Get away

Keeping it a secret

Natalies POV:

Thats it, Lexie isn't going to have every guy, not this time. I storm off from her and she doesn't even seem that worried that I left her. I bet she doesn't care because some guy has walked over to her. I can see one of the guys that was looking at Lexie, Im walking towards him. He is quite cute to be honest. 

"Heyyyy" I say in the cutest voice I could, he looked and smiled at me, He looks even hotter when he smiles at me.

"Hi"

"Can i borrow a kiss, i promise ill give it back" Im flirting with him and trying my hardest to make him see that their are better girls that can please him better then Lexie.

"Ermm.... Is that your friend over there talking to Kia" Well that wasn't the response I was expecting or wanted and I can't believe that he is still looking towards Lexie with me standing right in front of him. Not only that but he even seems worried that this Kia guy is talking to Lexie. Before i know it some other guy makes his way towards us.

"What is going on her then?" Suho said looking towards me as if i said something wrong, ill admit maybe i was abit forward.

"What does it have to do with you" I say while grabbing and hugging baekhyuns arm. Baekhyun looks towards Suho with a worried look. 

"OI" Suho shouts while ripping me off Baekhyun, while Baekhyun gives Suho a gental nod.

 

-FLASHBACK-

I was in my old nursery looking out towards the yard and I see a boy sitting on his own on a bench with his head in his hands. I can't help but feel sorry for him, he must be new as he doesn't seem to have any friends. I walk over to him and sit down on the bench next to him. 

"Hi im Natalie" I introduce myself.

"Hi, J-hope" he says while looking towards me straight into my eyes with a big smile on his face. I must have been the only person who has spoke to him today. He stands up and pokes my arm while saying ... 

"Tag, your it" He then began to run away from me. I chase after him trying to poke him back so he is on. 

_FLASHBACK END-

 

I snap back into reality only to here Baekhyun shouting for Kia to come and play football and Suho still shouting at me, I only hear one thing he said to me ...

"Get away!"