don’t think I’m ready to talk to him yet. I somehow cursed myself for being so easily jealous. I sighed and went to find Sandeul-hyung again. When I found him, it seems like his mood had lifted. He doesn’t look so depressed like just now.

“Sandeullie-hyung~!” I cling onto him.

“Y-Yah! Channie! You scared me!” He yelled at me after he flinched and I whimpered.

“Ah. Mianhae… I was too shocked just now.” He ruffles my hair and smiles. His usual smile is back. Not like the last smile he gave me. This smile can make anyone around him fill with happiness. No kidding. But instead of smiling back at him which I almost did, I pouted. Just for fun.

“Yah. I said that I’m sorry right?” He pushed my head with his index finger lightly. I smile and hug him.

“Apology accepted~” He hugs me back and chuckles. I keep clinging onto him until Jinyoung-hyung calls Sandeul-hyung.

“Yah! Sandeul-yah! Where are you? Come help me for a while!”

“I’m here! Wait! I’m coming!” Then he turns to me. “You want help too? Hmm? Channie?”

“I’m lazy for the moment though.” He narrows his eyes. “Mianhae~ I actually wanted to take a rest for a while….” He sighs.

“Yeah, yeah. Go ahead. I will deal with Jinyoung-hyung. Well. I better go now before he calls me again. See you after this.” He pats me on the head and walks toward Jinyoung-hyung.

“I better take a rest before it’s too late for that….” I murmur and sit on the chair where Jinyoung-hyung had been. Well, it’s the best place to take a rest though.

Jinyoung’s POV

                I was jealous. I was jealous that Gong Chan keeps clinging onto Sandeul but not me. Just now, I was finding for Sandeul to help me with the coffees. So, I call out to him since it’s easier than searching the whole studio just to find him.

“Yah! Sandeul-yah! Where are you? Come help me for a while!”

“I’m here! Wait! I’m coming!” I turn my head at the direction of the voice and just in time to see Gong Chan clinging onto Sandeul and Sandeul pats him on the head. After that, Gong Chan sits on the chair that I had been sitting a few moments ago. It seems like he is taking a rest.

“Hyung! Did you hear me?!” Sandeul shouts into my ear and I jumped.

“Wah! What is it?”

“I had called you for three times but you just won’t budge. I know you take interest on our maknae but don’t just stare at him like that okay? You looked like you are going run at him at any moment and kiss him.” I blushed and turned my head away slightly so that he can’t see my face.

“I didn’t think of him like that.” He sighs.

“What do you want me to help?” He asked, changing the topic completely which really make me feel grateful.

“Help me with the coffees. I can’t really finish them myself.” He narrows his eyes.

“Fine.” Then he starts to make the coffee. I looked at Gong Chan for the last time before I pour the coffee powder into the cups.