panda 6

My little Panda Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I watched him as he danced with music playing. He was ignoring me. every time I tried to talk to him he turned to a panda.

I sighed and watched him .

“da da~~”

I got up and went to him. I tried to pick him up but he would cry. Finally lay came to the view and looked at me confused. I was hopeless.

“what is wrong with you? I thought this kid loved you.”

He picked him up and took him to the kitchen. I scoffed. So now he lets lay carry him and not me??

He was giving food to kai while he was in lay’s arms. He looked at me for a moment and then put his head on lay’s shoulder. I was boiling in jealousy.

“yah give me my baby panda back.”

I got him from lay but as soon as tao was in my embrace he turned in to a panda making me almost drop him.

I sighed and picked him up with one hand. In my other hand kai was eating like the sparrow he was.

“now you listen me tao. This attitude needs to st- ow~”

He bit me and fell down and luckily I was sitting. As soon as he and kai were invisible at sight lay appeared again. I sighed in relief that he didn’t see anything.

I got up and went to my room and got dressed. I got out while buckling my pants and saw lay in front of the tv. I looked around and didn’t find tao.

“where’s tao?”

“dunno.”

I was going to move when something got my feet. I looked down and saw baby human tao’s usual emotionless eyes staring at me while holding my jeans.

“I’m going to go the market and I’ll be back.”

I wanted to move but tao was still clinging on me. I tried a few more times to release but to no avail.

I sighed and picked him up. He now clanged on my neck and I could barely breathe.

“lay I’ll take tao too….and kai.”

 

 

 

We arrived at the market. This time all I tried to put tao in the tray he wouldn’t want to so I just let him cling on my neck while I was shopping. Kai was still in his hands and he was holding him dearly.

I was trying to choose between cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter