6. night visit1

To Be Loved again (discontinued)

 

 

 

 

"Oh Miryung ah!" Junggook shouted and signaled waving both of his hands. "Here!" he called.

 

 

Taehyung and Junggook were on the way to bus stop for school when Junggook discovered that the girl who was half a meter far from them, walking lazily was their classmate Jung Miryung.

 

 

"Ah junggookie!" Miryung came running to catch up their walking pace and greeted them with a big wide smile. Junggook returned the same. She then looked at Taehyung. He just didn't care and continued walking. Since, toy breaking incident, they hadn't even accidentally talked (though Taehyung never talk with anyone anyway) or looked at each other. She smirked and turned to Junggook.

 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

 

 

"What do you think we are doing?" Junggook asked back, eyebrows rose.

 

 

"Waiting bus?" she answered which was more like question itself.

 

 

"Of course!" Junggook scoffed.  "What do people do on bus stop? What a stupid question!" he flickered her forehead lightly in a teasing way.

 

 

"I was just asking to start a conversation!" Miryung pouted and managed her messed hair. "No need to act cool!" She smirked and again looked at Taehyung accidentally when she rolled her eyes. That guy was busy staring bare ground. She wondered why does he always blank out?

 

 

 

"Anyway, do you live around this area?" Junggook asked. "We live here too! Just five minutes far from there!" he showed the right way beside bus stops which was the way to their living apartment.

 

 

 

"Um!" she replied as three of them climbed up the bus and stood in row cause there were no any empty seats.  "Moved here few weeks ago!"

 

 

"Aah aah" Junggook responded. "Come to play at our house sometimes."

 

 

"Hehe Can I do that?" she asked smiling, happy mood of her leveled up.

 

 

"Of course!"

 

 

---------------

 

 

Normally, it would take 15 to 20 minutes for them to reach school but today's situation was not same as usual. There was a long queue of buses and cars and bikes and bicycles. Simply it meant, there was a long traffic jam. And it was already half an hour since they got stuck.

 

 

"We are running late!" junggook chuckled and heaved a sigh. "We might end up together with Hongbin today!"

 

 

"Myabe even late than him!" Miryung rolled her eyes, nodding.

 

 

 

They were already late in first place and Miryung was struggling hard to stretch her hand to catch up the rod in order to stand straight. Probably because she was short. Taehyung was the first one to notice that but didn't bother helping her

 

 

 

Horizontally, Junggook was the first one to stand in row, Miryung the second and Taehyung the last one serially.

 

 

 

And after a minute Junggook too noticed that Miryung was rubbing her hands due to pain from over stretching. That was cute though. He thought of helping her but suddenly felt like pouring salt on her wounds.

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah!" Junggook laughed glancing at Miryung. "You short-legged!" He teased to which Miryung hit quick punch on his arms and he yelped. "Just because you hit me doesn't mean that you'll grow tall!" He teased again rubbing his shoulder. "Lean to Taehyung, if you don't want to fall." he said as Miryung was facing Taehyung's side but she declined the offer making yuck dirty No face to Taehyung.

 

 

 

 And Junggook immediately offered another one. "Then just grab me instead!"

 

 

 

Yeah that was good idea. She giggled "This one is okay!"

 

 

 

Bus started moving again. She smiled and was about grab the pocket of his coat when suddenly the driver braked out of blue in order to save the puppy from getting hit.

 

 

 

Miryung slipped on her legs but didn't fall. Without knowing the hands of Taehyung's had already caught Miryung from falling before Junggook could catch her. It would have been better if Miryung would slip towards Junggook and he would catch her because Miryung was screaming so hard pushing Taehyung away.

 

 

 

The bus went chaos and many people got off the bus due to fear. Miryung was trembling and shrieking so loud that people might have thought either she had gone mad or was possessed by spirit. That might have been the case though. Not even Junggook and Taehyung knew why she was reacting that way, no chances people around there would know.

 

 

 

 Vehicles which were freed just before some seconds were now again piling up.

 

 

 

The shriek of miryung got even louder. The feeling of boiled blood inside her body, she couldn't help but yelp. Her body was itchy everywhere but she didn't have power to itch or maybe like the last two times, she didn't know where to itch.

 

 

"Miryung ah!" Junggook gasped and shook her body trying to calm her but all she did was crying more. Her body was hot like she was being steamed on boiling water.

 

 

 

And Taehyung backed off. He didn't know why but he was trembling too. He wanted to shout along Miryung as he was feeling weak and his heart thumped fast but the voice wasn't escaping out from his throat.

 

 

 

He collapsed on his knee. All he heard was soft whispers hyung, hyung called by Junggook before his eyes fell asleep.

 

 

------------------

 

 

And for next 3 days, Miryung didn't come school.

 

 

Junggook and Hongbin tried her phone at least 10 times a day to only get the tone of off message as reply.

 

 

On the fourth day of Miryung's absent day, "Ahh switched off!" hongbin scoffed and clicked the red end button on his phone. He was at BTS's place to spend a night as he and junggook had to complete their notes of Mrs. Lee and the deadline was tomorrow.

 

 

Junggook looked up from his note copy and sighed keeping the pen down. "Maybe she is not well yet!" The look on boys said they were worried genuinely.

 

 

Last time, when both of Miryung and Taehyung collapsed, Junggook called Hongbin and they took them to hospital. Taehyung got better after some hours but Miryung didn't. Her whole body started growing small red pores and she vomited time and again.

 

 

Unfortunately, they had to return back home leaving her with the ahjumma that came as her guardian when Hongbin called to the number that was saved on speed dial 2 in miryung's phone.

 

 

 

"Do you think we should go find her house to keep a check on her?" Junggook said in concern. "She said she lives around this neighborhood."

 

 

Hongbin nodded. "I guess we should but it's late for now." he said eying the time which 7:47 pm.

 

 

---------------

 

 

Taehyung was lying on his room's door, accidentally hearing all talks of boys outside. Junggook said they would search her the next day if she didn't come to school but then when hongbin just voiced a bit to reply, there was knock on the door.

 

 

 

"Oh Who could have come on this hour?" junggook tilted his head in confusion. BTS boys would come after half past 8 from their work. Their parents had never visited them in their apartment, not once in their lifetime. Rather than no one visited them. Weirdly, Hongbin was their first guest in general.

 

 

He unlocked the door anyway. And in next second, his jaw dropped. "BAEKHEE NOONA?" he said out of blue, eyes widened seeing a girl standing on door with white long one piece and mask on her face only revealing her pairs of beautiful eyes.  A teddy bear hair clip was clipped on her left side of bangs and remaining of her long straight hair was freed messily yet beautifully.

 

 

 

Baekhee. Taehyung abruptly stood and clicked his door open to see the girl. His heart started beating rapidly. His leg trembled. Is this my new nightmare? He thought when he felt it was unbelievable that Baekhee came back wearing one of her best dress and hair clip. She was right infront of him only a meter far, eyes locking in glare with him.

 

 

And her eyes looked happy when it met Taehyung's.

 

 

Noo..na. He stuttered, eyes never coming off her face.

 

 

Nightmares.

 

 

Nightmares.

 

 

Nightmares.

 

 

He chanted looking directly into her eyes. He sure was chanting it to be nightmares but the every part of him shouted it to be real. He didn't want it to be his dream but reality. He tremblingly dragged himself near to her.

 

 

 

Hongbin just looked at the people around him silently, not understanding the atmosphere of the room and not trying to interfere on it.

 

 

And as Taehyung wished, it was not his dream. The standing girl was real but she wasn't his Baekhee.

 

 

"Jung Miryung?" Junggook gasped, eyes even widened than before when she took off her mask revealing her face. Hongbin finally interfered. "Miryung?"

 

 

"Oh..h..i?" she stuttered in small voice, cracking a faint smile and her eyes still wandering on Taehyung.

 

 

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Junggook asked, more like shouting at her and she flinched.

 

 

"uh... just pass---" She couldn't speak further as Taehyung backed off and strode to his room with the loud bang of door.

 

 

 

"Hyu...ng!!" junggook whimpered but Taehyung had already closed the door and locked it. He must have startled too with the dress up of Miryung's that was closely similar to his past love. His wound might have been peeled again.

 

 

 

Miryung clenched her teeth and balled her hands into fist. She was trying to her tears back but she failed. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

 

 

"I am... sorry." Junggook apologized realizing he had just shouted at miryung for nothing. "I was..."

 

 

"No, I am sorry. Really sorry." she sniffed and strode back from door before handing a plastic bag she had on her hand. But why was she sorry anyway?

 

 

"Miryung ah!" Junggook and Hongbin called at a same time. They followed her out of the door but it was already late as she wasn't there anymore. They opened the plastic bag. It was packed with full fish cakes, sundae and deokbukki. If it would have been normal situation, they would chomp it like hungry pigs but now they didn't care about food. Instead, placing themselve in sofa, they silently started doing notes not speaking any further.

 

 

They thought silence would be best for now.

 

----------------

 

 

Taehyung passed on his knee. Tears threatening to dance on his cheeks. Stomping his right hand on wall, he burst out into tear. He cried. He cried his heart out. And he hit and hit his hand on wall until the blood pooled out from it.

 

 

The fact poped out again on his mind. Baekhee is dead. I killed her.

 

 

And he cried the whole night.

 

 

 

---------☆☆☆----------

 

 

Confusing??  I know.

I am sorry if it is cliche. I actually cannot express properly what I feel. I get thousands of idea but the problem is i cannot pull it out the way i want it to be.

Anyway,

Thankyou for subscribing. Commenting. And yes upvoting too.