This means war

Keeping it a secret

Lexies POV:

The walk to school doesnt seem as long as we thought it would be, 15mins max. our cheeks are hurting from all the laughing we have done so far, we have bearly even started the day. we can see the massive school building and with every step close the bigger it becomes, the quickier our hearts beat and the more nervious we become. 

We're here, right at the gates. Greeted by two of our best friends, Lay and Xiumin. 

"What took you guys so long?" Lay complains with a big smile on his face, we could tell he was just as excited and nervious as we were.

"Yeah we have been here for ages, We didnt want to miss you guys coming in so we thought we would wait for you." Xiumin says alongside Lay also with a big smile on his face, however we all new that their was only one thing on his mind. 

"Let me guess, you want to go play football with us guys" Zelo says looking at Xiumin with his eyes wide. Xiumins face turns red and comments back "Am i that easy for you guys to read?" We all laugh and the guys all walk off together to the football court which was two our left. The yard was huge and so spacious. Me, Natalie and Sophia look at eachother and then look up to the top of the building, WOOOW. 

Sophia looks over towards the boys as they are playing football, they are running so fast that we can bearly see whos who. 

"I think someone is looking at you Lexie?" Sophia says, im still dazed at the size of the school that i can bearly hear whats going on around me. 

"Lexie are you there?" Natalie pushes me to get my attention "I think Sophia is right?" i look over to where they are looking however they are both looking in different directions, Sophia is looking at a blonde haired boy with cute eyes while Natalie is looking at a tall red haired boy with dark circles around his eyes. 

 

Chen's POV:

Its so hot, I dont know why im bothering to play football, the other members of my team aren't playing anymore, it looks like something has chatched their eyes. I look other to where Tao is looking, its towards a new girl, i know sees new because i havent seen her here before, the same goes for her friends. Im about to walk over to him when someone puts their hand on my shoudler.

"Just look at him, Ive never seen him look at a girl so intensly before." Chanyeol says down my ear with Luhan the other side of him.

"Thats not true, dont you remember Bonnie, his ex" Chanyeol and Luhan both look at me with confusion in their eyes.

"Baekhyun has never had a girlfriend, i think you are on about Tao, remember!" Luhan comments back to me.

"Ohh" i say realised that baekhyun is also looking at the same girl as Tao "i thought we was talking about Tao, seems like they both have a common interest then" i can bearly hold in the evil smile on my face while realising only one thing ...

"THIS MEANS WAR"