panda 8

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“chanyeol you have to be kidding me. tao is my..um…he’s just mine. Of course I’m not giving him to some panda.”

“kris wai-“

I hung up the phone and panted angrily. I looked at tao who was looking at me with his glassy eyes. I just wanted to kiss his tears away.

I picked him up and immediately he put his head on my shoulder. I kissed his cheek and we went inside again. while going I kept kissing his nape.

“so you wanna come here??”

“yifan will come and get me every night right??”

“of course I will baby panda.”

I kissed his cheek again. he snuggled closer to me as we entered the room again. xiumin smiled at us and we sat down.

“so he likes it here. Should I sign something??”

After signing some papers we were good to go. I picked tao up again and we went to the car. In the car I put some music from exo so he could cheer up and he did.

As soon as we arrived home kai started peeping as tao changed in to a panda. it’s been a while since lay was gone so I wasn’t worried about him seeing the baby panda.

Tao had grown larger and heavier. As soon as he turned he started playing with kai. I picked his clothes up and went to the room and out them in the closet.

When I came out of the room and went to the kitchen I saw kai on tao’s tummy while he peeped playfully and tao tried to get him but failed because of his big cute tummy. I chuckled and shook my head.

I was looking in the fridge when I felt someone shaking my pants. I looked down and saw tao looking at me and then at the picture of a cake on the fridge’s door . I looked at the picture and sighed.

I picked baby panda up and put him on the counter. I took everything needed for a cake after searching the net of course. I put them in front of tao who looked at them. I had no idea how to make a cake.

I figured I had to mix everything so I grabbed a bowl and looked at tao. He looked at the flour’s container which it was open. He went to it and put his tiny hands on the edge and looked in it.

“no-“

As soon as I was going to pick him up not to make a mess the container fell on his head and his body and a part of my shirt turned all white. I puffed and a cloud of flour came out of my mouth. I sighed but nonetheless I continued. I put the flour and butter and baking powder and technically everything in the bowl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter