Introduction

Keeping it a secret

Lexies POV:

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

It was so I loud, I could bearly open my eyes as it was so bright. The morning sun peeking through my curtains into my bedroom teaming up with my alarm going ...

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

"Why are you so loud?" I say to my alarm with my eyes still shut and my arm stretched out trying to find the off button on my alarm. 

"You better not be talking to me" a familiar voice says from across the room. I sit up in my bed only to see my brother Zelo standing in the doorway of my room.

"You really aren't a morning person" Zelo says while laughing at me with his white teeth blinding me. He stands in the room with his blonde hair blowing in the wind coming from the open window next to him. 

"Have you forgotten what day it is or are you just going to stay in bed all day?" As Zelo mentions that I hop out of bed as quickly as I can and run to my wardrobe to get changed into my new school uniform. That's right! It's our first day at our new school! I hurry up and put my uniform on, quickly brush my long straight brown hair and place my pink shiny lip gloss on with a little but of powder on my cheeks. 

*Ding Dong* the door bell goes off and Zelo goes to open the door. 

"Heyyyy mate!" Oh great it's my brothers best friend, Sehun, a tall blonde handsome boy who lives down the road from us. My brother and Sehun have been best friends since primary school. Sehun walks into the house and sits on the sofa while Zelo goes and brings over some drinks. I start to walk down the stairs ready for school with my new black blazer, skirt, white shirt and small navy blue tie around my neck, on my back was my black leather rucksack with all my school equipment in ready. As I'm half way down the stairs ...

*Ding Dong* the door bell goes again, I push Zelo back down on the sofa and run to get the door. Its Natalie and Sophia. We all jump into a group hug  since its been ages since we lasts aw each other. Realising who was at the door Zelo walks towards Sophia and gives her a hug and whispers in her ear 

"Hi babe, I've missed you" Sehun runs up from behind and hugs Zelo while saying "Backoff he's mine" in a joking tone. We all start to laugh while leaving the house and walking to our new school for the first time.