Happy Ending

My Love

Gong Chan’s POV
    Baro-hyung and I were cooking the meat until he said he wanted to find Sandeul-hyung and leave me all alone here. Shinwoo-hyung is also nowhere to be seen. I pouted. Pabo hyungs. Leave me all alone here. I sighed and just keep doing my work. Ten minutes had passed.
“Where is that pabo Baro-hyung?! How dare leave me all alone here!” I whined.
“Yah. You shouldn’t address your hyung like that.” A familiar soothing voice told me. I whipped my head to that direction. Why is he here?! Him of all people! “Let me help you. My work had already done. I think Baro have some business to do with Sandeul.” He took the spatula and flips the meat.
“J-Jinyoung-hyung…”
“What? You don’t want me to help and you want to cook it all alone?”
“N-No! S-Stay…” Is he trying to… Act like nothing happened? I look at him. He is like the usual him. The sparkle in his eyes that never extinguish, smooth pink lips and the eye-smile he always has whenever he smiles are still there.
“Like what you see?” I blushed. Did I stare at him just now? I just shake it away and continue with my work.
“Y-Yes…” Omo! What did I just said?! “I-I mean… I wasn’t staring at you!” He laughs uncontrollably until tears started to form in his eyes and can’t seem to stop any sooner. I pouted and try to make the obvious blush on my face fade away. Apparently it’s not going to work.
“Omo~ My Channie is so cute~” He said while ruffling my hair. I smacked his hands away half heartedly.
“Yah! Stop messing with my hair!” I whined. In the end, we sat there in silence, unable to get rid of the awkward-ness between us.
"Uhm... Channie..." I flinched a little.
"Y-Yea...?" I looked up at him and gulped. He looks so serious. Never once it cross my mind that our caring and loving leader can look this serious. Of course there's time when he is serious but never to this extent. It's like he will make a big decision.
"Channie.... I-"
"Yo~ I'm back, Channie~ Oh..." Jinyoung-hyung narrowed his eyes at Baro-hyung when Baro-hyung barged in and accidentally cut Jinyoung-hyung out.
"Cha Sun Woo... You better get further away from before something bad happen to you..." Baro-hyung and I yelped. Dark Jinyoung-hyung is here.
"Mi-Mian...." Baro-hyung quickly walk away while mumbling something like 'Jinyoung-hyung can be scary at times'. Jinyoung-hyung sighs.
"U-Uhm... Shall I continue?" I nod.
"S-Sure...."
"C-Channie... About the kiss...." He paused. I bit my lips. 'I'm gonna die. Gong Chan Sik! Say something so that he won't misunderstand!'
"Uh-Uhm.... I kissed you it's because I love you!" I gasped. 'Oh my God! What have I just said?! He's going to hate me forever!' Jinyoung-hyung fell into silence. 'I guess I should run away for now.' I quickly get up from my seat in attempt to run but to my surprise, I found myself being pulled by Jinyoung-hyung into a kiss. I widened my eyes and he let go of me. I touched my lips unconciously.
"W-What?" He smacked my head.
"Yah! You pabo Channie."
"H-Huh?" He smacked my head again and I whined.
"You are really a pabo." I look up at him. He is looking at me with a loving gaze and his usual angelic smile. "Thank you for confessing to me. I love you too..." I blushed. He... Loves me...? Am I dreaming...? Without I realizing it, a tear had already rolled down my cheeks. "Oh my God! Wae are you crying?!" He just keep comforting me as I burst into tears of happiness. I hug him tightly.
"I love you, Jinyoung-hyung! I really love you!" He my hair affectionally and kisses my salty tears away. I quickly pull away from him and took in a deep, deep breath.
"Chan-" Before he could finish his sentence, I pull him into a kiss. It wasn't a passionate one but it was full of love. And again, I'm the first one who pull away and I look at his dumbfounded yet cute blushing face.
"Now that I have capture you, I'm never going to let you go again." Jinyoung-hyung chuckled.
"That's my sentence, Channie."
"Mehrong~"
"Omo~ How cheesy~" Jinyoung-hyung and I snapped our head at that voice.
"B-Baro-hyung! Since when were you there?! Wait... SANDEUL-HYUNG AND SHINWOO-HYUNG ARE HERE TOO?!" Baro-hyung laughed. A loud one as well.
"I have been here ever since Jinyoung-hyung kicked me out~ Right, Deullie~?"
"Neh~ Omo~ Both of you are so cute~"
"Chukkae, Jinyoung and Channie-ah."
"I-I..." I can feel a dark aura beside me. I gasped. It's Dark Jinyoung again!
"You three.... Yah! Come back here!" The trio had already disappeared before Jinyoung-hyung can catch them. I laughed. Finally,I can end this trip with a happy ending.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay~
The final chappie is here 8D
I know that it's a crappy chapter .____.
JEONGMAL MIANHAE ;A;
I JUST PUKE EVERYTHING OUT SINCE I REALLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE ;A;
For my beautiful and beloved subscribers, finally, I could give you all an update for this. I'm really, really thankful for you all to wait so patiently :'D
I hope you all will enjoy this fic and I'm really sorry that I couldn't continue this story anymore ;_;
SPECIAL THANKS FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS :D♥
*taenene
*oohgranolabars
*kpoppie2510
*AlmightyGDYB
*StayNeverland
*kittyninja16
*HappyMonster
*LoveSuju4eva
*Renz90211
*amigoyew
*032491
*hseofleaves
*PuririXD
*oreosNmilk
*Jojochicky
*JumpStreet97
*aoipeach15
*RoseScarlet
*HOIKHOIKaw
*Arenla7
*clvinlicious
*fitriahz
*mastermind
*whateverEMIR
*ukiss97
*Midori_bs
*xnicholee
*SilverSea_SpiritStar
*NadieLee
*SuperBlue15
*Angel_FallenFromHell
*ssusimin0630
*nightray215
*xcosmics
*Cjloveskpop
*NoLimitxInfinite
*lovely_ninja_monkey
*PrisYuen
*SuperVelma
*m3gum3rs
*LeeAnameiYukiGiKwang
*Mystery-Mint
*4uKiSS
*Seeisthefish
*uuleunhaecloudy
*saybiergirl
*b1a4www
*inspirit_kissme
*Lee_HyunJae

SA.RANG.HAE :D♥