panda 9

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“tao stop eating the furniture.”

My life was being eaten by a certain panda. I walked to the fridge and took out a bamboo before walking to living room. Tao turned from the lamp and looked at me with his little black eyes.

“come on don’t you want bamboo??”

Moving slowly with his eyes stuck on the bamboo he came down. I knew this was the cue for me to run away because if not he would bite my hand.

The panda started running with his tummy trashing around while he moved and I put the fresh bamboo down and ran away myself.

I sat on the bitten sofa and watched tv. It was showing pandas. It was in my daily list to watch panda programs and write down some things about them. Like how I need to rub his stomach sometimes or how to force him to walk or how he only eats fresh bamboos.

I heard a growling and I looked down to see him pawing my foot. I straightened my foot and he came up like climbing a tree. When he was on my lap he changed to a bare baby that looked at me with his cattish eyes.

“what??”

“yifan don’t be sad~”

“because of you I buy eight mobile phones every week.”

Tao gripped on my collar and snuggled in my neck. I knew he was sleep. I circled my arms around him as well.

 

 

The next day I had to take tao to kindergarten. I got up early like a good “Wife”, seriously. And made a lunch box for tao. I put sushi, bamboo, coconut in it.

I shook tao and he stirred. He curled in the sheets and I shook him again.

“yah taozi wake up.”

I picked him up and took him to the bathroom to give him a bath while he was half sleep half awake.

After the bath I sat him in front of the wardrobe and asked him what he wanted to wear which he chose his cat uniform with his half lidded eyes.

After we ate breakfast, cereal for tao and bread and cheese for me I took him to the car and drove away to the kindergarten.

While driving I kept glancing at him every now and then. He staring holes at me with his emotionless eyes and I gulped.

I was going to stop the car when someone bit hard on my shoulder.

“AHHH.”

I was losing control of the car but I stopped. I turned and looked at tao angrily.

I took him out of the car and he stood while I knelt down. he was angry as well and he was frowning. I sighed and held his shoulders.

“so tao this is kindergarten. I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter