Super Late Lunch

The Ferocious Love Between Us

Noona, wae? Why do I think of you? Aisshhh... Donghae just couldn't remove Dara from his head. The way she greeted him before, it melts him down. The way she smiled when they talked, it makes him smile. The way she bid goodbye, it makes his heart flutter a bit. 

"Donghae, can you stop thinking about Jihyun?" Shindong randomly joked.

"Hyung, I ain't thinking about Jihyun. Besides, why her?" Donghae replied back. 

"Because the way she looks and talks to you at the backstage was pretty obvious that she likes you." Siwon said, while raising one of his eyebrows as he served him sandwich.

"I told you, we're only friends. She's like a sister to me." 

"Oh really? I would be surprised if the two of you are in a relationship, right Wookie?" Eunhyuk said, as Ryeowook nods. 

oh pls. 

 

♪Chok Chok waa~ uri--♪ Donghae opened his phone, and saw that he has received a message. 

 

[ T E X T]

Jihyun: Oppa! 

Donghae: wae? :)

Jihyun: Can we eat at Grill5Tacos? ㅋㅋㅋ. ㅠㅠ

Donghae: ㅎ

Jihyun: Jebal. 

Donghae: Mianhae Jihyun-ah, Oppa is tired. Maybe next time  :)

 

[ E N D ]

 

 

 

  2NE1 kept calming Dara, after she and Jiyong broke up. She just couldn't believe how can Jiyong cheat on her with some Japanese hot babe model. ugh. Unbelievable. 

"Eonnie, don't worry." CL, calming her. 

"Nae. Eonnie is a strong and pretty girl, so just move on!" Minzy added. 

"YEA! After that, you could be in a relationship with Donghae!" Bom insisted. 

Their practice room went quiet, even Bom was shocked about what she has said. oh sht. Oh sht. Hooooly. Omg. What have i said?! Bom was nervous. 

"A-aa-aaniyo Dara! I was trying to say that you could be more than friends with Donghae. Like b-bestfriends! Ha ha...." Bom added.

"ㅎ. It's ok Bom." Dara smiled.

 

They continued to practice, and practice, and practice, until it was 4:00pm. It was their breaktime! Dara held out her phone, and just noticed that she has missed a few calls from Jiyong, and a loooot of missed calls from Donghae. 

 

[ T E X T ]

Dara: mianhae donghae! We were practicing when you called...

Donghae: Jinjja? I was gonna ask if you wanna.. you know..

Dara: mwo?

Donghae: eat lunch. But it's ok if you refuse. 

Dara: Ani. Let's go for super late lunch! ㅋㅋ. 

[ E N D ]

 

A few seconds later. ♪Come back hooome~ can you come back---♪

[ C A L L ]

Dara: Hello?

Donghae: jinjja noona?

Dara: Haha. Nae. And by the way, don't call me 'noona'. It feels like i'm old.

Donghae: Fine then. Let's meet at Grill5Tacos.

Dara: eh~ pick me up!

Donghae: arasso noona.

Dara: aish! 

Donghae: heol~ hahaha. Bye. 

[ E N D ]

 

Donghae was excited. Wore his favorite shirt, and sprayed a well-scent perfume. Someone knocked on the door:

"Hey, wanna go--- Where the hell are you going?!" asked Eunhyuk.

"Super-late-lunch." Donghae smiled and went to pick up Dara at YG Ent. 

 

"Hae-aaaah!" Dara was waving.

"Noona--- ah, ani. Dara!" 

"Kajja. I'm hungry. Wait..."

"Arasso"

"Bom-ah! Shall we go?!" 

Bom-ah? Oh no.

"Sure! I'm ready!" Bom yelled. 

 

 At Donghae's car, the two are singing,  while Donghae is focused on driving. By the time they have arrived at Grill5Tacos, they ate a bundle of foods. Surprisingly, they weren't a lot of people, so they didn't get caught. 

"*burps* Ya, let's go home now. I'M ALREADY FULL." Bom exclaimed.

"Aish. Arasso. Donghae-ah, komowo. Till next time!" Dara said. 

 

 Bom got up and walked first. Dara was bidding goodbye to Donghae when she saw him frowning. Her friend, frowning, what could it possibly mean? 

"Donghae-ah, are you alright?" 

"Nae noona, jus a lil' bit full." 

"Oh well... We'll go now then, i mean, I will go now." Noticing Bom has already left to avoid getting caught, both of them laughed. 

"Noona.. you---"

"Hep. Dara, call me Dara." 

"Arasso. Bye... Dara!" 

"Drive well, Donghae!"

 

  They all went home. Dara got home, tired, and slept onve she had reached her bedroom. Donghae got home. And he can't sleep, no wonder how happy he is to be with his favorite noona. He laid his back on his bed, took out his phone, and texted Dara "goodnight. :)"