Confrontation

The Ferocious Love Between Us

 Dara's P.O.V 

     I just wanted to tease somebody, after all, in my situation for now, you can never have some FUN. But do you know why I'm happy? It's like I've been glad on how I've moved on between Jiyong and me. Our past. Yay! I don't need to eat foods that contains a lot of carbo and calories and sugar. My chingu~ how is he. I hope Donghae is fine. I know he's making those ninja skills, like, ok fine. I know that he likes me, it's too obvious. But, i can't love him back! He's my friend. And besides Jihyun is with him tbh. The way he hugged me before, if you only saw my face at the back, i feel giddy. But, at the same time, i have to laugh it off. 

    I texted him about the dating issue to avoid awkward moments between the two of us. But, hell no. I think I texted him at,the wrong time. He didn't reply back. I called him, he can't be reached. I started to worry. Donghae. Is he fine? Typically, my chingu~

 

   4:56pm KST

 We are on our way to music shows. This time, we'll be performing at Music Bank. There were a lot of fans gathered. Again, for our comeback, we are ready to slay the stage again!

"Unnie, let's focus,  ok?" Chaerin said.

"Aigoo! Of course we will!" Bom howled.

"Nae leadernim!" Minzy and I jinx. I saw Donghae, i ran onto him, when the so called evil maknae of Super Junior blocked me by. So as Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kangin, and Heechul. 

 

"No Sandara Park allowed." Kyuhyun ordered. "For you have hurt his feelings last night, your friendship is over." He added. He seems odd, he talks like a soldier. 

  But who knows? I'm a bad girl, so I tried to sneak out. 

"Noona, you can't---" Siwon yried to stop me.

"Hul. I am your NOONA." I raised my voice. They back off.

 

"Hyung mianhae, but we cannot do this anymore." the 3 vanished, as they whispered to Heechul.

 

"Dara-ssi. Let me clarify you some things--" *boop, Hae texted him : Hyung! Please let me talk to her. Jebaaal.*  "Aish jinjja Lee Donghae!" Heechul walked out.

 

"Noona." Hae was quiet.

"Ya! I've been calling you for like 5 times!" 

"I uhhh. Um. Sht!" 

'What?" My eyebrows furrowed. 

"My phone. Um, it drowned. I mean, no, i flushed it in the toilet..." Donghae was confused. Obviously, and I glance at Siwon, he covered his face, FACEPALM.  "But uhhh... it was an accident." 

"Aish hyung! Teukie hyung, monkey, you kniw what to do." Kyuhyun was outrageous. 

"Wait! Where are you taking me?!?!?!?!" Donghae yelled as Teuk Oppa and Eunhyuk carried him away.  The other idols started to look at us. We are being watched. I am surprised. Thank god, Red Velvet, Winner, UEE are the only ones who are there.

"Now, Dara-ssi." Kyuhyun stated.

"I'm your noona."

"Whatever. Since---"

"Dara ssi, 25 mins before your stage. And by the way, the 2NE1 members are escorted back to their room." The PD smiled.

"Now kiddo, 15 minutes to talk."

" First of all, let's go talk at our room." We arrived at their room, but Donghae wasn't there either. "Now, this, is what happened to Donghae-ssi's phone. What can you say about it?!"

"I thought it was flushed! But omo! It was cracked into pieces! Shattered! What---" Dara wasnt finish.

"That's right! Shattered! Exactly! Imagine, his soul, being cracked. Shattered and---"

"Kyuhyun-ah, souls don't shatter or crack."  Siwon explained.

"You idiot! Goddamnit! Stop correcting me!" 

"Now. How would you feel Dara-ssi if the one you like, sees you inly as a bestfriend? Nothing else but that?!" Kyuhyun questioned more.

"That would be sad. I think i'll never be happy for a year or so!" I chanted.

"THAT'S EXACTLY THE POINT. DONGHAE IS SAD WHENEVER YOU PUSH HIM AWAY, YOU TELL HIM THAT HE'S ON LY YOUR FRIEND, AND CAN NEVER BE YOUR BOYFRIEND." He screamed. "Noona, pls. I. Beg. You."

"Mianhae, but I only see him as a friend." I spoke.

"You know what? you." Kyuhyun muttered. 

 

"OH NO."

"KYUHYUN AH! YOU BAD CHILD!"

"MAY THE LORD FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE." of course, this is Siwon's statement.

"Sorry kyuhyun, I understand. But never hesitate a girl to like someone else." I smiled.

 

"Is donghae "someone else" to you?! WOW. IF ONLY I CAN SLAY YOU, I'D BE DOING IT DOUBLE KILL." Kyuhyun added. 

 

  I left their room. They were cute. But I really wondered where Hae was, but there's only 6 minutes left, when I bumped onto someone.

 

"Sorry! I--" "Dara unnie?" She realized and looked at me like I was a dead person brought back to life.

"Jihyun-ssi? 4minute right?!" 

"Nae." She nodded.

"Mianhae, but I need to go now." I excused myself. 

   Lee Donghae, what a nice girlfriend you have.

 

****

Normal P.O.V

   After their performances, it was time for Super Junior. Donghae appeared. I chanted "Fighting"...

 

 

And...

 

He smiled..

 

 

A fake smile...

 

 

I guess.. Kyuhyun was right. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I've decided to update earlier. *3* Did Kyuhyun changed? Hohoho. ❤