9.punishment together

To Be Loved again (discontinued)

 

 

 

"Did you sleep well?"

 

 

Seokjin asked when Miryung came out of Taehyung's room to living where boys were being noisy watching series of pretty little liars S4 sitting on couch with snacks, juice and fruits on plates in front of them. Scratching her own already messed hair, shyly, she sat next to her brother who was playing with Jimin. Daehyun looked genuinely happy.

 

 

"Uh--yeah." she replied, embarrassed. She didn't know when exactly she fell asleep that she ended up waking in Taehyung's bed. She turned around to see Taehyung sitting on sofa playing with his nails, earphone plucked into one ear, eyes digging blank into his own nails.

 

 

Always blanking out! She said to herself and looked down at her right hand which Taehyung had grabbed before. It was warm. She thought and immediately hit herself for thinking that. Why would you think about that! She once again hit herself before looking at boys who were already staring at her, pausing their series on TV.

 

 

"Something wrong?' junggook asked, resuming the series back."Why were you hitting yourself?"

 

 

"Noth---ing heheh." she uttered smiling, embarrassed again.

 

 

 

"Have some of these then." Yoongi at her back poked a piece of apple and a grape on fork and handed it to Miryung. Thanking with a sitting bow she accepted it but then took off grape from fork. "I actually have grape allergy. I can't eat it." she said, only eating apple.

 

 

 

"Oh!" yoongi only smiled.

 

 

"So hey what about your parents?" questioned hongbin in between biting banana and daehyun's hair.

 

 

Miryung shifted uneasily on her couch. "We don't have?" she ended answering with question mark on her tone.  Then the boys turned their heads toward miryung and to baby, pity on thier faces wondering how was she looking after her brother. Even Taehyung shooted a glance at them before staring back to his nail again.

 

 

"Oh I --am -- sorry!" hongbin uttered, the color of his face turning pale. "I --I--'

 

 

 

"It's okay!" Miryung laughed like she didn't care, putting another piece of apple in . "Really, it's fine!" she chuckled.

 

 

But deep inside her heart, she wasn't okay, not at all.

 

 

---------------

 

 

"Are you guys testing me?"

 

 

The question filled with anger which skipped through Mrs. Lee's lips rang through Taehyung's and Miryung's ear like a bell  when Miryung confessed that they hadn't brought their notes yet. Miryung backed a little flinching in fear while Taehyung only stood still, eyes glued down on ground.

 

 

"You guys will be cleaning the whole school!" Mrs. Lee shouted. "And notes, I want it by tomorrow anyhow!"

 

 

----------------

 

 

Bluntly, not wanting to even move or do anything, Taehyung lazily squashed mop into water bucket with his left hand (right one still not recovered) before rubbing it to ground of hall. It had already been four hours since they started working. Never ever he had done cleaning before like today.

 

 

"This is all because of you!' Miryung muttered tiredly under her breathe as she eyed Taehyung from corner of her eyes, hands busy with wiping floor. She winced at the memory of yesterday, hand to hand with Taehyung. Aish.

 

 

 

There was one thing she was curious of which she wanted to ask. Why were boys so shocked seeing him sleep? But knowing Taehyung wouldn't answer, she hold her curiosity saving for later. She could ask it to Junggook anytime.

 

 

 

"Let's go now!" Miryung mumbled softly not really wanting to blame all to Taehyung because she could have wake him so that they could do notes if boys hadn't requested her. "We still have two more places to finish!' she walked off carrying her water bucket and dragging mop along.

 

 

Taehyung only followed silently with his blank expression plastered on his face, carrying his own bucket and mop.

 

 

---------------

 

 

'It's so hot outside!" complained Miryung putting down her mop and bucket down as they came down on side of playground's tap to fill another bucket of water after finishing up in lab house. "And we have our own class to clean now!" she sighed loud tapping the tap open to wash her face but then she noticed Taehyung was dealing hard with his hurt hand as the bandage fell and it started bleeding.

 

 

 

Taehyung himself wouldn't ask for help. That is why kind hearted Miryung approached herself sighing and grabbed his wounded hand before landing it under the tap to pour cool water in it. Taehyung flinched in pain and tucked his hand back in sudden grab of Miryung but then she grabbed it again helping him with the bandage. Not exactly bandage but her own handkerchief.

 

 

 

"I know you want to maintain your rude image." Miryung remarked, tying the end of handkerchief on Taehyung's hand neatly. "But it's okay to ask for help sometimes." she smiled tapping softly right on the upper part Taehyung's hand signaling that the wrapping was done.

 

 

Taehyung didn't response.

 

 

"And you know what?" Miryung questioned, slightly annoyed that why should he always had to have that blank face and why couldn't he just spit thank-you when somebody had helped you? But then she remembered, Taehyung actually didn't ask her to help so that he would actually thank her. "Never mi--"

 

 

 

Bang.

 

 

 

In next three seconds before Miryung could even complete what she was saying, she was crumpled in embrace of Taehyung.

 

 

Doong. Doong. Doong.

 

 

And the basketball bounced next to them aside Taehyung. That meant, Taehyung just helped Miryung from getting hit as he had turned around her body slamming her head into his chest and the ball hit on his head instead. It was unintentional though.

 

 

Miryung could feel the heart beat of his; thudding on her ears. This was already her second time feeling it. She felt small in his body. Tilting her head upward to look at taehyung's face who was already looking at her, she got to observe his facial features. No doubt, he had such a handsome face combination of sharp nose, cute mole on tip of it, beautiful small eyes and sweet thin line lips. In short, perfect face package.

 

 

 

Awkward, Taehyung was the first one to let go of her and walking off carrying his mop and bucket when the voice of one of the players said,"Oh I am sorry! Are you okay?"

 

 

"Oh--uh-- yes we are fine!' Miryung cleared stuttering after a second Taehyung left, embarrassed that she was staring at Taehyung.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

The next day Miryung looked like a panda, black dark circles craving her both tired eyes.

 

 

"I stayed up whole night finishing this ing notes!" she hissed slamming her homework copy on table when hongbin asking if she had just came from jungle hunting tiger.

 

 

Maybe she was afraid that they had to clean the whole school again or maybe it was her gratitude towards Taehyung for saving her from ball, she finished their whole notes alone which was supposed to be done by two persons.

 

 

--------☆☆☆---------

 

 

Mistakes forgive.