You'll see what I mean

Keeping it a secret

Lexies POV:

*BERRRRRR* The bell rings for everyone to start making there way to class. I stand there looking around for Sophia and Natalie just wondering where they are but i see no sight of Natalie anywhere, she must of gone already. I dont want to go into school alone. 

"YAH! LEXIE" I hear a familiar voice shouting my name from the other end of the courts. Sophia runs to me hand in hand with Zelo, Can't they just be part for once, do they know how weird this looks. she finally makes her way to me while we start to make our way to our classes but then sophia asks a question which can only lead me to stop and look at her in shock. 

"Who was that cute guy you was talking to?" ohh no, you can see the irritation on Zelos face, its so clear that he is jealous.

"YAH! im standing right her!" Zelos says storming off into his classroom, she best sort thast out later.

"Such a child, he says hes the mature one, anyway lets go, ill talk to him later"

We get into our class and take our seats, i sit next to Sophia and natalie is in the seat behind us, looking annoied. We was about to ask her whats wrong untill 3 hot guys walk intot he class room, girls already falling for them as they stare. To our shock two of them come and sit the opposite side of me while the other one sits in front.

"The same as usual i guess then" We hear Natalie say under her breath, i must admit she is getting alittle annoying now. I just dont understand her problem.

"Hello, your the girl who Kia was talking to earlier, right?" The boy with the round face and big wide eyes said while the other boy just stared at my in confusion. before i could even answer their question the boy in front speaks up,

"You have to atleast introduce yourself properly" he points to the round face boy "thats Xiumin" he then points to the other boy "Thats Lay, and im Chen"

"Hello, Im Lexie, this is Sophia and thats Natalie behind us, and to answer your question before hand, yes i was that girl talking to Kia."  

"Its not like Kia to walk up to a girl he doesnt know and just randomly talk to them" Lay says

"Really!!" i say in shock, he seemed so confident. "Looks like you have an admirer" Sophia says whispering in my ear so only i can hear, or so we thought anyway.

"Not only him but it looks like you also have two other admirers, are good firends Tao and Baekhyun" Chen says while still looking forward. I wonder what he means by that. 

"Chen, your always causing trouble, dont lie about things like that" Xiumin punches Chens arm while Chen just sits there giggling.Non of us was expecting Chen's next words ...

... "You'll see what i mean"