I hope we can be friends

Keeping it a secret

Sophias POV: 

Thank god, lesson has finished, ive been so worried about everything that happened before lesson with Zelo, i hope he isnt still mad at me for it, i didnt mean it like that. I know if i leave Lexie and Natalie together with these guys that Chen is going to corner Lexie into something she really doesnt want to do, in a way tho, i think it would be good for her, shes never had a boyfriend before and she needs to open up to someone other then me all the time. 

Before leaving the lesson i walk up to Chen "Have fun but dont be too hard on her" i can see the confusion on his face but i dont think i can tell him why i said what i did, to be honest i dont know why i siad it either. 

"Whats that suppose to mean" Lexie says from behind but i just laugh it off adn walk out of the classroom. I head towards Zelos classroom hoping he hasnt left yet, and just like in our old school , girls are already around him. Ahhhhh why? 

I walk up to him and hug him from behind, gaining 100 death stares from the girls infront, he slowly turns around to face me as the girls start to walk away, he doesnt even hug me back, this is bad. 

"Whats wrong, are you still mad about what i said? i didnt mean it like that, you know that, come on!"

"well how did you mean it then, last time i checked girlfriends arent suppose to comment on other guys good looks infront of their boyfriends" I can tell Zelo is getting more angry as his voice starts to get louder.

"So its alright for you to have tones of girls around you all the time and to tell me their cute, but im not aloud to comment on ONE guy who was chatting up my bestfriend, your sister." i really shouted the word one at him just to make my point clear, but he just looks at me like im still in the wrong and that he hasnt done anything wrong, well fine im off!! i start to walk away when he shouts down the cooridor to me.

"Where are you going?!" without turning around to look at him i carry on walking while shouting back "To find your sister"

 

Chens POV:

Finally lessons finished, it seemed to go on for ages. I got startled when Suddenly Sophia comes over and says something to me. 

"Have fun but dont be to hard on her" What does she mean by that. I just stand there confused and im not the only one as Lexie then speaks up "Whats that suppose to mean?" Sophia just walks away laughing, What a weird girl. i turn around to Xiumin and Lay waiting for the to pack there things.

"Why dont we ask Lexie and Natalie to join us for dinner" Lay

"Yehh, we can show them our friends" Xiumin says

"Hey girls" I turn to Lexie and Natalie while they both turn around shocked "Wanna join us for dinner" there was a pause before Xiumin finished my sentence "We want to show you to our friends" 

"Yehh fine, sounds good" Natalie says happily dragging Lexie with her before she can say anything. We walk to the garden where we all meet up and luckliy the rest of our group was already here. as we walk up to them Tao and Baekhyun already have their mouths slightly open and wide eyes looking in amazment, These boys.

Suho walks up to both the girls and formally introduces himself and the rest of the group follows his lead,

"hi im suho, will you girls be joining us for dinner?" 

"Yehh durr, why else would they be here, Im sehun, the youngest one here" 

"Hi im Luhan, its nice to meet such cute girls" he says while showing his killer smile that makes every girl melt. 

"Hey im Chanyeol, and this is D.O and Kris, their the shy ones" he says while pointing towards kris and D.O

"Why hello, we meet again Lexie" Kia walks straight towards Lexie and kisses her hand, gaining him 100 death stares from Tao and Baekhyun. "and this is Tao and Baekhyun, but you can just ignore them" Kia contuines while smirking towards the boys. It causes the rest of the group to laugh, apart from Tao and Baekhyun who both look mad. 

I turn to face Lexie and Natalie. "I Hope we can be friends?"