Where is Chae ri?

Nerdy me friends with gangsters?

Chae ri was visited by the doctor who discuss about her hip.

“So I got the X-Ray scans back and it seems your hip is all healed.” The doctor smiles at Chae ri.

“Really? That is great news! Does that mean I can learn early?” Chae ri smiles.

“You are able to leave today actually!” The doctor chuckles.

“I am that I can! But do I need to do any paperwork?” Chae ri sits up.

“Just to leave, which you can do yourself.” The doctor nods. “Just pack up your things and get changed and then you come to the desk outside and I will get you to sign the papers.” Doctor then leaves.

Chae ri smiles as she looks around the room. “I can finally leave and go back to walking again.” Chae ri squeals.

She is cut off shortly after when her phone goes off. “Who could that be? I have not told any of the guys yet.” Chae ri grabs her phone and opens it and sees a message from an unknown number. She opens the message and she realizes who it’s from just by the words.

‘Your time is almost over… choose your path wisely Chae ri.’ That was the end of the message. Chae ri felt her heart skip. She knew he meant it. She forgot all about it until  now. Or better yet tried her hardest to forget all this. Chyna sighed and put her phone down and stands up from the bed and goes to get changed.

After Chae ri finished changing she grabs all her stuff and takes one look at the hospital room before heading towards the desk she is supposed to check out with the doctor.

“Chae ri there you are.” The doctor sees Chae ri and smiles. “Now all you have to do is just sign on this line here just to let us know you have left without any more problems.” The doctor places a piece of paper and pen towards Chae ri. She grabs the pen and signs her name on the spot provided.

“Thank you for looking after me Doctor.” Chae ri bows smiling while picking up her bag.

“It has been my pleasure Chae. Take care now and get home to your brother.” The doctor smiles before walking to another staff member.

Chae ri sighs. She was not heading home now. Not at this moment anyway. Chae ri walked outside and smelt the fresh air greet her. Chae ri missed this so much. Looking around Chae decided she needed time to think and she didn’t want to let the others know where she was. She felt like she couldn’t be around them anymore knowing everything that has happened including her dilemma.

Chae did not know where she was going, she felt like her feet were just taking her away from everything.

“I wish there was something I could do that would stop all this from happening and we could go back to living normal lives… this all started when I met them.” Chae ri sighs.

She wanted to live her normal life again… she always thought about her life before she met UNIQ and BTS. Sometimes she regrated meeting them. She would never have her old life back. Now it was all about gangs and fights and threats. Chae ri just wanted out.


Sungjoo decided he would go see Chae RI today. He had bought her a health drink. He knew she always loved drinking them.

Sungjoo stopped outside Chae ri’s room his eyes diverted to the empty room. There were no bags, it was like she just left. Sungjoo looked around to see if anything was here.

“Why is all her stuff gone?” Sungjoo paced before walking out and heading towards the desk near her room.

“Where is patient Chae ri?” Sungjoo asked the nurse in front of him.

“She was omitted out an hour ago.” The nurse nods.

“What? Is she aloud?” Sungjoo keeps asking questions.

“I am sorry but I cannot help anymore.” The nurse nods and stands up leaving. Sungjoo sighs in frustration and walks outside dialling Yibo’s number.

“Dude did you know Chae ri was omitted out today?”

“No I thought she was not getting out till next week.” Yibo says.

“She is not here and the nurse said she was able to leave today. I cannot see her anywhere, why would she not say anything?” Sungjoo sighs.

“Just call her and I will go out and look for her around.” Yibo says.

“Yep okay thanks dude.” Sungjoo hangs up and dials Chae ri’s number. When Sungjoo rings it goes straight to voicemail.

“Why is her phone off.” Sungjoo sighs annoyed. “Where is she!” Sungjoo yells. Sungjoo looks around and decides to go look around for Chae ri.


Yibo gets off the phone with Sungjoo and quickly pulls on his shoes before heading out.

“How did she get omitted out so early? And why did she not tell us?” Yibo thinks to himself as he walks to the nearest park. As Yibo arrives and all he sees is little kids running around.

“Damn she isn’t here… I will just try all the other ones that are close.” Yibo heads off to the other park not too far from the one he is at now.

Yibo stops for a second. “Should I call Jungkook? Maybe he knew…. No if he rings then I will ask but till then I won’t ring.” Yibo continues walking again.

Yibo arrived at the next park and this time no one was around. Yibo made sure to look all around the park before advancing to the next one.

“Where the hell is this kid…” Yibo sighs as he hails a taxi to the next park.

Yibo looked out the window thinking about other places he could try if this park is not a success.

The taxi stops and Yibo pays the man before racing out towards the park. He looked around and saw a girl the same height and hair as Chae ri. Yibo ran over and tapped the girl.

“Chae ri! I looked for you everywhere!” Yibo puffs as he waits for the girl to reply.

The girl turns and Yibo sees it is not Chae ri. “Um excuse me?” The girl folds her arms.

“Oh… I am so sorry! I thought you were my friend.” Yibo bows before walking off embarrassed.

“Well that was a bust… where else could she be? I really do not know her well if I cannot think of where she could be…” Yibo sighs and an idea comes to his head.

“She could be at the restaurant we went to where her friend works!” Yibo quickly races away to where the restaurant was. Hopefully she was there.

Yibo ran as fast as he could till he reached the restaurant. He stood there catching his breath slowly before walking inside to see Takumi.

“Takumi!” Yibo yells as he sees the girl. Yibo walks off still puffing.

“Oh you are Chae’s friend, may I help?” Takumi smiles.

“Have you sees Chae ri at all? She got out of hospital and did not tell us, we are looking everywhere for her.” Yibo speed talks but still enough for Takumi to understand.

“Chae ri was let out? Oh I did not even know myself, and I have not seen her since you guys came in for food..” Takumi frowns.

Yibo sighs loudly. “Great… she disappeared just like that. Anyway thanks Takumi.” Yibo bows and runs out of the store. When Yibo had left her sight Takumi uses her hand to make a come out motion to someone.

Chae ri comes out from behind the kitchen bench. “Which one was it? Chae ri looks to Takumi.

“Yibo ssi, but why are you hiding from them?’ Takumi frowns at Chae ri.

“I am not hiding… I need time to think. All this is killing my head and I just want out. I love those guys but I have been threatened by their rival group…. If I leave then they won’t come after me anymore. They are the reason I ended up in hospital.” Chae ri bites inside her cheek to stop the tears coming out.

“Chae… why did you not just stop this from happening if you knew what was going to happen?’ Takumii sighs as she looks at Chae ri.

“I thought that if I forgot about it that it would stop… until I got a message from the leader and that was today when I was packing my things…. I do regret sometimes meeting them, but then again it was the best decision I made. I was able to finally get a boyfriend for just being me and I love him so much. But at the cost of me getting hunted by the other gang scares me Kumi…” Chae ri places her hands over her face as tears start to spill out.

Tsukuni hugs her friend tightly her hair. “Hey… do not cry Chae. It may be hard but you are a strong girl, maybe one of the only ones who actually will become friends with a bunch of gangsters.” Takumi laughs a bit. “What I mean is, maybe if you had told them instead of keeping it to yourself they would know to protect you and then you could be happy still.”

Chae ri sniffs and sighs. “I was to coward to tell them… I know that if I did they would freak and go there to hurt BTS and maybe even hurt their selves and I cannot let them get into more danger because of me.” Chae ri hugs Takumi tighter crying more.

“Takumi?” a male voice calls. Takumi lets go of Chae ri and turns to her boss.

“Yes sir?” Tsukuni smiles. “Take her to yours and have the rest off okay. I see that she needs you.”

“Yes sir, thank you.” Takumi bows and turns back to Chae ri. “Well then we shall go back to mine. Come on.” The two head outside and walk to Takumi's.


Sungjoo had gone to the library and looked everywhere for Chae ri.

“Where is she!” Sungjoo yells as he looks around frustrated. He was even more worried now that he looked everywhere and it was nearly night. Sungjoo felt his heart beat fast as he looked around more. He was in no luck. Sungjoo had to stop looking it was no use this late at night.

“I hope she is safe…” Sungjoo runs his fingers through his hair as he dials Chae’s number again just to be met with voicemail straight up. He felt even more defeated and worried as he knew her phone was turned off.

Sungjoo walked home knowing nothing about where Chae ri was or if she was okay. He prayed she was and tried to take away all the bad thoughts. Yibo had rang him earlier before to say he had no luck and that Takumi did not know either. This made Sungjoo worried a whole lot more. It was like she disappeared or did not want to be found. Like she wanted to be forgotten.

“Stop thinking about these bad thoughts… She is fine we just need to keep a opened mind.” Sungjoo thinks to himself as he arrives at the gang house. When he walked inside and everyone is back including Yibo.

“any luck Yibo?” I walk straight to him.

“Sadly no, she is nowhere I have looked. Sorry maybe we will have more luck tomorrow. I am sure she is fine Sungjoo, she is not someone who would roam around at night by herself.” Yibo reassures Sungjoo.

“I hope so Yibo…” Sungjoo sighs and leaves the group before placing himself on a chair.

“I hope she is safe…” Sungjoo sighs closing his eyes.