nightvisit2

To Be Loved again (discontinued)

                               Go back to chapter 7. Updated four chapters at a time xD.

 

 

 

 

"Taehyung ah- I am coming to you!'

 

 

She hissed approaching Taehyung with her deep grin like smile on and gently caressed taehyung's neck making him ticklish. In next moment, her gentle caress turned into a violent scratching and his neck started bleeding unconditionally. Taehyung let out a shriek when she dipped her forefinger into his neck and the blood of it, hissing again:

 

 

"I am coming to you!"

 

 

 

"AHH--!" Taehyung choked on his own saliva when he woke up.

 

 

Trembling. Sweating. Panicking.

 

 

Nightmares again.

 

 

Clock at his side read the time 06: 17 AM.

 

 

Today, he had quite more pain than he use to in his head. Maybe because there was change in his nightmare this time. No more crying Baekhee but was violent and horror. Not even amazed of sudden change in his nightmares, he put on his school uniform after taking quick shower.

 

 

When he landed out of his room, there he saw no one in the house. No morning chaos like every day. For a minute, Taehyung thought that the boys had abandoned him alone but then a sigh of relief skipped his lips when he read the note pasted in fridge.

 

 

 

We had to leave early today and Junggook said he had practice with hongbin so he left early too. There's food on table. Make sure to eat. Nice day, Tae. --Jin hyung.

 

 

There was another note right down of the first one.

 

 

Guess, you'll be leaving alone for school today. Jalgaa. -Hoseok hyung.

 

 

But he didn't turn out to be alone in some sense as he was sitting next to crying Miryung at the second last two seats. At first, he didn't recognize it was Miryung as her head was hung down, face totally covered in hair. So, he sat next to her because it was the only vacant seat. But then when she held her head high, that was when he knew it was Miryung with puffy red swollen eyes and runny red nose, sobbing quietly.

 

 

Miryung had a photo of middle age woman in her hands which she hide plopping it into her bag when she saw glaring Taehyung next to her wondering why he was staring at her. Maybe because she looked pathetic in tears. She immediately wiped her tears diverting eye contact to window.

 

 

"I just missed my mom so-" she said in between her irresistible sobs.

 

 

Taehyung slowly broke his stare. I am not only the hurt one. He realized a hint.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Isn't he the one that ing bumped into me last time?"

 

"Yeah, he didn't even apologize. He is quite popular these days."

 

 

 

Taehyung was walking back home through an alley alone because Junggook had gone to hongbin's place for practice as they had competition in two days when a gossip rang through his ear. He should have just walk off but he didn't. Just when he turned his head to see who the gossipers were, flying kick from one of them landed on his chest and thud he fell back.

 

 

 

Taehyung didn't even remember bumping to them. How would he when he had uncountable bumps in a day?

 

 

Struggling, he stood up maintaining his body balance and glared at two boys in same uniform as his smirking at him. Not really wanting to pick a fight when he had his hurt hand and bruised face still to get healed, he dusted his pant walking back to his way. But then again, there was a kick on his back this time making him fall hard.

 

 

"Are you trying to run away?" the boy with Kim Mingyu name tag laughed. He grabbed Taehyung's hair and stopped laughing. "Wonwoo-ah, he has got this handsome face than mine," he smirked looking at his friend. "Should we play with it?"

 

 

"Yup. We definitely should do that!" the boy Jeon wonwoo agreed making his way to fallen Taehyung with a finger size knife in his hand. Approaching, he stepped on Taehyung's hurt hand making him wince in pain. Both of the boys laughed like a freaks and Taehyung struggled to make out the way from them but he failed. So called wonwoo twisted both of Taehyung's hands back and so called Mingyu caressed taehyung's face with knife. "You ready, pretty boy?" he asked.

 

 

Glare pierced through Taehyung's eyes like a rocket but he couldn't do anything more than glaring.

 

 

"1.2.3." mingyu let out a satisfied laughed ready to shade cuts in Taehyung's face. "Here you go----"

 

 

 

Click. Click.

 

 

 

There was a pause in Mingyu's action when the clicking sound of picture took place.

 

 

"I am reporting this to principal!" the owner who took the photo said showing picture in her cell phone to the boys. Taehyung snapped realizing it was Miryung.

 

 

"What are you?" wonwoo demanded.

 

 

"Just leave or I'll report it for real!" Miryung threatened, a chic tone in her voice, her thumb finger nearly ready to tap send button.

 

 

Taehyung felt his hands got freed as the boys made their way out of there. "You are going to pay for this later!" the boys warned smirking at Miryung before disappearing in sight.

 

 

As soon as the boys left, Miryung ran to Taehyung and grabbed his bleeding wounded hand which was still wrapped with her handkerchief from some days before. Taehyung didn't bother cleaning and changing it?

 

 

"Such a careless boy!" she shouted. "Why didn't you change--"

 

 

Taehyung cut off speaking Miryung by standing up and making his way to the end of alley not even bothering to dust his uniform.

 

 

Miryung's jaw dropped. Such an jerk.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Ahh ahh, hobie hyung!" jimin shrieked. "Okay-- am sorry--aahh-- I am sorry!"

 

 

The whole apartment was on fire due to Jimin's high pitched scream as hoseok twisted his hands because jimin stole his snacks from him.

 

"Tsk-- stop guys!" namjoon complained, eyes stuck on TV. "Let's just watch it, okay?" he pointed at TV where they had been watching the old movie, sky of love.

 

 

"Hyung, it's already our 10th time watching it though." jimin complained back. "Why don't we watch---"

 

 

DingDong. Dingdong.

 

 

"At this hour?" seokjin paused the movie observing the time 8:35 pm and headed towards the door. "Who is it---oh Taehyung's partner?" he raised eyebrows in confusion.

 

 

"Oh seokjin-ah!" she squealed making seokjin stare at her in surprise but then she shut with her hands immediately. "I--am-sorry but can I come in?"

 

 

Still with the raised eyebrows, he let her inside.

 

 

"Omo guys!" she squealed again, happy smile on her lips. She almost ran to the boys for a group hug but stopping at her pace, she apologized. "Oh--I am sorry!"

 

 

The boys only looked at her before Yoongi finally preceded a conversation. "Why are you here at this hour?" he asked softly.

 

 

"I missed tae---uh-- I mean--I have got some work--so umm where is Taehyung?" she replied questioning at the end. Just as confused and surprised, the boys pointed taehyung's room signalling he is inside his own room.

 

 

Ain't you guys tired of that movie? She smiled before making her way to Taehyung's room. Happy and energetic as ever. I missed you guys.

 

 

 

"Taehyung?" she knocked on his door once and entered when she noticed the door was unlocked. The room was dark but taehyung's face was illuminating due to moonlight. She walked near to Taehyung who was already asleep but was trembling and sweating like always.

 

 

 

"Are you dreaming about me?" she whispered wiping sweats from his face. Adjusting herself on floor and taking out ointment from her pocket, she caressed Taehyung's bleeded hand still same as before. "Tae-ah, take care yourself, hmm?" she smiled but her eyes wear glittering with tears. Unfolding the dirty handkerchief, she first cleaned the wound and applied disfection on it.

 

 

 

"Don't hurt yourself anymore, Tae." she whispered again.

 

 

 

A single drop of tears trickled down her cheeks as she placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's wounded hand. "I am sorry for everything!"

 

 

------------------

 

 

The next day Taehyung woke up without any nightmares. Light head and no dark circles craving his eyes.

 

 

His eyes reached down on his hand which was cleanly wrapped with a new bandage. He didn't remember changing it by himself. Did someone come by?

 

 

Oh yes, maybe.

 

 

 

-------------☆☆☆☆------------

 

Mistakes forgive.