Surprise

My Love

Jinyoung’s POV

                We are currently having a chaos here. It is fun but it is also scary. Where are we? We are in the Underworld/Heaven playing in the water. Good thing is that all of us have fun. Bad thing is, well, my hair is all messed up and it is very scary. If we all don’t know how to swim, I don’t have any idea on how to play this. Even so, it is good to see the other members having fun. Including myself. Well, we had worked hard back in Seoul so we should be rewarded right? I am taking a break right now while watching the others. The PD is sitting with me and an idea came to my mind. This is going to be fun.

Gong Chan’s POV

                We were all still playing around half way when the PD called us to stop. We all pouted.

“A little while more~” Sandeul-hyung whined.

“Yeah, yeah~” Baro-hyung and I whined together with Sandeul-hyung.

“Nope. It’s until here only.” We all pouted again. “For now, you all will have a quiz.”

“Huh? What quiz?” I asked curiously. The PD smiles.

“You’ll know. Now, go there and sit down with Jinyoung and Shinwoo.” He pointed to where Jinyoung-hyung and Shinwoo-hyung are sitting. Jinyoung-hyung sat at the middle of us, Shinwoo-hyung sitting at the left end, Baro-hyung between the two of them, I sat beside Jinyoung-hyung, followed by Sandeul-hyung. After all of us had settled down, the PD starts.

“Now everyone, the fun quiz time is here!” We all just clap our hands and cheer. Just for fun.

“What kind of quiz?” This time Sandeul-hyung asked.

“With this game, the one winner has an exception to make dinner.”

“Cooking? Oh! Oh!” Baro-hyung is getting excited now. The PD continues.

“The winner would just eat on the completely set table.”

“Wow~” We all were dumbfounded.

“Okay. Let’s get started now. This question will be very easy.” We all listen attentively to the question. “A room with bones?”

“Eh?” Sandeul-hyung asked.

“A room with bones?”

“A room with bones…?” Sandeul-hyung takes off his straw hat while Jinyoung-hyung raises up his hand.

“Closet!” Instead of getting correct, Jinyoung-hyung gets a ‘water face treatment’ from the staffs which indicate he got it wrong. It seems like we have to yell out our name before we answering too.

“Answer Baro!” This time, Baro-hyung suddenly raises up his hand but he also got it wrong. Shinwoo-hyung laughs.

“Shinwoo! Pelvis room!”

“Correct!”

“Aah…!” All of us start to get depress.

“Next question. It is a disease but it doesn’t make you ill?”

“Jinyoung! Pet disease!” Another ‘water treatment’ for Jinyoung-hyung.

“It is not pet disease.”

“Baro! Baro! A feigned disease!”

“Correct!”

“Yay!” Now, to make it more exciting, the person who get it right will get a drink.

“Easy~ The car ‘Girls Generation rides around in’?”

“Baro! Wait a minute… What..a girl..rides a horse…? Girls Generation doesn’t ride horses.” Another ‘water treatment’.

“What are you saying?”

“They are too shy for horses.” Baro-hyung blurted it out without thinking and it doesn’t make sense to me. I steal a glance at Jinyoung-hyung. He really pays attention to this quiz. Oh well. I think I should focus on this quiz too. But what is with the ‘Girls Generation riding horses’? It doesn’t make sense at all.

“Ah! Shinwoo! Shinwoo!” Shinwoo-hyung’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

“What is it?” Baro-hyung asked. Shinwoo-hyung waves his hands up a little.

“100% right answer~” Shinwoo-hyung said. “Jessica!”

“Correct!”

“Aah!” I whined. We just keep answering every time and we don’t even care about the ‘water treatment’ as long as we are correct. I sighed in relief when the quiz time had ended but they announce that the next one will be a watermelon eating competition. I love watermelon and I’m serious hungry right now but they gave us only one minute. We have to finish our watermelon slice in just one minute. So, to be fair, we play ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors and Shoot’ to choose our own watermelon slice. Anyhow, when we play for the first time, I won.

“Yay~!” I wanted to choose the smallest but every slices look just about the same size. I sigh and choose the slice which seems to be the smallest to me. Followed by Jinyoung-hyung, Shinwoo-hyung, Baro-hyung and finally Sandeul-hyung.

“You are eliminated once your mouth comes off the watermelon!” Easy job for me. We get ready and wait for the PD to start.

“Okay… Start!” We start to eat furiously. As time went by, most of us burst into laughter, except me. I almost was going to laugh out loud though. Thanks to the hyungs. Later, the sharp countdown by the PD could be heard.

“8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Done!” We stop and look at our own watermelon.

“I almost threw up.” Sandeul-hyung managed to talk with his mouth full. I look at the other watermelons.

“Impossible!”

“You can’t eat this in 1 minute!”

“Impossible.”

“Alright. Again. Start. This time there will no time limit.” Again, we start to inhale our watermelon. I really feel like throwing up. “Don’t take your mouth off! We can’t see anything red.” I almost am going to finish mine. “Gong Chan has completely taken the lead.” Yes. Almost going to finish this off. I look at Baro-hyung and Sandeul-hyung. Both of their watermelon had broken into half. “Whistle after you have finish.” I finish the last part of my watermelon and quickly run to the front of the camera. I keep trying to whistle but I can’t.

“Aah!” I try again and I finally managed to get a clear one. “Wow~!” I jump up and down. Celebrating my victory.

“Huh? What?” Baro-hyung was shocked but then he proceeds to whistle. The other hyungs look like they are going to cry soon.

“Baro is the second!”

“Second place! Second place!” I was cheering for him halfway until he ran to the side. He really looks like he is throwing up. I just laugh out loud at his action. It is too funny.

“What should we do?” I asked, still laughing. Eventually, Sandeul-hyung burst too. “You can win if you keep going a little more.” With that, he instantly speeds up.

“Watermelon is coming out from Shinwoo’s nose!” The competition had become more and more furious but in the end, Jinyoung-hyung joined Baro-hyung too.

“Jinyoung-hyung! Mine is two times bigger than yours!” Sandeul-hyung said to Jinyoung-hyung while I still keep laughing non-stop. Finally, Sandeul-hyung wins the third place. Jinyoung-hyung throws up again. The PD said that Shinwoo-hyung can’t whistle but at last… He still gets the fourth place because he managed to whistle in the end. I look at Jinyoung-hyung. I feel sorry for him. He looks so… Hurt.

“Okay! Now! We will announce only the first place because that’s the only important thing.” We started to hit the floor, which the sound came out like a drum. “Shinwoo!”

“Aah!!!”

“Now… You all will have to clean the floor.”

“How do we clean this?”

“Shock… Shocking…”

“Can this be aired?”

“Baro came up here to whistle and watermelon kept coming out from his nose…” We all laughed. “Jinyoung, are you feeling all right?” I look at him.

“What?”

“You guys are okay right?”

“Yeah.” We chatted and started to clean up the dirty floor until suddenly… ‘BAM!’ A loud bang can be heard. Jinyoung-hyung had fainted and fell down just next to me.

“Oh my!” I managed to yell out.

“What is this?”

“Why is he like this?”

“Jinyoung. Are you okay?” One of the staff trying to wake Jinyoung-hyung up but he didn’t bulge.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Hey! Hey! Jinyoung!” I could hardly process what had happened right now.

“Hyung……” I could only manage to say this. What happened to him? Why did he faint? He looked just alright a few moments ago. I’m already at the verge of my tears when our manager lifts him up. Hyung, please be alright! Hyung… I haven’t even been able to tell you anything so please! “Jinyoung-hyung….”

Just suddenly, Jinyoung-hyung just jump down from our manager’s back out of the blue.

“Aha… I’m sorry… I’m sorry.” Everyone was stunned.

“Uh…. Oh….. What is this?!” Then he jump up and down while swaying his hands in the air.

“Hidden camera~!” I widened my eyes in surprise. Hidden… Camera…? What?! Seriously?! He planned a hidden camera and fooled the entire staff?! He had taken this joke too far! I really thought that something happened to him! I am not going to forgive him for this! I stomped away to the toilet furiously. I lock the door and tears start to run down my cheek. I wipe it away. I had already made the decision. I will ignore Jinyoung-hyung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada~ Double update and the hot JinChan image for you all xD (I'm having a nosebleed becuse of that picture. They are just so HAWWWWTTTT!!!!) For those who read my fic until here, I’m truly happy. Kamsahamnida~ Well, can say this chapter is a cliff hang though :3 Will update soon~ Enjoy~ xD