Friendzoned

The Ferocious Love Between Us

Normal P.O.V

  Donghae was on his way to Hongdae, while he refused to answer all Jihyun's calls. He called Dara, and he thought that she was being cheesy, like a girlfriend of his, since this is what they've talked about. 

 

[ C A L L ]

Dara: Hae-ah.

Donghae: I'm on my way noo- ani, Dara. 

Dara: Ya ppali~ I'm alone. 

Donghae: Then find someone else. Kkk~

Dara: Ya, are you refusing me? The 'Sandara Park', you're letting me go?

Donghae: Aniya, it was a joke. 

Dara: Just be here. I need my boyfriend by my side.

Donghae: .... boy.. friend..? *blushes totalllyyyy*

Dara: yes. 

    But what almost ruined Donghae's day the most is what Dara said next. It almost broke his heart, but Donghae had just cherished every word she was saying. Although he wants to cry, he can't, since he is a fanboy. And a fanboy never gives up. But hearing the words "Yes! You're my boyfriend. Guy friend! Seungri's my boyfriend. Yonghwa's my boyfriend! You all are my guy friends.."

 

   Hae went to the make-up store that Dara told him to go to. He saw her. She was wearing a face mask, a Moschino t-shirt, and leggings. He was amazed. She's beautiful.. as always. She was testing some make-ups, when Donghae came to her. He covered her eyes with his hands from the back.

"who's this?" He barely asked.

"Donghae?!"

"Annyeong."

"Kajja, let's go shopping." Dara pouted.

 

   So the two went here and there, and bought these and that, until a problem came up. 

"Omo! Is that Donghae oppa?!" A fan said.

"Yah! If that's really Oppa, then I'll be dead for now!!!" Another fan squealed.

 "Ya! He's with a girl!" A fan said.

     The fans started to gather and secretly captured pictures of Donghae and Dara. They didn't knew whi the girl wasc but they assume it was Jihyun. Some said that it was Dara, and ithers suspected it was Yoona. 

"Yoona's already dating, agassi.~ So, if I were you, believe me, it is Dara eonnie." One of them defended.

"Ya pabo yah! It's Jihyun!" And then the fanwars began. They were shouting, and Donghae and Dara heard them, laughing off.

"Let's do this to avoid fanwars. One must shout the name with the most votes, and if that person faces us, we already have an answer."  A fan requested. "Now, whi are in favor of Dara?" She added.  26 fans raised there hands for Dara. 6 hands for Jihyun, and 1 hand for Yoona. 

   Dara and Hae went outside to eat some snacks, until...

"DARA EONNIE!!!!" A fan shouted.

   Dara was shocked, she didn't move. She was about turn around and bow unto them, when Donghae said not to, for he knows that they are suspecting who's  the girl with their Oppa is. So, they just calmy walked and pretended to hear nothing. The fans were disappointed. So they ran onto them, and the two ran as well to Hae's car. They were laughing off together. In the end, they made their escape.

   It 's time for Dara to go home, and..

"Komowo Donghae." She thanked him.

"Anytime noona--- Dara." He smiled.

"Well, let's see each other again after a week. Kkk~ bye!" She smiled back.

  Donghae was frustrated. He can't stop thinking about the "guy friend" thingy, so... he.. hugged.. her. Dara was laughing. And this is what she said, "aigoo! I know, bestfriends do hug each other. So, *hugs back and lets go* get home safe Donghae!". Oh well... Donghae just smiled, and Dara left. Donghae was on his way to the dorm. 

 

 

Meanwhile... at the Super Junior's dorm...

"Hyung, I swear, i have a feeling that Donghae hyung is not seeing Jihyun." Kyuhyun insisted, but the guys won't listen to him. " You idiots.." he added.

 

 The other members tried to call Jihyun and she answered it right away.

[ C A L L ]

Jihyun: hello?

Teuk: Jihyun-ah, how's it going? 

Jihyun: what do you mean?

Eunhyuk: Ya! The date!

Jihyun: I'm not on a date oppa. Btw, Is Donghae Oppa there?

Siwon: Aigoo, stop pretending Jihyun ssi~ we know that you 're with Donghae!

Jihyun: mwo? Oppa said that you guys have a tight schedule.

Ryeowook: Yup, but we're already finished.

Jihyun: Then, that means.. he lied to me. Aish jinjja. I reaally hate him for now. ㅠㅠ 

Kangin: waeyo?

Jihyun: I'm here at CUBE. If you won't believe, let me hand the phone to Hyuna and Sohyun. We're practicing. *Hyuna at the background: Annyeonghaseyo sunbaes!* see? *opens video call, and she really ids at CUBE.

Heechul: oh.. she really is there.

Shindong: HAHAHA. Komowo jihyun ah, we're inky joking. Bye! *hangs up*

 

  

[ E N D ]

 

 The other members tried to call Donghae, but his phone is turned off.

"HE LIED TO US!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT. WHO IS HE SEEING THEN?" Other suju questioned.

 

Meanwhile....

 

"You idiots, I told you." Kyuhyun muttered as he plays League of Legends.