The Beginning of The End

Mission Catch Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days had passed and another four days for the result to be out. Nichkhun didn't say anything after the examination. He looked so pale with his already white skin. But one thing for sure, he does not struggling or throwing tantrum anymore. Wooyoung still remembered when Nichkhun's bone marrow from his back bone was taken by the responsible doctor. Nichkhun held his hands tightly, closing his eyes with his shaky breath. Tears could be seen on his pale face. By keeping on talking, Wooyoung doesn't know what can he do to ease the latter's pain. He kept talking and Nichkhun's head. When the doctor finished, Wooyoung rubbed Nichkhun's back softly while hugging him gently.

"They'll pay for this hyung...They will...I swear...Whoever made you in pain like this, we will make sure that they will pay for this..." realizing Nichkhun had fall asleep due to exhaustion, Wooyoung wiped the tears stain on the paler boy's face. They hadn't had any chance to have any conversation with the Thai prince since he was hospitalized. He smiled a little. 

"Hyung really look like a baby right now..but I don't like this kind of baby...please hold on a little longer..we're doing what we can for you...count on us...then, we'll go to Thailand together, okay?"

 

(Jaejoong's house)

Jaejoong stared at them one by one as each of them are discussing something. He took a deep breath and tried to compose himself. He knew very well that they are trying to help him. Which he half gladly accepted, half not. Changmin has been sitting in front of the big computer for hours already. Whereas Yunho read all the data of the staff in the targetted hospital. Yoochun looked at the map , sometimes would scratching his head. While Junsu...making a long list of stuff.

"Excuse me," all of the eyes are looking at him right now. 

"Are you in pain?" Junsu asked with worry. Jaejoong shook his head and stood up. His movement made the others came closer with puzzle face. 

"This is my bussiness, not yours. Please forget whatever is in your mind," he said seriously. 

"Aigoo hyung~ What are you talking about? You are not going to face everything alone!" Yoochun jumped closer in front of the oldest man. But Jaejoong didn't turn his back at all. He kept staring at the window.

"I said, this is my bussiness. If you wanna live, then forget everything. Nothing had happened. Period."

"We want you to live like normal...like before...so your bussiness are our bussiness too," Yunho said with his stern face. Jaejoong flinched a little but still didn't look at them.

"I will take care of my own from now on. Whether I will live like before or not, don't put any hope. What happened has happened. You can't change it anyway. My dark side is mine. Not yours. So move, get out, forget everything and-" he gasped when Junsu turned him around. He got speechless seeing Junsu is holding his sob when the tears obviously on his cheeks.

"I know what are you trying to do hyung. Don't be afraid. Trust us. We will be fine. Nothing bad will happened if we are together. We will help you. We will definitely save you..." the maknae-like said softly. Jaejoong frowned for a while before he pulled himself from Junsu.

"Hyung,"

"I'll be in my room. Leave before 6, please..." he quickly walked towards his room. But not before Changmin's words finally made he cried silently.

"Hyung, always keep the faith...on us...for now..."

Closing the door, Jaejoong stared at the black bag on the bed. His diary was next to the bed. Seems like he forgot to hide it. They must have read it. He thought by himself. Since that day, his life completely change. His trust towards people got crushed just in a little of time. His fears increased day by day. Gambling his life and others was never his first option. Just when he sit on the bed, he heard some noises from the living room. Frowning, he came closer to the door and saw three tall guys standing in front of his dongsengs. 

"We need to see Jaejoong hyung," 

"He is resting. What's up?" Yunho asked them politely. 

"We need to know what is exactly had happened...to both of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter