Brothers Forever

Mission Catch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes and looked around, blinking a few times trying to get a clear picture of his surrounding. Everything is white that he thought he might be in heaven if it is not for the beeping sounds. A tube was placed uner his nose that it is quite uncomfortable for him to move. He recalled back what had happened caused him to end up there. Everything was because of his mistake. He almost caused someone innocent to lose his life. 

"Hyung, you're awake..." he turned to his left and saw that smile. 

"Khunnie...are you okay?" he asked weakly. Nichkhun smiled wider and sighed a little.

"You should start to worry about yourself first. I am totally fine now,"

"Totally?"

"Yes, it is all thanks to somone who had been sleeping a two weeks like a statue,"

"Two weeks?"

"Yes, two weeks. Thank goodness the doctor didn't use all the antidote..." Nichkhun paused for a while as his smile disappeared. Jaejoong waited patiently. He was glad that the younger man looked healthy and fine now.

"Thank you hyung...thank you," Nichkhun said, trying to hold his cry. Jaejoong was taken aback. Why would Nichkhun thanked him when he was the cause of the matter?

"No...I'm sorry. I almost killed you," he said regretfully. Nichkhun shook his head and held his hand.

"No. Everybody makes mistake. Your mistake was that you are too kind to everyone, that some took advantage on yours. You did nothing wrong. You are the real victim, not me..."

"Khunnie,"

"If it is not because of me, things like this won't happen...You didn't take the antidote to save me when you are the one who needs it the most. I would never found someone as kind as you. Please, please stop being too kind like that..."

"You talk too much," Jaejoong said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter