"I'm so done!"

The Ferocious Love Between Us

Donghae arrived at Suju's dorm, and the guys rushed to him. Eunhyuk tickled him, Leeteuk scolded him, in a jokingly way, Siwon, oh well. He prayed to him for the Lord to bless him, Kangin went asking whom he has seen, Shindong is just at the table, eating samgyupsal(oh, for the love of food~ ♥), and Sungmin and Ryeowook are already asleep. 

 

"YA! WHY DID YOU LIED TO US?!" Leeteuk asked. The guys even laughed by the way he said it.

 

"Hyung, I'm not in the mood okay?" Donghae resisted and went to his bedroom. Deep thoughts. A looot. He was disappointed for being stuck in the Friendzone, how Jihyun must have felt, and more. He was thinking, like he was swimming in a deep blue ocean, for he was in deep thinking, finding inner peace. 

 

"Ya fishy~" Eunhyuk suddenly opened the door. There, his thinking stopped.

"Wae?!" he was disturbed. When suddenly, Leeteuk and Siwon and Heechul went also. 

"Are you dating?" Siwon asked, and Donghae felt anger.

     

  Silence filled the room. 

 

"You can tell us, we won't tell---" 

 

"Hyung, I'm stuck in the Friendzone." Donghae sighed. 

 

"Friend-- WHAT?!" Leeteuk questioned.

 

"BY JIHYUN?"

"aniya!" Donghae raised his voice. "Ok fine, I am seeing D---" 

 

  Hae was cut off. The boys were excited about who it is, when Kyuhyun spoke up. "Hyung, you're seeing Dara noona, aren't you?"

 

      A. W. K. W. A. R. D. 

 

"Wh-whaaat?!" the 3 were confused. Either Donghae. so, the 4 was confused. 

"O-otteok--"

  Kyuhyun hissed. "Hyung, you should probably check the Internet right now. The whole world's gone crazy!!!" he said.

  Donghae took his phone, and voilá! Articles are on his SNS wall, so as Dara's.

 

  [ BREAKING ]   Fans suspect that Super Junior's Lee Donghae is dating + Lee Donghae spotted at Hongdae + pics

 

          +[60934512] OPPA?! OMONA? JINJJA?! 

             +[60956712] Darahae feels~ Overflowing.

            + [48903412] Jihae! JiHae! JIHAE!!!

             +[90876345] Mwoya?~ I thought it's boy to boy >> refers to Eunhae. But, I hope it's DARA UNNIE!

 

 

"It is also stated that: "2NE1's Sandara Park is revealed to be at Hongdae at the same time!"" Kyuhyun stated. "Well? Do you have any EXPLANATIONS to give?" he added.

 

"I don't. I've been Friendzoned." Donghae thought.

 

"YOU. DON'T SAY. THAT." Kyuhyun was shocked, and O-shape of his mouth at that moment tells it all.

 

"But fishy~ DARA NOONA?! 2NE1?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US? WE COULD'VE GIVE YOU SOME TIPS." Siwon scowled at him.

 

"I don't need to. I'm just her bestfriend." Donghae was sighing deep. Feels like crying.

 

"So will you just let things like these happen?" 

 

"If it's God's will, then--" 

 

"Ya, I know that I'm pretty much faithful, but don't be like me. It doesn't suits you" Siwon joked.

 

"Hyung... what shall I do?" Donghae felt like sobbing. 

 

 

 

 

"Easy." The 4 faced Kyuhyun. "It's either you'll end your friendship, or, you'll be playing hard to get. If you know what I mean." Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"Ri---" Again, Hae was cut off.

 ♪Kakao Talk~♪

Dara: Hi~ did you got home? just wondering. 

 

     "YA! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! SHE TEXTED ME!" He screamed, as if he is angry, or happy. Kyuhyun took Hae's phone, and he's the one who replied.

 

Donghae: Hi noona. I got home.

Dara: That's good! And btw. Don't call me noona. ㅠㅠ 

Donghae: Oh wae? That's honorifics. Naega, i'm only your friend right? So why wouldn't I call you noona? Am I older than you? Does it seems like a joke?

Dara: Pabo. T3T . Uri donghaeee, is dating Jihyun?!

 

    What the heck?  Donghae thought as he watches Kyuhyun types msgs. He was really cracked up. He wanted to smashsmash his phone. Take note, it's an Iphone 6+ kkk~ But this time, Donghae pickked his phone and threw it hard at the wall, and KAPOW! Broken. Shattered into pieces, just like him, how he felt. 

 

"YOU CRAP! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE NOONA!!! I'M SO DONE." he wallowed like a child. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Kyuhyun, muttering again, "Oh, for the love of god.  Despite of all the things you can throw, why your phone? Argh, why are my hyungs are pabo? Aish.. " as he picks up the shattered pieces of Hae's phone.

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys. 😁 I'm out of motivation, and this is the only thing I can write for now. I'll update this Saturday! (6/06/15) WELCOME TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBIEEEES! 😃 

 

 

Comment. Upvote. Subscribe ❤