Company

Mission Catch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chansung put a blanket over Taecyeon and Minjun each. Both of the older man were sleeping on the couch and sofa while accompanying each other. Both had the most hard time compare to the younger men of 2PM. He turned around and looked at another hyungs of him. Junho did not leave near Nichkhun even once since they were in this room except for going to the toilet. he kept the older's head gently while humming a song. While Wooyoung, the Busan man didn't say anything at all. He just sat next to the bed and staring at the sleeping man. 

"Wooyoung hyung, why don't you sleep too? I'll wake you up...you too Junho," Chansung said while massaging Wooyoung's shoulders. Wooyoung smiled a little and nodded.

"You right. I think I need to rest too. Wake me up, okay?" Wooyoung said. He got up from his seat and lied on the sofa next to Minjun. Just when Chansung looked at Junho, he smiled when the older one slept too, with his head rested on the bed. Seems like Junho carefully had placed his head so that he won't disturb any of the wires. 

"Hyungie ah, is it still hurt?" Chansung whispered. He caressed Nichkhun's cheek with his hand. Since the first time they met, he kinda adore the Thai prince. That hyung always  being kind and sincere no matter what. Sometimes he received bad comments such as being fake or overrated. He knew that deep down the hyung is sad and feel lonely. But never once he heard complaints or he talked back. Obviously, sadness appear when the Thai boy being alone at the beach. Chansung was always there looking at him from behind.

"Hyungie ah, I'll wait for you no matter what...no matter how long...because we love you very much...I'll accompany you until you get better, okay? Trust me..." Chansung whispered with his small smile.

 

 

Jaejoong was about to open the door when he saw the last lab. It is the main lab. Jaejoong was hesitant to enter the room. What if he is wrong? He thought deeply. But his mind got distracted with sudden hard to breath. He bit his lower lip whereas his hand grip his shirt tightly. He looked around and found no one. But somebody is coming when he heard the sound of footsteps. Struggling with his weak legs, he tried his best to hide in the toilet. 

"Why now...aiihhh..." with his tremble hands, he searched for his pen. He almost collapsed when he realized the pen had been given to Taecyeon in the emergency room a few hours ago. He felt coldness embraced him. He could feel it through his bone. 

"God...please...help me..." he prayed silently. He was almost there. Just a few more searching then he will be able to find the sample with the cure. Jaejoong couldn't held his body anymore. He collapsed on the floor with barely conscious. The pain was too great this time. His lips dry and trembling asking for help. Blurry light surrounded him. But he heard the voices and felt the warmth. Feeling his upper body being lifted up, he tried to stay awake.

"Hyung, here..." a liquid was inserted into his mouth. Feeling the warmth, he couldn't handle it anymore. Darkness brought him into slumber. But he heard the voices. Familiar voices. Voices of those who he love.

"You're n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter