panda 1

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this what the panda looks like now. 

 

 

 

Kris’ POV

Nothing is like a fresh air and a hot coffee in my hand. I put the coffee on the table and took off my robe. I was going for a jog like every morning.

There aren’t a lot of people here because it’s really expensive and of course I can afford since I’m the most famous model in Asia.

I met my neighbors while jogging and greeted them. I continued jogging till the end of the road.

I exhaled again. just peaceful-

“AHHH what the hell is this??”

It was something like a mouse. It was really little but it wasn’t a mouse. A new creature.

I heard car’s horn and looked up to see a car coming. I was going to move but what about this little thing??

I looked back and forth between the car and the creature and sighed loudly. I am going to wash my hands like a hundred of times.

I picked the creature up and ran to the side. I coughed due to the smoke the car made and looked at it again. it was like it was smiling.

“no what am I going to do with you?”

 

 

 

 

I brought the creature my best friend who is a vet.

“mr. wu you can go in.”

I walked in and chanyeol’s eyes widened.

“since when do you come to a vet??”

“since I found a new living creature.”

I showed him the creature and he laughed loudly.

“what???”

“a new creature??? You really know nothing about animals. That is newborn panda.”

I looked at it. since when pandas are while and with no fur?

“give it to me.”

I gave it to chanyeol and he gave it milk w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter