The Plan

The Ferocious Love Between Us

Dara, after their performance stage, went looking for Donghae to talk to him. She was confused. It's time for them to go now, but Dara excused herself as she saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. "Unnie..." Chaerin begged. "Please Chaerin-ah, I promise, go ahead, I'll be back at the dorm sooner."

 

"Hi minions!" She squealed.

"Oh sht." Ryeowook handed a walky talkie. He was whispering to it. 

"What's that?" Dara asked. But obviously, it's a walkie talkie.

"es are not allowed to know anything about it. So shoo." Kyuhyun butts in again. What a terrible guy.

"You're too mean." Siwon also butts in. Wait? How did he got here?! Dara thought.

"What? I am the EVIL MAKNAE. So I'm mean." 

"Then why are you nice to others except me?" Dara pouted cutely.

"Probably.. you're a that hates my hyung. So shoo."  He replied. Ugh, what a meaniiee~

   Dara noticed something also, Ryeowook kept whispering on the walkie talkie. So.. she asked about it.

"That walkie talkie, what's that for?" Dara shyly asked.

   The 3 went silent. When they saw Heechul and Leeteuk passing by, they made a weird sound.

"OEYO!LOLOLOLOLOL. TCHTCHTCH HEY YOW!" The 3 yelled. Terrible, but cute minions. Aww. Dara thought, but she doesn't know what that means.

 

"Well.... it's time to go now idiots. Cmon. Dara-ssi, excuse us please." Leeteuk and the others were leaving. But, as a matter of fact, it was all part of THE PLAN. The plan was to make Dara see Donghae without any excuses like shopping etc. To make them closer, or as if, to make them a couple.

 

"Unnie... let's go now." Bom said. 

"You're still here?!" Dara was shocked.

" I uhhh. Well, you know... I can't leave you alone." Bom said, while there's just one thing that Dara didn't notice. Kyuhyun's grin. He grinned, because... Bom was part of the plan. Big news? Donghae also know the plan. 

"Let's go eonnie." Bom shyly said, trying to act in.

"Bye noonas. We'll just take care of Donghae. Take care!" Kangin bowed.

"Donghae? Wae? What happened? Did---"

"Eonnie, kajja." Bom, still acting, and tries not to laugh, ir else it would be a failure.

   

 

"Fine..." dara sighed. 

 

Wtf?! Is this all?! Sht no.Do something! Dara, he needs you! AISH. Kyuhyun was shouting in the inside of him, like a volcano errupting at the bottom of an ocean. 

But...

 

 

 

"Ya minions, take me with you." Dara said. 

"Oh? We are eating first noona."

"Bom, go home." Dara ordered.

 

"OMG! YES! *squeals*" Bom, oh, she shouldn't have said that!

   All Super Junior 's eyes are on hers. Glaring,  like a bunch of tigers. 

"---YEY! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME! I'M SO TIRED. BYE GUYS." Bom hurriedly made her escape.

 

"Noona, how about you?

"I'll be... shopping." Dara smiled. 

"Ok. Bye then" they left 

  While Dara, hurriedly went to her car and went to Super Junior's dorm. What she don't know is... Each SuJu member is assigned to a street on the way to their dorm, to know if Dara will go there. Ryeowook, at the main street before onto their dorm, has reported on their walkie talkie that Dara, has parked her car at the parking lot. 

 

At the other line of walkie talkies...

"Jinjja!? Woa. I didn't expected that we'd get this far." Eunhyuk was very shocked.

"Hope they would be fine by now."

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the dorm..

 

"Dugguseyoo?!" Dara shouted as she rings the doorbell.

 

   Dara noona?! Omo. Donghae rushed up to the dooreay, aandhe opened it. But, before he opened it, he said to himself "Lee Donghae, play hard to get, as a friend, make her fall, , make her cry, love her, love together. he opened it.

 

"Are you ok?" Dara asked, she seem pale. Donghae was worried.

"I'm -fine." Donghae wore a poker face.

"May I come in?" Dara pouted. 

   Donghae. Don't blush you stupid idiot. Concentrate. Donghae said to himself.

"Women are never allowed to enter our dorms." He defended. Dara furrowed. Donghae thought he was successful, for Dara was silent. He thought he won. When suddenly...

"Oh cmon. It's just the two of us." She smiled.

 

"What do you want?!" Donghae asked arrogantly, well, he is acting.

"Are you mad?" Dara froze. She was scared. 

"No."

"What happened to your cellphone?" She asked.

"I threw it." 

"Wae?"

   Mianhae noona, but it's for the good of us to tell the truth. Donghae thought, he was sadden.

"There's this girl who said that I don't matter to her, importantly. But I'm her friend."

"Hae-ah.. I--" 

"In short, FRIENDZONE."

"Donghae ah. That's not how it is." Dara was sadden. "I just, well.. I didn't know you like me."

"Like you?! Wait. I'm referring to someone else... not you."

Dara stiffened. "Hae ah. Stop acting."

"Well.. I aint."

"Ya! I am your friend too! I just can't..."

"What are you talking about?!" 

 

 

    Meanwhile, at the fire exit, the SuJu members went to the secret room with Bom, and started to listen what the two is conversating about.  Before they listened, Bom said "By the way, last year, I became the president of the DaraHae fancafe. And I gained the most hate at the JiHae Fan club, with my anonymous name." After that, they started leaning on the door.

 

Back to those two...

"Hae ah. I'm just not yet ready."

"About?"

"Being us. And, ugh. I just broke up with Jiyong okay?!" Dara started to scream. Tears went running.

 

   "This doesn't seem good." Heechul said as he leans on  the door hardly.

 

"Oh really? What happened noona---" Hae hesitated. But immediately went back to acting.

 

 

  At the door: "*facepalms* You are such an idiot Donghae." Siwon stated.

 

 Dara starts to explain all that has happened. How they started, and how they ended.

"Now do you understand?" Dara asked, wiping her tears. 

"Understand what?" 

"HAE-AH! STOP BEING LIKE THIS!"

"I never knew that you would tell me those things. I was, well... a guyfriend, who clearly knows nothing about what happens to you everyday, every month, every year." Donghae said, but he felt guilty. He felt like sobbing but he has to control his feelings.

"I.. don't know why you're being like this..." Dara thought Donghae was oblivious. 

"Maybe I've changed?" Donghae said.

  Donghae stood up, took his jacket and wore it. He was going to walk out for some fresh air. And these were the words he said next made Dara's heart stopped. "Noona, I, actually never liked you." He smiled and walked out, and slammed the door hard.

  Dara was sad, and she doesn't know why.

 

  When Donghae went out, he wasn't finished yet. He also said words, that he can't say in front of Dara: 

 

 

"Nae noona, I never liked you. I've always loved you" while looking at the door of the dorm and went jogging.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hiyow! This is for @ryeongsupergirl who requested me to make it longer. :3 it's already 1.1k words. Is it enough?! :( Anyways, I know things are going too fast, but authornim(me) has a lot of ideas that would make you go mad at me. :3 Wait for tomorrow!  :D 

COMMENT. UPVOTE. SUBSCRIBE. :)))