5.tears1

To Be Loved again (discontinued)

 

 

It was already a week since Taehyung started going school.

 

 

And same with Jung Miryung and Junggook too, a week.

 

 

 

Taehyung was already famous for his rudeness. Not only because of the bumped incident on first day but were created new as the days on the week went on. On second day, one of the students criticized him for not bowing any of the guards and teachers too. And the next day he was criticized for only putting his earphones on, during the classes. With the starting of new day in school, new talks about Taehyung kept on beeping. And which was now he seemed to be popular in a negative way.

 

 

He is so damn good looking but is totally arrogant and rude.

 

 

But Taehyung wasn't aware of it or maybe he was pretending to be unknown about it, he didn't throw any comments or reactions to the famousness of him. After all he didn't like gaining attention.

 

 

If it would be the past Kim Taehyung, he would have been barging to people saying he wasn't rude and all or maybe he wouldn't be popular in the negative way in the first place. He was cool kid back then, after all. That Kim Taehyung who was loved by everybody for his sweetness.

 

 

 

"Here come Mr. Rude with his cute puppy." said one of the students, Cha Hakyeon when Taehyung and Junggook made entrance to the class. Taehyung just didn't give any and directly went to his seat while junggook gave the death glare to Hakyeon which made the guy flinched.

 

 

"Watch your mouth, Mr. Cha. I may call you dark, you know, be careful!" Junggook said grinning wide and smirked rolling his eyes. And before the guy Cha Hakyeon could reply, he just went to his seat coolly and smiled looking at Miryung who was already looking at him, smiling. "Ain't I cool?" he asked to which Miryung replied with a No smirk and laughed.

 

 

 

Junggook is very kind and nice. She wondered. But why his friend, the man beside me is rude?  Mr. Rude exactly is the best name for him. She smirked as she really liked the name. It was already a week and from what she know, Taehyung don't really speak, no not a word except "yeah" while attendance time. That "yeah" word too always came out as a small soft yet hoarse whisper for which Mrs. Lee always had to recall his name.

 

 

 

And Miryung actually didn't like Taehyung. Whenever she tried to speak to him, he wouldn't even listen. He always had his earphones plucked in his ears. He would do his work on his own and Miryung on her own while they were supposed to do it together. Miryung tried to appeal him but it didn't work. Let's just wait and see what will happen later.  With this she gave up convincing her partner work and ended up hating him.

 

 

 

Just a few days ago, when Miryung got touched with Taehyung accidentally while packing up her things to go home, she felt the same strange shock again but was itchier and was painable too than before. She ended up in infirmary for whole 1 hour, till the itchiness completely left her.

 

 

 

Taehyung was very near to her but he didn't help. It was Hongbin and Junggook who rushed her to infirmary.

 

 

She was already tired of him. She wondered how would she adjust with that silence rude guy for a ing whole 1 year?

 

 

She glanced at Taehyung, face completely blank, who was an inch far from her. Does your breathe stinks? So, you don't speak?  She wanted to ask loud but she only laughed to herself and glanced next to Junggook which she saw was empty seat. "Is he late today too?" She walked to Junggook and asked scratching her head. And junggook only nodded yes.

 

 

 

On very less days, the three persons, Miryung, Junggook and Hongbin got really close. Junggook and Miryung even shared punches, very hard slaps too. A week, ofcourse was a short time but there are  some people who don't need long time to know each other. They just know how to be friended.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

"Okay everyone attention! There is a notice for you guys."Mrs Lee clapped her hands entering into class, with a long sheet of paper and gathered the attention of students toward her."Here, it says that 15 days from now, there's intra- dance competition organized by CUBE high."

 

 

"Wooooo!" students cheered.

 

 

 

"So if you like to participate then for more information go down and see the detailed notice." she smiled. "And from 5 days onwards, I need your notes of 1st and 2nd week." and with a small greetings, she left.

 

 

Maybe students were so obsessed with dance, they didn't care about the last thing what Mrs. Lee said and just got busy with their so called dancing talent talk.

 

 

 

Taehyung shifted uneasily. While everyone were busy talking about competition, he pretended like he didn't care but the very big part inside of him was willing to dance like he used to back then. He used to be praised, especially by his love.  Dancing used to be his one and only passion. One and only dream. But now he didn't dare to start over the dance again.

 

 

He hadn't thought of starting too. Not sure, if his body could ever dance again like before or not.

 

 

He hadn't tried.

 

 

 -----------------------

 

It was already lunch break and the talks about competition were still in hot topic.

 

 

 

Junggook was a dancing machine and so was Hongbin. And for their surprise, Miryung too turned out to be a good dancer as she showed some of her beautiful moves. But not that professional one so that she could actually take part in competition. She wasn't entering the competition anyway.

 

 

 

Junggook and Hongbin were discussing about whether they should dance in pair, while Miryung came back to her seat and took out some kind of small toy from her bag and placed it on her table. She simply tapped somewhere at the end of the toy's feet and suddenly it started dancing, buzzing music on background. She beamed as she watched the toy dancing and hummed the music along with it.

 

 

But she wasn't smiling.

 

 

She continued watching the toy for almost 5 minutes, humming never escaping from her lips. And this annoyed Taehyung. Every happening in class, he pretended like nothing till now but he couldn't resist any more. The tips of his ears started turning red signaling he was completely sick of the discussions of students.

 

 

 

And to free his annoyance, he suddenly stood from his desk and threw the dancing toy to the floor. "STOP IT!!" he growled.

 

 

Then the class turned silent. Eyes turning towards Taehyung and Miryung.

 

 

What happened? What's wrong? What's with Mr. Rude?

 

 

"STOP STOP!" Taehyung barked, and exhaled hardly."JUST STOP!"

 

 

 

Miryung flinched in fear and fell off to the ground next to her toy which was lying lifelessly. She couldn't help and immediately sob escape out from . She crawled next to her toy and slowly touched but didn't pick it up. She only rubbed the toy for some seconds and glared up at Taehyung who was frustrated, to which Miryung didn't do anything that would angry him.

 

 

 

When Miryung stared at Taehyung, his frustrated boiled face which was creased in many parts due to annoyance slowly turned into the face of guilty. Reality hit him. Because he was getting annoyed, and because Miryung was the nearest to him, without his own consent, he did something he shouldn't have done.  She did nothing wrong.

 

 

 

And he just made her cry.

 

 

Tears simultaneously rolled down Miryung's cheeks as she only gave blank look to Taehyung. She completely looked pained. Wiping away the fallen tears with her bare fingers, she strode out of the room not acknowledging the earned looks from the fellow classmates.

 

 

 

"Miryung ah....wait!" Hongbin ran after Miryung followed by Junggook who first stood still not knowing whether he should run after Miryung or he should stay with Taehyung but anyway he ran after Hongbin.

 

 

 

Taehyung gulped and roughly ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

As he turned, there were eyes facing him. He gave them the angriest look ever that chilled through everyone's spine, so they dropped eyes off him and continued with their own works. Probably, Taehyung earned another Mr. Rude case. Not caring anything, he bent down to the floor and picked the toy with its broken parts. The toy was still playing some noise.

 

 

 

He then tapped at the end of the toy which stopped the noise of it. And placing the toy in his blazer's pocket, he sat back to his seat, remembering how his love used to play with her dolls and toys like small child.

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

"You okay?" asked Hongbin, as he passed a piece of tissue to Miryung who was still sobbing loudly. "Now stop crying, will you?" Junggook patted her arms guiltily in place of Taehyung but she only cried harder. "I'll buy you the new one." hongbin stated in hope she would stop tearing but that didn't help. Junggook and hongbin exchanged look to each other and sighed.

 

 

 

"I'll buy you one too." Junggook said, patting comfortably on her head. "Toy with great functions, you know!"

 

 

"Yeah, we both will buy you the branded one then you'll have two!" Hongbin beamed. They were trying to lure Miryung as if she was small baby.

 

 

"But I am not crying because of toy!"Her voice soft, nose red and eyes puffed with tears.  Miryung finally spoke wiping tears with tissue Hongbin gave but the new drops of tears coming back to her eyes again.

 

 

"Then?" asked hongbin. "Because of Taehyung?"

 

 

Junggook felt guilty again. He knew why his hyung was reacting that way but he couldn't explain it to them. Not now. "Don't mind him, please. He is just..." Junggook couldn't speak further.

 

 

"No not because of him too." she said with a crack voice.

 

 

"Then?" hongbin asked again. "Why are you crying?"

 

 

"Did you hurt somewhere when you fell before?" he added.

 

 

 

"No!" she protested. "I too don't know why am I crying! I am supposed to be happy right now." Rubbing her red puffy nose she sniffed. "Junggook ah! pass thanks to Taehyung from me!"

 

 

 

Hongbin passed confused look to Junggook.

 

 

"Wha....t?" Junggook choked on his own saliva. She was asking to thank that Taehyung who broke her toy and made her cry. "I mean why?"

 

 

 

"Because he broke my toy." she answered. Now, tears in her eyes totally soaked. "I should've got rid of that toy sooner, you know!"

 

 

Again, hongbin passed confused look to Junggook and Junggook did the same.

 

 

"What is she saying?" hongbin mumbled which was supposed to be just a murmur to himself but unfortunately skipped through his lips loudly.

 

 

Miryung shot a look to Hongbin and immediately lowered her eyes down.

 

 

"The thing is" she bit her lip as she hung her head up trying to clear up the thing. "That toy was very precious to me."

 

 

"Rea-"

 

 

Hongbin was cut off in middle.

 

 

"But not now!" she said trying to smile her heart out but it could be vividly seen that she was unhappy. Her smile didn't reach her ear. "Its really relief that it is no more now! Thanks to Kim Taehyung!"

 

 

 

It was already more than five times Junggook and Hongbin exchanging confused look to each other. They were not getting what exactly she was saying. She was talking in such a way that only she could understand it by herself.

 

 

 

"Aren't you angry with... Taehyung?" Junggook asked uttering.

 

 

 

"I would be lying if I say I am not!" she smiled and jump off to floor. Finally, her red face, red nose, red ears and red eyes turning normal. "Little." She amounted little using her fingers. "Only little because he is rude for nothing."

 

 

 

Junggook was about to say not to mind Taehyung, he is actually good fellow but Hongbin interfered. "By the way, what were you-" which was again cut off by Miryung.

 

 

"Tsk tsk tsk!" Miryung suddenly lightened up. She hugged the boys from the back."No more questions!" and dragged them. "Let's just go."

 

 

 

And they entered to class like nothing had happened there, ignoring all glaring looks of students, they directly headed to their respected desks.

 

 

 

Miryung tried to smile when she met eyes with Taehyung but he ignored like he always did and Miryung made yack face.

 

 

 

 Still reacting hard! Toy breaker!

 

 

 

----------☆☆☆----------

 

 

 

If any N lovers happened to read this story please, don't curse me for saying Hakyeon oppa black. I was just trying to make some rival-things, you know. I love vixx and ofcourse N too. No offence please.