My Channie

My Love

Jinyoung’s POV

‘What should I do? What should I do?’ is the word that keeps playing in my mind. I steal a glance at him. He just keeps glancing out of the window looking calm. I got a feeling that he is ignoring me. He hasn’t really uttered a word to me except for the fact that he greeted me this morning. I can’t stand it for him to ignore me so I make up my mind to ask him.

“Channie-ah…..” I whisper to him so the other members can’t hear what are we talking. He literally jumped in his seat.

“Y-Yes, hyung?”

“Oops. Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Oh. It’s okay, hyung.” He flashes me a smile. “Why did you call me?”

“I was wondering….. Are you ignoring…. Me?” There is a hint of hurt and sadness in my voice, which I didn’t, intended to be like that.

“Of course not, hyung. You are my beloved hyung. I wouldn’t do that to you.” He blushes a little and grins. I can’t help but to smile back at him and pull him into a hug.

“You’re so cute~” I said and let go of him.

Gong Chan’s POV

                My heart skips a beat when he says that. Plus with his angelic smile and his eye-smile, my heart is going to melt away. Good thing is that Sandeul-hyung goes crazy just in time. He just suddenly laughs. I think it’s because of the weird melody that came out from the radio. We all just break into laughter because of Sandeul-hyung’s sudden action. He went like “Kwararrara~” and Baro-hyung also joins Sandeul-hyung with his “Wee ooh~ wim oh weh~” Then Shinwoo-hyung stated out, “Isn’t this about animal love?” I think he was talking about the melody. Sandeul-hyung and Baro-hyung just sings cheerfully.

“Isn’t it hot?” Baro-hyung asks Shinwoo-hyung.

“It’s not.”  Shinwoo-hyung just replies lazily. We all just chit-chatted for a while until all of us went crazy. Baro-hyung and Sandeul-hyung are the most hyper ones. They sing whatever song that came out from the radio. We all even sang our debut song, ‘O.K’, in a military version. Later, Sandeul-hyung and Baro-hyung imitates 5Dolls while the three of us just laughs at the back. During that long journey to the mysterious place, we did a lot of things. Maybe it is the effect of our excitement.

                After what seems like eternity, we finally reached that place. It is something like a resort. Just as the van stops, we jump down from the van and start shouting and running around. Later, we go to our temporary dorm. It feels very European though. Sandeul-hyung saw one room that is the nearest to the door and ran to it.

“Oh my~~! Hehe, I’m hiding, my room!” Jinyoung-hyung then chases him with a shocked expression which seems funny with the way he is running towards him with so many stuffs in his hands.

“Andwae! Andwae! Andwae! Andwae!” Then he accidentally closed the door and Sandeul-hyung ran out.

“Oh~ It’s scary! Scary!”  We all just ignore him and go to explore the house. Later, we just plopped down onto the couch. It’s very comfy. Shinwoo-hyung gives us an idea.

“First off, guys, we’re tired, let’s sleep!” Shinwoo-hyung lies down on the floor and I rest my head on his stomach. I heard Jinyoung-hyung asks the PD.

“What is our next step?”

“A moment of rest.”

“Moment... Just a moment?” The PD doesn’t know how to answer him so he just plopped down next to me and rest his head on my stomach like how I did to Shinwoo-hyung. I blushed.

“Yah. Hyung. There are still vacant couch.” He looked at me.

“So, you can sleep on Shinwoo-hyung but I can’t sleep on you?” He sounded hurt. I look at Shinwoo-hyung. He had already asleep.

“That’s not what I meant…” He shifts a little which is a little ticklish.

“Then just let me sleep at here.”

“F-Fine…” I expected another reply but I didn’t get one. Curiously, I look at Jinyoung-hyung. He already had his eyes closed but he had a small smile pasted on his lips. I blushed again but I’m relieved that everyone had already asleep.

                After two hours which only seem like a few minute for me, I woke up. I realized that Shinwoo-hyung had already slept on the couch when we are all sleeping half way. The only thing that surprised me is, Jinyoung-hyung who was sleeping on my stomach earlier is now hugging me while nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I froze on my spot for a moment until Jinyoung-hyung squeezes me tighter. I keep trying to struggle off him but it is useless. “What should I do….?” I mumbled. I look at his peaceful sleeping face. He looks so much like an angel. I bet my face had already been as red as a tomato. I let him be because I don’t want to disturb him. Later, I heard a groan next to me. Jinyoung-hyung cracked one eye opens before he closes his eyes again.

“Jinyoung-hyung, please wake up…”

“I don’t want to~”

“H-Hyung…!”

“Just let me hug my Channie a little longer…” I almost jerked up. He had just said “My Channie.”? Did I hear wrongly?

“H-Hyung… Say it once more.” I received a soft moan in return. “It seems like he dozed off again…” I stare into the space for a moment before closing my eyes again. I will just let the others to call me after this.

Jinyoung’s POV

“Mianhae, Channie. It’s just too embarrassing.” I whisper into Gong Chan’s ear. I just blurted out “Just let me hug my Channie a little longer…” What am I even thinking? I can’t risk this kind of things again. I look at Gong Chan. Such beautiful pink lips. It just makes me wanted to kiss him even more. I mentally slap myself. I shouldn’t think like that. If I really accidentally kissed him, my relationship with him will be ruined if he realized. I sigh. There’s really nothing that I can do. Later, I heard some groans from where Sandeul is sleeping. Better get Gong Chan up now.

“Channie-ah, wake up~” He groans.

“Give me 5 more minutes, hyung…”

“No way, Gong Chan Sik. You better wake up now or you will get it.” I didn’t get any response from him. I pouted. I will make him wake up. I start to tackle him by the sides. He flinched and bit his lower lips from laughing out loud. “Wake up now or I will tackle you more.” He quickly sits up.

“O-Okay, hyung! Stop it!” I grin.

“Say sorry~” He pouts. “Want me to tackle you more now?” I move towards him and he held his hands up to stop me.

“F-Fine! Sorry!”

“Good boy~” He sticks his tongue out at me and I just chuckle at him.

“What’s with the noise….?” Sandeul groaned. I take a pillow which is the nearest to me and throw it at him. “Yah!”

“Wake up-yah, Lee Sandeul.” He narrows his eyes at me and puffs his cheek.

“I wanna sleep!!” I throw another pillow at him.

“No way. Wake up now and call Baro to wake up as well.” This time Sandeul-hyung didn’t argue with me anymore. He gets up and shakes Baro, calling him to wake up. “Come, Channie. Let’s wake Shinwoo-hyung up.”

“Okay~ Hyung~! Wake up~!”

“Wah! Wh- Oh. Chansik. Good morning.”

“Having a nightmare, hyung?” He sighs.

“Yeah…”

“What is it?” I ask, very curious of what nightmare did he have.

“Better not ask. I want to forget about that.” I just shrug.

“Okay. Anyway, better get ready now. The PD gonna come down soon.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to finish this chapter and sorry that this one is too short >< I’m having some emotional problem so…yeah. Mianhae >< Anyway, next chapter is going to be BaDeul couple (If everything goes as I planned). Thanks for reading~ Gonna update soon~ Hwaiting~