prologue

To Be Loved again (discontinued)

                              1902724_900660019979709_1524848254352926

 

 

"Hey!"Miryung called Taehyung who was staring at ground, without even blinking, hands playing with his cell phone sheepishly. He immediately noticed her but only gave a short look before staring back to the ground, completely ignoring her."I said HEY!"She shouted, keeping her hands in waist.

 

"DIDN'T I SAY NOT TO COME NEAR TO ME?"He shouted back, completely annoyed which made Miryung take two step back in fear but then again she dragged herself near to Taehyung.

 

"But why?" she asked "Tell me the reason and I'll back off!"

 

 

"Haven't you heard what people say about me? A MURDERER? CRIMINAL? RUDE and don't you hate me?" he stood from the place he was sitting and snapped at her.  His ear and cheek turned so red that it showed how nervous he was."You shouldn't talk to me, the bastard guy like me!"

 

"But..." she stuttered and hesitated for a while before speaking again."I don't believe what people say, alright? And I know you're neither a murderer nor a bastard."

 

"And I don't hate you!" she added.

 

 

"No! Everything is ing true!" he sat back to the place where he before stood from, ruffling his hair roughly. "She died because of me, it was my entire fault!"

.

.

.

There was pin drop silence for 30 seconds. Miryung didn’t know about what had happened in his past. She had only heard the rumors which she wasn’t ready to believe.Miryung kneeled down in front of Taehyung, slowly pulling his hands from his head and squeezing it lightly. "Though I am new to you and I don't know your story, confidently I can say that it was definitely not your fault."

 

 

"You know nothing!" he snatched his hands from her and diverted the eye contact.

 

 

"Then tell me so that I can know, please?" she requested. "Tell me so that I can love you?"

 

 

Taehyung shifted uneasily hearing the word 'Love'. He instantly gazed Miryung for a second and before he knew, his eyes were full of tears that were ready to roll down from his cheeks.

 

 

"Hey, you....you....you're crying?"She said after noticing those sparkling tears in his eyes."I am sorry if I said something wrong!" She approached her hand to clear those shiny tears which was stuck in the corner of his eyes but he took a step back. "I am someone that doesn't deserve love. So please stop visiting me at night and let's pretend to be strangers! Forget everything of us though nothing much happened."

 

"Night? what?.....When did I.... ah leave that case!" she stood from her kneeling position and grabbed Taehyung's shoulder only to give him a quick peck in his red cheek. "I am going to love you more. I just feel like liking you even more and more."Taehyung froze. That one peck made him still. Those red cheeks and ears now were ready to blast. Before Taehyung could open his mouth to speak, Miryung left him there alone.

 

 

"I am going to make you feel that how much love you deserve."She waved from far. "Prepare yourself."

 

 

Miryung was now lost from Taehyung's view but he was still standing on the same place where he was froze. Finally, he fell back down to the ground, his legs getting weak.

 

 

 

"I am... I... am... I am afraid to be loved....." He whispered, those stuck tears rolling down finally, "…..again. I might hurt you too."