panda 10

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 3 am when my phone rang. I should really silence this ty thing. I groaned and picked it up but I had to pull it away as soon as someone started shouting.

“HE IS FINALLY IN LABOR. KRIS COME QUICK.”

I was awake by the time I heard that. I got up and put whatever my hand could reach but before exiting the room I looked one more time at tao and groaned. I picked him up along with his panda suit and went to the car.

I the heater while tao was asleep and I silently drove to the hospital.

 

When I reached the hospital I quickly picked tao up not forgetting his clothes and ran inside.

Women looked at me and some would coo but I wasn’t going to stand there waiting to get flirts because chanyeol would have kill me, like for real, injecting something in me.

I asked for their room and sat down I could finally put on tao’s panda outfit. He didn’t wake up but snuggled closer in my chest.

Suddenly the door flew open and the doctor came out.

“um…can I go inside?”

The doctor nodded and I followed the nurse.

The room was baby blue colored. After 3 hours of waiting I just wanted to see those little babies.

Chanyeol looked exhausted and his eyes were red and puffy I wondered why had he cried.

It seemed that I had been staring. He looked at me.

“I lost him two times during the process. His body was too week for delivering babies.”

I nodded. I looked at baekhyun who was perfectly alive and was holding chanyeol’s hand.

“channie~ my babies.”

A nurse came in and brought two babies covered in baby blues blankets, it meant they were boys. Baekhyun hugged them tight and I looked at them. I felt like I wanted babies too. I didn’t look at tao as my baby. Then who was he for me?

“do you want to hold them?”

I nodded. I passed tao to chanyeol and held one of them. He was so cute, baekhyun’s nose and eyes, chanyeol’s ears.

“almost like a puppy yoda.”

“yahh.”

“yifan~”

I gave the baby to baekhyun and got tao. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked at me.

“baekhyun gave birt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter