An Apology (Jinyoung's POV)

My Love

 

Ever since my ‘hidden camera plan’ worked, Gong Chan hadn’t talk to me. At all. Don’t even mention looking at me. We are back in our ‘resort’ now, walking around and doing our own things. I cross my hands, pout and look at Gong Chan. It is kind of obvious that he is avoiding me. He look at everywhere except my way. He abandoned me and went to talk to Shinwoo-hyung. Leaving me all alone here. I was so focus staring at the pair without even realizing Baro is standing next to me.

“Hyung? You okay?” I jerked away a little.

“O-Oh. It’s you, Baro. Huh? Me? I’m okay.” He frowned a little and sighs.

“Hyung, you like Channie right?” I can feel myself blushing. Probably even redder than a tomato.

“W-What…?! Don’t joke around, Baro.” He puts his hands on his mouth to stop himself from laughing out loud.

“Hyung… Hyung…” He crossed his hands and shakes his head. “It’s all written on your face.” I hit him lightly on the arm.

“Yah..! Stop that. Yeah. I like Channie. So?” He smirks.

“Finally you admitted it.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“If you have time to joke around here, I assure you to go find your Sandeul before he gets angry.”

“Nah. I told him that I’ll chat with you for a moment and yeah. He’s mine.” He smiled proudly but he turned into a serious face after a second. “I came here isn’t just wanted to chat and joke around with you, hyung. I wanted to tell you why Channie is acting like that.” He pointed at Gong Chan but with his back facing us, he doesn’t know that we are talking about him.

“You know?” He shrugs.

“It’s only hyung who can’t see it.”

“Cha Sun Woo!” He held his hands up in a defensive way.

“Okay! Chill, hyung. I’ll tell.” He coughed a little. “It’s all hyung’s fault actually.”

“Okay. What is my fault?”

“You planned that hidden camera and scared all of us out. The one who looked concerned about you the most was Gong Chan. He almost cried when you were lifted up but you fooled us all. So I think he is angry with you now.” He glanced at me and shrugged again. “Well, that’s only my guess.”

“Then… What should I do?”

“Just apologize to him.”

“That’s all?”

“Yeah. If it can’t work like that, you’ll have to think the other ways by yourself.” I sigh.

“Okay…” Both of us just stand there in silence until Sandeul comes and pulls Baro away. Those love birds. Don’t mind me. I am just jealous of them. The idea bulb above me had lighted. I hope this works.

                I walk towards the two of them but Gong Chan sensed me and tries to escape from me. I locked my fingers around his wrist before he can even run. Shinwoo-hyung looks at us curiously but I smile reassuring at him.

“Hyung, may I borrow Channie for a little while?” He hesitated and glanced at Gong Chan for a while before looking back at me.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung. Chansik and I have to discuss about something.”

“Then I’m sorry too, hyung. I will have to take Channie away by force.” I turn away and start to run out of the house, fingers still locking around Gong Chan’s wrist while pulling him out with me.

“Jinyoung!!!” I didn’t look back. I am very sorry, Shinwoo-hyung. I have no other choices. I can’t stand Gong Chan keep ignoring and avoiding me.

“Hyung! Let go! What’re you doing?!” Gong Chan keep tugging his hands away but it didn’t affect me one bit. We just keep running and running until we are far away enough from the house. We both breathed hard.

“Mianhae, Channie… But at least… Please listen to me.” He gave me a pained expression but nodded. I let go of his hand and took in a deep breath before starting.

“Channie… I’m sorry for freaking you out this afternoon. It was really just meant to be a joke and no more. I didn’t know that you will be so… Angry…” Tears start to well up my eyes and I look down at the floor. “You can give me whatever sort of punishment but please… Please don’t ignore and avoid me…”

                I looked up when I heard a sob. Gong Chan’s tears are already running down and wet his cheek. He looked like he was controlling his tears but failed. It only became worse and the tears fall non-stop. I reached my hand out but stopped midway. I hesitated. Should I? Maybe I should but I am still at fault. To my surprised, Gong Chan pulled me to him and rested his head on my shoulders but still crying. I slowly wrapped my arms around him pulled him closer to me. “Let you tears all out… It can make you better after this…” I patted his head and he cried harder this time. I let him cried a little longer before I break the silence.

“I’m really sorry, Channie. Please forgive me. I will do anything for you and you can do anything to me.” He looked at me in the eyes. He cried so much that his eyes turned red and his cheek is wet with tears.

“Really…?” I was surprised that he really spoke to me but I nodded.

                I have expected something like punching, kicking and yelling at me. But this… This is really beyond my thoughts. I really can’t believe he did this to me. Never once in my life I have thought that he would do this. Wait. What is that word again? My mind is literally blank right now. Oh yeah. He kissed me. Kiss is the word. He really kissed me. At this very moment. Am I dreaming? His lips are very, very soft. It was a very soft and gentle kiss. But before I could react, he had already broken the kiss.

“I-I’m sorry… But I’ve already forgiven you. Anyway… Sorry again…” He quickly ran towards the ‘resort’ and left me who is still stunned here all alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ As you can see, this is a full Jinyoung’s POV chapter :D Yippee~ I love him >///< And it’s been a long time since I had updated. Mianhae >< Hope you all will forgive me >< I was too lazy actually. Screw my laziness D: Anyway, sorry for not telling you all this earlier but the BaDeul couple’s story (Chapter 4) is actually a flashback on how they had actually ended up together :D So the next story of BaDeul couple won’t be continued from that moment :3 Oh yeah. Sorry for this short update too >< I want to make it as a cliff hang chapter so yeah :D I know it’s bad but I can’t stop myself Dx Sorry~ Dx I will write the next chapter a little longer (If I can ><). Enjoy~ xD